America and Their Stupid-ass War

Talk about what's happening now. Talk politics. Talk about whatever is going on in this world.
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

America and Their Stupid-ass War

Post by Dylan »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8oap9QmzJ0

i never truly wished for anyone to be killed in the line of fire, but these soldiers... man, i dunno what to think anymore.
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
Aaron
Underclass Hero
First name: Aaron
360 Gamer Tag: xRG West
Instrument 1: Trumpet
Instrument 2: Guitar

Re: America and Their Stupid-ass War

Post by Aaron »

makes me sick
"Nice Guys Finish Last" -Leo Durocher
My masters are Still Waiting and Madjid
My Brothers and Sisters are Jake, Sara, and Heather.
My Noobs are Sum41Ant27 turtlehobopirate. My Grand-Noob is GutterDreams.
We have a messed up family :)
Kelbunk
Billy Spleen
First name: Kelby
Instrument 2: Piano

Post by Kelbunk »

fuck war, and fuck everything.
i'm tired of it, and Canada's not even inolved in the war.
When i imagine for the people who are actually dying for no reason, anybody, it just makes me fuckin mad.

I am HEM's n00b....rad.
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Wow... Fuck the douchebags that try to justify this video.
Tyler41
Walking Disaster
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Piano

Post by Tyler41 »

yeah, thats fucked up

but not all the soldiers are like that
All that I need is time for me to breathe. Dream little dreams that only I believe. Now that I see beyond the light, I'm gonna be, I'll be alright.
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Charley
Instrument 1: Guitar

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

I saw that along time ago.

pwnt @ those kids.

of course I'm not serious.

BUTTT I mean fuck those american army guys, who gives a fuck about the guys that strap bombs to their chests and dive into stores and buses. Those americans should burn in hell I say.
Kelbunk
Billy Spleen
First name: Kelby
Instrument 2: Piano

Post by Kelbunk »

Jeremy wrote:Wow... Fuck the douchebags that try to justify this video.
indeed.
i dont know how you could watch this and say "man what a clever trick they pulled!" just..dinks.

I am HEM's n00b....rad.
Billy41
Ma Poubelle
First name: Koen
Instrument 2: I wish bass

Post by Billy41 »

It's sick, those kids wouldn't run after that truck if didn't really need that bottle of water. Im sure not all the soldiers are like these. But I really have to go with Kelby and say 'fuck the war'.

War is just so messed up. Mankind is an epic fail.
All creds for the Still Waiting sig are for Jeremy!
Shiv
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Shiv
PSN ID: Communsim

Post by Shiv »

now if you assume that all americans do this, you are stereotyping

each race has its douchebags, it just so happens that some of the douchebags from the U.S. joined the army. there are a whole lot of good people in the army too, so dont hate on them
:winkwink:

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff53 ... 1252973533[/imgwidth]

Pedro
Resident Skumfuk
n00b: boni/half of sandro

Post by Pedro »

This reminds me of Pepsiman. =\
Susanne
Goon

Post by Susanne »

Poor kids.. :/ I feel sorry for them.
Heather
First name: Heather
Instrument 2: guitar
Twitter: @HMac41

Post by Heather »

Shiv wrote:now if you assume that all americans do this, you are stereotyping

each race has its douchebags, it just so happens that some of the douchebags from the U.S. joined the army. there are a whole lot of good people in the army too, so dont hate on them
agreed, the US is mostly full of heartless people and hypocritical politicians but there are some doing the right thing and serving their country for the better. and I think the trend goes for most countries.

but I also agree that this war is fucked up, we should have retaliated after 9/11, but we aren't fighting the same war anymore, I don't know what we are fighting for. This war has been going on for hundreds of years and we are stupid if we think America can come to the rescue. Yes innocent people are dying, but would they have an incentive to attack if we were not there, best thing for us to do is protect our own borders. The only other reason for war was Pearl Harbor, all the other invasions have been political and corupt, its sad that the wealthy .1% own the world
Shiv
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Shiv
PSN ID: Communsim

Post by Shiv »

fenderrocks wrote:

agreed, the US is mostly full of heartless people and hypocritical politicians but there are some doing the right thing and serving their country for the better. and I think the trend goes for most countries.

but I also agree that this war is fucked up, we should have retaliated after 9/11, but we aren't fighting the same war anymore, I don't know what we are fighting for. This war has been going on for hundreds of years and we are stupid if we think America can come to the rescue. Yes innocent people are dying, but would they have an incentive to attack if we were not there, best thing for us to do is protect our own borders. The only other reason for war was Pearl Harbor, all the other invasions have been political and corupt, its sad that the wealthy .1% own the world
thats why obama ftw!
hes trying to take out the soldiers!!!

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff53 ... 1252973533[/imgwidth]

Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

fenderrocks wrote:

pearl harbour was an excuse
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Charley

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

Yes, lets all attack america. The country thats so full of itself because they think the world revolves around it, when the world revolves around it.

Andrea, i just lost what respect I had for you.
Tyler41
Walking Disaster
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Piano

Post by Tyler41 »

fenderrocks wrote:

umm...yeah...pretty sure American ISNT mostly fully of heartless people

you fail
All that I need is time for me to breathe. Dream little dreams that only I believe. Now that I see beyond the light, I'm gonna be, I'll be alright.
Gibsum 41
Underclass Hero
AKA: Gib
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Drums

Post by Gibsum 41 »

Shiv's right, not all Americans are like that, those soldiers just happen to be assholes.
It really is sick how anyone can be that cruel. Wars are so horrible.

For the record, Pearl Harbor was in no way an excuse, it was a huge blow for America and they were just defending themselves.

NoReason27 is my mastah.
Kano and Still Waiting are my official n00bs. Mess with them and before you know it you'll be working in Nickelodeon :twisted:
J-pan, xmarryxx and conspiracyof1000 are my grandn00bs and T. is my brothah
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

Chink-182 wrote:Yes, lets all attack america. The country thats so full of itself because they think the world revolves around it, when the world revolves around it.

Andrea, i just lost what respect I had for you.
sorry charley, i was just giving my opinion, the US ( america = the whole continent or that what i learnt at school) has good things too for example 90% bands i like are from the US, you have amazing tv shows oh and think modern chewing gum was invented by someone from your country ...
And i think "my " country has done worse, i wonder how many people died during the colonization of America, a bunch of nazis still live in Spain thanks to that motherfucker called Franco, ever heard of him ? your country at least has never suffered a dictatorship, but no one really cares what happened to my country right? .
But the US also has bad things just like any other country, it's just that the US is the "most important" country on Earth so everybody analyzes what they do , cos we like it or not what you do affects the rest of us
again i'm sorry if i offended you
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

you guys do know that Pearl Harbor was an attack by the Japanese on the States. Hiroshima was the retaliation attack on the Japanese.

i also believe that world would be better off without America. America has pretty much caused all the worlds problems, and continue to do nothing about them. every country depends on America for their own economy. so back when the Banks in America gave out loans to people who they knew couldn't pay them back (pick which recession; it's the same fucking deal, they never learn), and they went into a recession, everyone else followed suit. leave it to American bankers to fuck up the global economy. again.
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
Heather
First name: Heather
Instrument 2: guitar
Twitter: @HMac41

Post by Heather »

Tyler41 wrote:
umm...yeah...pretty sure American ISNT mostly fully of heartless people

you fail
Well I live in America, and ok maybe not "mostly" if you compare it to our population but all the people that can change whats going on are only in it for themselves...ie bankers and politicians

and as we speak Obama is bringing us closer to the end so maybe the world won't have any americans to hate, but then again there wouldn't be a world without the US, since pretty much every country is tied to our economy in some way. I know many are in favor of Obama but he will do no better that Bush, if not worse, in my opinion.

and Pres. Roosevelt did not plan on entering WWII, after Pearl Harbor he was forced by Chruchill and the public opinion, plus his own cabinte to retaliate. In fact Chruchill had been pushing Roosevelt to enter the war before the bombing of London. so excuse no....pay back. If the US hadn't entered WWII, the world would be a much different place

I'm not trying to bash anything I'm simply stating my thoughts and I'm hope thats what we are all doing, I hope this doesn't turn into a personal dicussion