Hypocrisy Much?

Ask anything about the site here. Chances are you'll get an answer.
HilgaMan
Chuck
First name: Ilkka
AKA: TheSexyHilgaMonster
Instrument 1: Guitar

Post by HilgaMan »

Schmiznatch wrote:So, essentially what I've gathered is that we(meaning the board) are hypocrites. We find it only acceptable to steal from others, not those that we are purely dedicated to.

Shouldn't we completely ban or completely allow the ripping of albums? If we are to stand with Sum 41's beliefs I would like for us all to get the bands that they give thanks to in any of their albums and fully ban those as well; also we should probably ban the ripping of any band they or their record company has ever come in contact with. After all we are supporting Sum 41.
Good point.
Hentaimans N00B! Mess with me and before you know it, you end up in a coffin. Jealous?
Sumfan is my n00b.
hem is my grand-n00b.
Jonny
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Jonny »

Schmiznatch wrote:So, essentially what I've gathered is that we(meaning the board) are hypocrites. We find it only acceptable to steal from others, not those that we are purely dedicated to.

Shouldn't we completely ban or completely allow the ripping of albums? If we are to stand with Sum 41's beliefs I would like for us all to get the bands that they give thanks to in any of their albums and fully ban those as well; also we should probably ban the ripping of any band they or their record company has ever come in contact with. After all we are supporting Sum 41.
Shouldn't you shut the fuck up?
We support Sum 41, therefore we want people to pay for their music. We don't support those other bands, so we allow people to download the music for free. And no, that last bit, you are just being a fucktard, seriously.

Guest is my noob.
Phili
Underclass Hero
First name: Gavinji

Post by Phili »

^lol.

I must say, JONNY makes a good point.
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
Claudia is my grand-noob.
Lisette (bunny) is my great-grand noob.
Schmiznatch

Post by Schmiznatch »

I must say Jonny is dull. Firstly, there is no need to be an emotional teenager; we all are in the same boat here. Secondly, you're contradicting yourself. You support Sum 41? Therefore you support their ways and thus those who they accredit thanks to, yes? So the idea of completely banning the artist's they support is not out of the question. I know Jonny that this is quite a lot for you to comprehend, so why don't you take a break; grab an energy bar and think about it. Oh, and widen your fucking vocabulary. You might find a better way to express all that rage instead of "Fucktard".
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

HilgaMan wrote:

Good point.

VERY good point.
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
Phili
Underclass Hero

Post by Phili »

We're supporting Sum 41 and the members of the band, not their record company and the bands they are friends with.
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
HilgaMan
Chuck
First name: Ilkka
AKA: TheSexyHilgaMonster

Post by HilgaMan »

Phili wrote:We're supporting Sum 41 and the members of the band, not their record company and the bands they are friends with.
I don't know which side I'm on anymore but that's a good point too.
Hentaimans N00B! Mess with me and before you know it, you end up in a coffin. Jealous?
Sumfan is my n00b.
hem is my grand-n00b.
Jonny
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Jonny »

Schmiznatch wrote:I must say Jonny is dull. Firstly, there is no need to be an emotional teenager; we all are in the same boat here. Secondly, you're contradicting yourself. You support Sum 41? Therefore you support their ways and thus those who they accredit thanks to, yes? So the idea of completely banning the artist's they support is not out of the question. I know Jonny that this is quite a lot for you to comprehend, so why don't you take a break; grab an energy bar and think about it. Oh, and widen your fucking vocabulary. You might find a better way to express all that rage instead of "Fucktard".
Very clever. Now try reading what I actually said. We support the band Sum 41, and their music. We don't support the bands they support. Easy enough?
And I'll stick with the word fucktard thanks.

Guest is my noob.
Schmiznatch

Post by Schmiznatch »

Apparently this is leading nowhere, I just find it hard for us to keep ourselves and our board on such a high pedestal because we stop the ripping of some things. That would be like our government saying that they will only pursue the crimes that are committed against the rich, because they pay half of the nations taxes.
Clearly, no one feels this is an issue of very grave importance. Oh, well I suppose we may continue our lives as the enthused teens that we are.
And Jonny, go ahead and keep your word, ignorance is bliss.
tomhoppus
Transvestite God
First name: Ladd Mitchell
Instrument 1: My shite guitar
Instrument 2: My aight guitar

Post by tomhoppus »

fucktard is my favorite word.......

and im fine with eveerything thats going on here
ConeBizzy32 wrote:
Something Corporate wrote: I still cant get into the PD media sec
Working on your request makes me a PD? I can't believe how small a man can be.
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Charley

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

Quit bitching, enjoy teh music.

everyones music.
Asho_DirtyPoo
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Asho_DirtyPoo »

How do you kids not understand that on a fanboard for a band, the mods aren't going to approve of you stealing music from said band?

These admins and mods aren't business people, or professionals - so they don't have to care about other bands media. They CHOOSE to care about Sum 41/Op MD/BB because that is what this site is for.

Go on a Blink 182 site and ask for Sum 41 shit, and you'll get it. And calm the fuck down.

You can bitch for days (which many of you have proven you're capable of), but this is how the site is run. You don't like it FUCK OFF and use a different site. It's really not that difficult.

GutRock Concert Series - The concert series that raises funds and donates 100% of profits to Inflammatory Bowel Disease research.

GutRock Myspace
GutRock Facebook group.
Our under construction, soon to be website
Schmiznatch

Post by Schmiznatch »

Jesus, fucking, Christ. You're like the religious who freak out if said religion is ever questioned. I've never said i hate this board, just that i find it has flaws, is there a fucking problem with that? Other places such as AVAEMPIRE.COM fully supplied me with I-Empire and whatever else i want. I was simply wondering why we were so selective in our rips. Chill the fuck out.
tomhoppus
Transvestite God
First name: Ladd Mitchell
Instrument 1: My shite guitar
Instrument 2: My aight guitar

Post by tomhoppus »

thats cuz it was the leak, and everyone wanted the leak

you cant buy the leak, but you can buy underclass hero and chuck
ConeBizzy32 wrote:
Something Corporate wrote: I still cant get into the PD media sec
Working on your request makes me a PD? I can't believe how small a man can be.
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

thsi is getting pointless now. asho said it best man. your not gonna gonna get any Sum 41 music uploaded to this site. go buy it. like most of us have.
Phili
Underclass Hero

Post by Phili »

Asho_DirtyPoo wrote:How do you kids not understand that on a fanboard for a band, the mods aren't going to approve of you stealing music from said band?

These admins and mods aren't business people, or professionals - so they don't have to care about other bands media. They CHOOSE to care about Sum 41/Op MD/BB because that is what this site is for.

Go on a Blink 182 site and ask for Sum 41 shit, and you'll get it. And calm the fuck down.

You can bitch for days (which many of you have proven you're capable of), but this is how the site is run. You don't like it FUCK OFF and use a different site. It's really not that difficult.
THANK YOU.
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

Asho_DirtyPoo wrote:How do you kids not understand that on a fanboard for a band, the mods aren't going to approve of you stealing music from said band?

right as almost always asho
and tns isn't the only site where the rules are like this
Asho_DirtyPoo
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Asho_DirtyPoo »

Schmiznatch wrote:Jesus, fucking, Christ. You're like the religious who freak out if said religion is ever questioned. I've never said i hate this board, just that i find it has flaws, is there a fucking problem with that? Other places such as AVAEMPIRE.COM fully supplied me with I-Empire and whatever else i want. I was simply wondering why we were so selective in our rips. Chill the fuck out.

*lol* Well you're like that OMGPUNKFUCKINGRAWWWKKK kid who has to question EVERYTHING and fight with EVERYONE about EVERYTHING.

You've posted NOTHING but bitching and complaining. Complaining is fine...when there's more to your existance than just that. When every post is a whiner...there's really no point in being part of a board, as you're clearly not enjoying it at all.

Or you're looking for attention.

Either way - it's lame.

EDIT: And it has it's flaws...yes...everything does. Welcome to life. Suck it up and learn to not bitch about every inperfection everywhere. You'll live a much happier life.

GutRock Concert Series - The concert series that raises funds and donates 100% of profits to Inflammatory Bowel Disease research.

GutRock Myspace
GutRock Facebook group.
Our under construction, soon to be website
Jeremy Kill
Post by Jeremy Kill »

Asho = Voice of Reason
Schmiznatch

Post by Schmiznatch »

LoLoLoLoL, Oh Asho. Clearly you've got quite your little group of the brave whom seem to just love you to the end and that's good i suppose we all need friends, but evidently you do no research. I get flamed because i have one, one mind you, Question/Suggestion. I post if i find a reason, posting to a thread that is worried about someone else's private life is fucking stupid, in my opinion. In case you haven't noticed, i enjoy this board; that's why i've brought to attention the one present flaw that i find worthwhile.

Also you've told me to stop "complaining and bitching" where you did nothing but "complain and bitch". LoL, you do fit this thread quite well!

Look Asho, i had a suggestion, i posted it in the proper section, and it blew your fucking mind. I've found that this board doesn't find it right to share music of one band yet they find it acceptable to rip off everyone else. Now, if you can't properly hold yourself together and lose your fucking temper at every reply, then i suggest you try not replying; there are plenty of others on here that can uphold their opinion and not make a scene.

I've made my arguments, my analogies, and you've added nothing but flames to this thread, thanks.