Are you satisfied with one women/man or do you want more?

Whatever you want to talk about!
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]

Are you satisfied with one women/man or do you want more?

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

hope this isnt spam. and btw i put the "man" so girls can do this too lol

but some dudes on here wa talkin about that and i was just wondernig

I;m happy with one women. I;ve never wanted more than one. lol. I mean yea i had alot of crush's and though alot of girls were hot and stuff. But i always wanted just one to come home to. infact, if i could i'd start a family now. I would. i dont want to date alot of women i'v found the right one for me already. and i feel kinda weird about that because i;m only 15 an all the guys i know at my age want to party and be with a million girls lol.

I know how hard it is to have a family. mayeb I'll feel different once i find out just how hard it is for myself. and dont worry. I'm gonna wait. I come frome a pretty fucked up family, and i guess i want stability. if there is such a thing anymore. ok more stability than i have.

:D :? :shock:
Jonny
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Jonny »

I;m glad to hear it.
You're kids would be pretty fucking mental!

Guest is my noob.
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

my friend is a man-whore. hes had 5 gf's that i know of and most likely more so i don't think that he'll ever get married, and if he does he'll have a lot of divorces and a lot of kids...

i've never had a girlfriend.
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]

NoReason27 wrote:my friend is a man-whore. hes had 5 gf's that i know of and most likely more so i don't think that he'll ever get married, and if he does he'll have a lot of divorces and a lot of kids....
I'm my gfs 7th bf. she said she didnt even like any of her other bfs. and didnt do anything with them. :? i dont believe she didnt do anyhting with them. but i believe she didnt like them. she was with most for only a week. she's been with me 4 months.
Asho_DirtyPoo
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Asho_DirtyPoo »

You think she "did stuff" with guys she was dating for a week!?

I hope not. That's pretty sluttastic haha

GutRock Concert Series - The concert series that raises funds and donates 100% of profits to Inflammatory Bowel Disease research.

GutRock Myspace
GutRock Facebook group.
Our under construction, soon to be website
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]

Asho_DirtyPoo wrote:You think she "did stuff" with guys she was dating for a week!?

I hope not. That's pretty sluttastic haha
yea. but please dont call her one.

i didnt say the ones she dated for that long. she was with one for a while. and she said he tried to kiss her neck and hold her waist, when he wouldnt get off she kicked him in the balls. haha. i dont believe that though. she talks about him alot. but about bad stuff,
Asho_DirtyPoo
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Asho_DirtyPoo »

I wasn't calling her one, honestly. But if she DOES screw around with guys she's been with for a week...well...if the shoe fits haha.

I wouldn't really worry about it anyways - if she has done stuff with guys before you or not. So long as she's not a mega slut - and really, in highschool, you'd have heard about it if she was haha.

Oh, and to answer the initial question of the thread - I'm a one man woman. Not saying I'll only ever be with one guy, but I'll only ever be seeing one guy at a time. I'm a fan of monogamy.

GutRock Concert Series - The concert series that raises funds and donates 100% of profits to Inflammatory Bowel Disease research.

GutRock Myspace
GutRock Facebook group.
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]

Asho_DirtyPoo wrote:I wasn't calling her one, honestly. But if she DOES screw around with guys she's been with for a week...well...if the shoe fits haha.

I wouldn't really worry about it anyways - if she has done stuff with guys before you or not. So long as she's not a mega slut - and really, in highschool, you'd have heard about it if she was haha.

Oh, and to answer the initial question of the thread - I'm a one man woman. Not saying I'll only ever be with one guy, but I'll only ever be seeing one guy at a time. I'm a fan of monogamy.
alot of people call her a slut. yea. =\

its because she;s had alot of bfs. and peolple assume stuff. which is what i'm doing..damn.
Asho_DirtyPoo
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Asho_DirtyPoo »

Hm.

Well at 4 months, you guys should be close enough to trust each other. Has she given you reason to not believe her when she says she hasn't messed around with all these boys?

GutRock Myspace
GutRock Facebook group.
Jonny
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Jonny »

I'm too busy being cool for girls.

(Judge Fudge said it).

Guest is my noob.
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]

Asho_DirtyPoo wrote:Hm.

Well at 4 months, you guys should be close enough to trust each other. Has she given you reason to not believe her when she says she hasn't messed around with all these boys?
well. nothing really. but we had a MAJOR fight one time, and she ran to my worst emeny. a guy name Dave. and told him all about everything. EVERYTHING (yea). and i told her before to stay away from him, he's an ass and the biggest wuss you'll ever see. not to mention rat. anyways she said she would. turns out she was talking to him behind my back for a month. she said thye didnt do anyhting that they were just friends. well later on he started shit and said she slept with him. well, she got in a public arguement against that. so i dont know. =\ our realationship hasnt been the same since.
Jeremy Kill
Post by Jeremy Kill »

One, definately. Maybe a few years back I'd say "one" and lie about it. This just means I'll be extra picky with the girls I want to date.
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

one man it's enough for myself
Pull_The_Curtis
Ma Poubelle

Post by Pull_The_Curtis »

Okay. im 17/18, im going out with a 21 year old. i cant ask for anymore lol...ps. shes a hairdresser (picture the typical hairdresser) lol.
Jessica
Ma Poubelle

Post by Jessica »

one guy is enough for me.
my bf<3
<center>
you wouldn't know me if your eyes were closed.
</center>
Phili
Underclass Hero
First name: Gavinji

Post by Phili »

I think "one" is the typical girl answer, and that's my answer.

Of course, my experience isn't exactly impressive. I've been single for 15 years.
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
Claudia is my grand-noob.
Lisette (bunny) is my great-grand noob.
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

one will do, especially when you know she's "the one"
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Philip
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Bass

Post by Hentaiman »

I don't think i really had a real GF, at least i don't count what i had as a real one, so ... well, i'm in a pretty fucked up situation here :lol:
i'm 16 and still nothing :lol:

Yet, as much as i think it can be cool to fool around with a bunch of chicks, i probably want a steady GF too, a one to come back to, you know, even if u fool around with another, something it what it takes to realize you have one waiting for you, and to start appreciating what you have.
Janet
Pedo

Post by Janet »

I haven't really thought about a bf. Im just doing what i love and not searching for someone, if the right guy comes along, fine, but im not wasting time on looking for one, i'd rather party :lol: but i guess awesome to have one too (:
Rick
Jessica Kill

Post by Rick »

Phili wrote:I think "one" is the typical girl answer, and that's my answer.

Of course, my experience isn't exactly impressive. I've been single for 15 years.
you know, thats kinda funny, it could be like.."i had my first bf/gf when i was 15" and then you could still say "i've been single for 15 years..)
http://searchwithsum41.prodege.com/?cmd ... &rb=143979
go there and sign up and win cool shit.