LETS MAKE SOME NOISE (Nic's Life Pt 1-6)

Whatever you want to talk about!
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Re: LETS MAKE SOME NOISE

Post by Bobbyjames »

i want to read more stories about Nic. and i want to read stories about V!
erikj9
Ma Poubelle
First name: Erik
360 Gamer Tag: Erikj9

Post by erikj9 »

what you can expect today!!!!!!!!!!! yes more today!!!!!!!!!

- more details about nic, more into his childhood, and how i met him.
- a new topic for V!
tomhoppus
Transvestite God
First name: Ladd Mitchell
Instrument 1: My shite guitar
Instrument 2: My aight guitar

Post by tomhoppus »

erikj9 wrote:what you can expect today!!!!!!!!!!! yes more today!!!!!!!!!

- more details about nic, more into his childhood, and how i met him.
- a new topic for V!
What about me :(
ConeBizzy32 wrote:
Something Corporate wrote: I still cant get into the PD media sec
Working on your request makes me a PD? I can't believe how small a man can be.
erikj9
Ma Poubelle

Post by erikj9 »

ill talk about you but not now. see they are admins, they can kick my ass. and im sure you can too but yes i will talk about you love pussies and booooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Last edited by erikj9 on Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tomhoppus
Transvestite God

Post by tomhoppus »

erikj9 wrote:ill talk about you but not now. see they are admins, they can kick my ass. and im sure you are too but yes i will talk about you love pussies and booooooooooooooooooooooooooo
:smug:
ConeBizzy32 wrote:
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

i love stories
erikj9
Ma Poubelle

Post by erikj9 »

i hate going back on promises, but today i had a lot of unexpected homework.
so tomorrow:
-parts 2 and 3 of nics story
-part 1 of V's
erikj9
Ma Poubelle

Re: LETS MAKE SOME NOISE (Nic's Life Pt 1-3)

Post by erikj9 »

part two and three are coming peeps.
erikj9
Ma Poubelle

Post by erikj9 »

Nic's Life Part Two

The Shits

As i have said before, Nic joined many others on this great wonderful site about shit called Poopy Diapers. Many of you do not know this but, before Nic was named "Nic" by the goddess of Shit, "Hercufeces", he had a different name. This name was catzrule69. There has been many speculation on why he chose this name and why he was named it. I assume he is a cat lover and his favorite number is 69, but it could be something a little different. :wink: Anyways, Catzrule69 was one of the best sig makers of the time. These sigs were known as "shits" at poopy diapers. So catzrule69 made many, and many shits on PD. He was the best shit maker out there. Then RJ came along. RJ had very nice concepts, but RJ's shit quality sucked teh bawlz. He got PissyShit CS2 and then became better at these shits. so anyways Catzrule69 then had some competition on Poopy Diapers. I as well made these shits. I asked Catzrule69 once how he made shits so good. He said time. I try long and hard to get the perfect shit. He said the final moments are quite enjoyable for himself when he makes the shits. I took very little time and was quite explosive at the beginning moments. Probably why he did so good.

Part 3 will be up soon
Last edited by erikj9 on Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dearyou_182
Dr. Dynamite
First name: RJ
n00b: God.
Location: I'll take out your garbage for you.....I'll start in my pants.

Post by dearyou_182 »

:shock:
i've haven't laughed that hard in forever.....
I'm the tower, you're the airplane.
If we could sit together a moment
and talk forever just to pass the time
i would smile as the shivers and chills run down my spine
when your eyes are locked on mine
dearyou_182
Dr. Dynamite
First name: RJ
n00b: God.
Location: I'll take out your garbage for you.....I'll start in my pants.

Post by dearyou_182 »

me and nic should have a topic, about me and him and how we meet :smug:
I'm the tower, you're the airplane.
If we could sit together a moment
and talk forever just to pass the time
i would smile as the shivers and chills run down my spine
when your eyes are locked on mine
erikj9
Ma Poubelle

Post by erikj9 »

Nic's Life Part Three

Nic Leaks

Zoom back in time a little bit to around November 2006. The New Album everybody was anticipating was coming out. Nic "misinterpreted" it, and actually thought the album was cumming. Anyway Nic was very excited for this album and then the leak came out. Many on Poopy Diapers thought Nic leaked out all of the album. I as well think he did. He was one of the first to post the tracklisting:
1.Lykeaprison
2.Boyz Come On
3.When your dad stops beating
4.Little Boyz
6.Billandi
7.Nude Diving
8.Intercourse
9.Analman
10.Is it in?
11.Make Guyz Smile
12.Chapter 69

Many later found out that this tracklisting was entirely right, and no one could belive how great of a shit job Catzrule69 had done. He told me that the leak was so good and enjoyable. He said the he covered in blue, green, and pink. Why his cum that color you ask? He was blessed by the God of Cum, and it happened. He followed all 10 cumandgets. He also told me the name of the band which was +2G, standing for Plus Two Guys, Nic loved this album so much he even found out that the length of the album was 69 minutes long. Anyways, everyone thought Nic was so full of shit, which he was cause all he makes is shit. Some said that theyve never seen a guy make so much shits. Turns out he was telling the truth about everything even how he leaked and covered the album blue, green, and pink.

Part 4 Coming Soon
erikj9
Ma Poubelle

Post by erikj9 »

I need more comments then I'll post part four
erikj9
Ma Poubelle

Post by erikj9 »

Nic's Life Part Four

The Cock Dance

Not much happened on poopy diapers after the +2G cd came out. Nic made more and more shits. Only thing I can think of is that these things called NOOBZ came and asked ridiculous questions. (NOOBZ stands for Naughty Overweight On crack BitcheZ) and how ridiculous are these questions you ask? well these NOOBZ were super fuckingly ridiculously intelligent and asked really high intellegence questions. Many including Nic thought he was the actual goddess of shit themself, Hercufeces. Well never really know but anyways... On January 1st, Poopy Diapers broke history. They released the first PDCDM1. This was known as the Poopy Diapers Cock Dance Mix #1. it had all the favorite songs of bands from Poopy Diapers, that are bound to make your cock dance! The artwork they used was a design made out of one of my shits. Then Poopy Diapers broke history again on February 3rd, the PDCDM2 was released. This time though, they did not use my shit. They used Nics shits. And i have to admit, his shit looked pretty hawt. It had great dance songs to dance your cock off too. The reason they did not use my artwork was because i left Poopy Diapers. Where did i go? Well i went to PT, Potty Training! It was fun for four days, but turns out my shits werent good enough, since my shits had shit out of the borders, they said i got it on the seat, so i came back to Poopy Diapers. anyways Nic thought i got jealous of him because he made good shit and his cum is blue green and pink! guess what i found out next! Only on valentines, he has red and pink cum mixed. yeah i was so damn jealous. one time he cummed on his shits. MAN! Best shits EVER!
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Charley
Instrument 1: Guitar

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

hahahah
dang dude, you're clever :lol:
erikj9
Ma Poubelle

Re: LETS MAKE SOME NOISE (Nic's Life Pt 1-4)

Post by erikj9 »

Nic's Life Part Five

The Tasty Shit

In Mid February, Catzrule69 shortened his name so he could be this thing called "UBER" cool. UBER stands for Ugly Bitchez Erasing Red. trust me Catzrule69 was one ugly bitch. by erasing red, i mean he was erasing non needed parts. so he got home and chopped his dick off. (A Dick is slang for The male reproductive organ; Penis). and then he chopped off some letters in his name and added these [cool brackets]. Catzrule69 then became known as [C69]. Later in March of 2007, a new fad hit Poopy Diapers. Video Shits! Everybody was making video shits! Video shits of life. The whole concept is somebody tapes a video of somebody shitting or shit in the toilet. sometimes these video shits were connected to songs. like a video of somebody's dad jacking it on the toilet for +2G's first single "When Your Dad Stops Beating". [C69] had made many video shits he was quite good at them. I remember i had a shit day (when they let you out of school because god is shitting too much all over the town) and i made many many video shits. my pc could not handle any more of this memory so i switched to mac (HaHa i wish!) no i just got a new comp, but anyways back to [C69], he set a new fad in april. RJ i guess helped this fad as well but anyways. [C69] made smooth, dark, shiny, rounded shits. They were nice and delicious. They looked like they were gonna pop right out of the screen at ya into your mouth. mmmmmmmm shit in your mouth. anyways, [C69] and RJ got very protective of these shits. I mean i would. i wouldnt want someone stealing my tasty shit. anyways later in april i became very very bored. so i pretended to be different people, i would copy their shits, change my username, and information. It went by slick at first, but people found out fast. Later in april, easter came along. I was the easter bunny thanks to peter cockintail, the god of easter. It was a fun month, i mean tasty shits, video shits, UBER names, and name switching! i didnt want april to get over...

To Be continued, Part 6 coming soon
tomhoppus
Transvestite God

Re: LETS MAKE SOME NOISE (Nic's Life Pt 1-5)

Post by tomhoppus »

:lol:
ConeBizzy32 wrote:
erikj9
Ma Poubelle

Re: LETS MAKE SOME NOISE (Nic's Life Pt 1-5)

Post by erikj9 »

Nic's Life Part Six

Nic On Drugs

I Forgot to mention in the last part, that RJ was only able to make the tasty shits with Pissy Shit CS2. He got Pissy Shit CS2 on April 3rd. (This might be on the quiz at the end, lol) Anyway, what comes after April? May! On May 1st, this was an awesome day for me. Why? IT WAS MY FUCKING BIRTHDAY BITCHEZ!!!! [C69] was so jealous. but anyway, around april and may is when a certain forum was started. The one we are on right now! TNS Talking Naughty Shits. [C69] named TNS after a certain fad that was going on at Poopy Diapers. Flash Shits, that talked. These were shits that if you clicked on them, it showed a guy pooping with sound!! they were so amazing. But that is why TNS is called TNS, just some trivia for you guyz. And in early May, [C69] changed back to Catzrule69. Catzrule69 then finally did his most recent name change to look more adult like. He changed to Nic. If Nic is Nic's real name I will never know. By recent posts with images being controversial against gay teachers, im not sure if it really is "Nick". Moving on though, Nic has told me that Nic stands for Nic Imagining Cock in his mouth. I Like this name "Nic", it shows Nic's true colors. Anyways, everyday, i kept going to Poopy Diapers less and less. It was becoming a real world of perfection. It started to go away from the "Poop" part, and more Punk. They went away from "Diapers" as well and made "Punk Disasters" as which Poopy Diapers is known by as of today. Nic was in the list of MODS when Poopy Diapers was reassigning. Nic became a MOD for the "Poop On The Wall" section. This section is where people would show all there shits off. A MOD stands for Men On Drugs. I told Nic not to do it, and he should be above the influence, but hes not. he has a very low self-esteem and we should help Nic out. But anyway, Nic was on drugs when he made shits in May and June, so now they were getting very bad for Nic. In June, Life was boring for Nic. He worked on Talking Naughty Shits for a long time. Day and night until he got it somwhat like it was today. However, he did not do much. V was the real one in charge. Nic said he helped out which i dont believe. Nic may have supervised V, which isnt that hard. "Hey V, i need a soda, and some Magazines!", Nic would say. Nic was very lazy all he did was go through the Forest Of Music and play himself tunes.
K.
Chuck
n00b: R.
AKA: kanguv41
Instrument 1: bass

Re: LETS MAKE SOME NOISE (Nic's Life Pt 1-6)

Post by K. »

lmfao! :lol:
tomhoppus
Transvestite God

Re: LETS MAKE SOME NOISE (Nic's Life Pt 1-6)

Post by tomhoppus »

kanguv41 wrote:lmfao! :lol:
ConeBizzy32 wrote: