To Kyle

If you have emotional troubles and they are really getting to you, get it off of your chest and post it here.
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Peter
Re: To Kyle

Post by Peterr »

^So he says he sorry for that and takes time to go out of his way to get you a bootleg. And what do you do? o yeah, tell him to fuck off. I thought you were cool.....
withchappedlips
First name: Kyle
AKA: Official Brand New Fanboy
360 Gamer Tag: TeachMeHow2Kyle
PSN ID: iSeeKyle
Instrument 1: Microphone
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Synth
Last.fm Username: KyleFTLx
Twitter: withchappedlips

Post by withchappedlips »

Honestly, Mig had a reason to tell him off.
It's like in real life, you sleep with someones girlfriend, and then try to apologize and expect everything to be okay.

Stupid example, but it gets the point accross.
And I know I said I needed space,

but I know I can't be comfortable in my own skin.

So when I say I'm scared to be alone, you know I mean it,

I'm just not ready to leave my room.

[donate][/donate]
Gibsum 41
Underclass Hero
AKA: Gib
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Drums

Post by Gibsum 41 »

Kyle wrote:Honestly, Mig had a reason to tell him off.
It's like in real life, you sleep with someones girlfriend, and then try to apologize and expect everything to be okay.

Yea but Newbie didn't even have to apologize. He did it hoping that if he did everything would be cool between Mig and him. Newbie didn't do something as bad as sleeping with someone's girlfriend so there really wasn't a reason to not forgive him.

NoReason27 is my mastah.
Kano and Still Waiting are my official n00bs. Mess with them and before you know it you'll be working in Nickelodeon :twisted:
J-pan, xmarryxx and conspiracyof1000 are my grandn00bs and T. is my brothah
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

Kyle wrote:Honestly, Mig had a reason to tell him off.

it's not the same if someone sleeps with your bf/gf you'll probably kick both your bf and his whore asses
withchappedlips

Wow, seriously, Gib & Andrea.
Why did you two give me such a typical, expected response to what I was saying? I was making a point. Sometimes it isn't easy to forgive someone. Newbie was obnoxious when he came here. We all know that. He was giving people crap for everything, and he didn't realize he was doing anything wrong. He obviously did enough to really piss off Mig, and Mig doesn't want to be friends with him... and that's what my point was trying to say. Mig did nothing wrong in this, except maybe how rude he was telling him to get out.

[donate][/donate]
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Peterr »

/caption obvious

And the whole point of the thread IS that Mig is a hoe....
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

I don't mind keeping this thread unlocked either, as long as it's civilized.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upload ... nwomen.jpg[/imgwidth]

OWNED
Childish Gambino
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Jordan

Post by Childish Gambino »

You guys are at about level 7 on the anger scale. You're gonna have to bring it down to about a 5...
Silent in the trees.
tomhoppus
Transvestite God
First name: Ladd Mitchell
Instrument 1: My shite guitar
Instrument 2: My aight guitar

Post by tomhoppus »

(Rock) Superstar wrote:/caption obvious

And the whole point of the thread IS that Mig is a hoe....
If you're calling Mig a hoe, your testicles WILL be mine.
ConeBizzy32 wrote:
Something Corporate wrote: I still cant get into the PD media sec
Working on your request makes me a PD? I can't believe how small a man can be.
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

Here's level 2 Jordan:

At this point, i have no problem what so ever with anyone on this board, not even you (Mig), i said what i needed/wanted to say, and i can proudly say that i moved on. But if you want extra rounds of debates, then it's cool with me.

1- The Sumfan Issue: First of all, that was the "Chatbox", probably the most spam loaded area in the history of Internet, people do not say holly verses there. And my exact words were :"Have a nice life Sumfan, and even a nicer death". if that is considered a life threat then excuse my poor bad English.
keep reading that thread, people with brains were like :" you can't be serious...", and you were the only one who called it "Epic".
At that point, i believed that i've done nothing, i repeat: "nothing" wrong, but i went and apologized to Charley in a private message and wished him a nice time in Alaska. Charley ended up screening that PM and showing everyone is the Underclassmen that i was Young,Dumb and Full of Cum, it kinda hurt me a little bit coz i trusted him, but it didn't mean that much to me, so i didn't talk to him about it.

2- The Goodnight Nurse song issue: You requested a GN song, i saw that request, and i was like..."Hey, i have the album, so maybe if i uploaded it for him, things will be cool again", after fulfilling your request, you didn't bother to say "thanks", but you said, and those were your exact same words "Ain't downloading that, i'll just listen to Deja Vu instead".
Again, if that isn't a "dick-ish" thing to say, then excuse my poor bad English.

After alllllllllllllllll this, i actually apologized to you, why i did it? coz you're the only one here that i have a problem with, i'm 100% clean with all the rest of the members, i remembered that you liked Alkaline Trio once, so i uploaded that acoustic secret live show for you, and while it was uploading, i was thinking about a proper way to apologize, ask Gib if you like, i told him in msn that i was writing a long Apology Pm to you, then i started deleting stuff, then i made it really short, coz the whole point of it was just to say "Sorry".
You didn't accept my apology, and you responded very rudely to it, the thing that hurt me, and what made me post this thread, not because i wanna be friends with him Kyle (believe me, i really don't) and not because of the Underclassmen, it's probably one of the least places that i wanna be in life.

Thank you.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upload ... nwomen.jpg[/imgwidth]

OWNED
tomhoppus
Transvestite God

Post by tomhoppus »

ConeBizzy wrote:
2- The Goodnight Nurse song issue: You requested a GN song, i saw that request, and i was like..."Hey, i have the album, so maybe if i uploaded it for him, things will be cool again", after fulfilling your request, you didn't bother to say "thanks", but you said, and those were your exact same words "Ain't downloading that, i'll just listen to Deja Vu instead".
Again, if that isn't a "dick-ish" thing to say, then excuse my poor bad English.
I lul'd at that part. The album you uploaded didn't have the song he wanted.
ConeBizzy32 wrote:
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Peterr »

i'm lost now...
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

stop this shit now, just ignore him and everything will be fine
someone lock this topic
Childish Gambino
Administrator
Administrator

Still Waiting wrote:stop this shit now, just ignore him and everything will be fine
someone lock this topic
What's the point of having this section if we're just going to lock a topic every time the members try and work things out? I'm leaving it unlocked, and I will unlock it if it's locked by anyone else. All of you guys need to work your shit out, you're getting ridiculous.
Silent in the trees.
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

Jordan. wrote: What's the point of having this section if we're just going to lock a topic every time the members try and work things out?
Good point.
Jordan. wrote: All of you guys need to work your shit out, you're getting ridiculous.
I'm done with these debates.

OWNED
withchappedlips

Hey now, I don't have a problem with anyone at this point, Jordan. Stop bringing up old shit, Nubbizzy! Bahaha new name for you ;). That was so old, and I really was getting sick of everything about this place at that point. I was about to leave, and didn't care what I said. Then I decided to stick around and fix the mess I felt like I contributed to making. Now I'm trying to fix it, and you're all just making it difficult. But, it's cool.

Honestly, I haven't felt a single hint of anger while typing up any of this, which is different than I can say for past topics I've posted in. This topic I felt like I could explain whatever I needed to say, and that's really all it was.

[donate][/donate]
Childish Gambino
Administrator
Administrator

Kyle wrote:Hey now, I don't have a problem with anyone at this point, Jordan. Stop bringing up old shit, Nubbizzy! Bahaha new name for you ;). That was so old, and I really was getting sick of everything about this place at that point. I was about to leave, and didn't care what I said. Then I decided to stick around and fix the mess I felt like I contributed to making. Now I'm trying to fix it, and you're all just making it difficult. But, it's cool.

Honestly, I haven't felt a single hint of anger while typing up any of this, which is different than I can say for past topics I've posted in. This topic I felt like I could explain whatever I needed to say, and that's really all it was.
Well, I have a problem with you. Let's fight, right now.
Silent in the trees.
withchappedlips

I deleted the 3rd issue in your post, nubbizzzyyy.
I felt it to be embarrassing and I want to forget about that completely. You're welcome to use it in PMs with Mig, but I'd rather it not be brought up in topics anymore on here.

Also, I thought we already kinda were friends. I mean, I thought you were pretty cool. I don't talk to you much, but you seem to be a rad guy.

[donate][/donate]
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

Kyle wrote: Also, I thought we already kinda were friends. I mean, I thought you were pretty cool. I don't talk to you much, but you seem to be a rad guy.
Haha, we're cool man. this may sound like shit, but i really admire you, you're the kinda person that makes me think all the time.
if you're reading this, please change my name to Nubbizzy, it's a great name :hehe:

OWNED
tomhoppus
Transvestite God

Post by tomhoppus »

I hate you all.
ConeBizzy32 wrote: