Deryck's Guitar

Play guitar? Don't know tabs? We can help you out right here.
Mr-David-Blues
Dr. Rocco
First name: David
Instrument 1: Geetar
Instrument 2: Vocalization

Post by Mr-David-Blues »

Shibby wrote:Am I the only one who likes the white guitar?
I have the white 1
Jeremy Kill
Post by Jeremy Kill »

Byzzy wrote:
Gunner wrote:
messedupsum1 wrote:ok i'm going with the black one. but what amp should i get? i've never had a guitar before, so i dont really know what i'm doing. :? i probably want a small one.
I just went to a guitar store and asked for a good starting guitar amp. Nothing fancy, just something to practice with. But something decent enough that I won't have to get a new one anytime soon.

So the guy gave me a Fender Frontman 25R.
how much did it cost dude? a friend has that amplifier and here it costs some like 250 bucks, and i've got a marshall that costed me 150 bucks and it's way better
The amp only cost like $130 here in Canada as far as I can remember. But yeah, I don't really like it and would rather settle for a Marshall. One day though, one day.
Byzzy

Post by Byzzy »

yeap, i think that marshall amplifiers are way better (i've used fender and marshall), it's overdrive is awesome
Jeremy Kill
Post by Jeremy Kill »

Some people might've heard me ask this question before already, but I just want to know if anyone has seen this guitar in an actual guitar store yet. It seems the majority of people who have this guitar right now got it from the internet and I don't really want to go through all that trouble to get one.

I've been checking my guitar store like every two or three weeks and they always have the same selection of guitars. Maybe the odd time they'll have a guitar that I like, but other than that it's nothing new.
SociallyInept
King of Contradiction
First name: Troy
Instrument 1: Vocals
Instrument 2: Guitar

Post by SociallyInept »

i wanted to orignally get the white one because deryck always used the black one. Then I got it and now he always uses the white one.
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

SociallyInept wrote:i wanted to orignally get the white one because deryck always used the black one. Then I got it and now he always uses the white one.
i dont see the white one much
Byzzy

Post by Byzzy »

Gunner wrote:Some people might've heard me ask this question before already, but I just want to know if anyone has seen this guitar in an actual guitar store yet. It seems the majority of people who have this guitar right now got it from the internet and I don't really want to go through all that trouble to get one.

I've been checking my guitar store like every two or three weeks and they always have the same selection of guitars. Maybe the odd time they'll have a guitar that I like, but other than that it's nothing new.
i bought it at guitar center
tanguyen

Post by tanguyen »

If you ask the people, most stores could order some in for you to try.
Phili
Underclass Hero
First name: Gavinji

Post by Phili »

sumfan wrote:
SociallyInept wrote:i wanted to orignally get the white one because deryck always used the black one. Then I got it and now he always uses the white one.
i dont see the white one much
If you look at any recent pictures from live shows, Deryck'll be playing the white one at some point.
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
Claudia is my grand-noob.
Lisette (bunny) is my great-grand noob.
Jeremy Kill
Post by Jeremy Kill »

He seems to play the white one when he's being photographed or videotaped. A lot of the pictures I've seen of him playing live in front of the crowd using his signature guitar, it was usually the black one.

You can tell when Deryck is playing his black signature live because of the guitar strap (two chevron corporal as opposed to the three chevron sergeant from the Chuck era) and the one pickup and two control knobs.