Sum 41 Discography

Everything related to Sum 41 Here!

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

kevmaster
First name: kevin

Sum 41 Discography

Post by kevmaster »

Hi, i'm sorry of postign this thread here but since i cant get into the media section... dont know somewhere else to put it. i uploaded the most succesfull discography of sum 41 on Demonoid.com, but when the server went down it lost all their seeds and that things.. I remember, i think... lukethespook uploaded another dscography of sum41 on dmeonoid. but it was pretty disorganized........................... so actually i'm gathering for mor media to imporve the discography and indeed, it would be better organized and will be an ALMOST complete discography, since some singles are missing, and i think osme other little things.

So i'm asking for u guys to help me gather more media to improve this discography so i can uploaded it. I try to have the best quality of the MP3, so if someone has got mp3s at 320bps it would be awesome if u share it with me. and im organizing it this way:

1. Studio Album (AKNF (190bps), DTLI(320bps), CHUCK(320bps), UH(320bps))
2. Live Albums (GCY(200+variable bps))
3. Greatest Hits (8 years of blood, sake ......(200+ variable bps))
4. Demos & EPs (1998 demo tape, HHOP, DTLI(demos), motivation ep, DTLI too, chuck special tour edition)
5. Singles (fat lip (320bps), in too deep, wha were alla bout, hell song, handle this)
6. Collaborations (KROQ christmas 2001, waped tour 2001 and 2002, detox, fubar, santa clause 2, skullring, rock against bush v1, get back, killer queen. )
7. Soundtracks (spider man, fantsatic 4)
8. Pain for Pleasure
9. Extras (many many different songs, concerts and etc... concert videos rips, for example. everyhing that has not been released legaly..well. u undestand. i mean everything that is not an official release :silly: )

So, try to help me complete the discogrphy.. share ur 320bps mp3s with me..and then the world will owe u so much :fro: finally, i just wanna say thanks to anyone that would help me and also i accepts recomendations...so if u can suggest something it would be awesome....also, i was thinking on including the music videos and concerts..i dont know. what do u think guys???

ps. does someone know if the motivation ep is the same as the motivation single? and also where to include the cover form the misfits??? demos and eps or extras.?
you're like my own personal brand of heroin
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Charley
Instrument 1: Guitar

Re: Sum 41 Discography

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

Announcement: you have aids.
withchappedlips
First name: Kyle
AKA: Official Brand New Fanboy
360 Gamer Tag: TeachMeHow2Kyle
PSN ID: iSeeKyle
Instrument 1: Microphone
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Synth
Last.fm Username: KyleFTLx
Twitter: withchappedlips

Re: Sum 41 Discography

Post by withchappedlips »

What he's trying to say is that this is

A) The wrong section.
B) Pretty stupid considering we aren't allowed to post any Sum 41 official media here
C) Already been done on here.
And I know I said I needed space,

but I know I can't be comfortable in my own skin.

So when I say I'm scared to be alone, you know I mean it,

I'm just not ready to leave my room.

[donate][/donate]