Immortal Technique's Politics

Whatever you want to talk about!
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

This is a rapper who has a pretty strong insight into the system of the US, or at least he thinks he does. Check him out if you want to hear some interesting stuff. It's one of the most political figures in music these days.
Occupy Wall Street interview
Some other interviews with the same television
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
ÜBERCUNT
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Sigfried
AKA: NEEERD
Instrument 1: Guitar hero
Last.fm Username: daddyissues
Twitter: @Piersmorgan

Re: Immortal Technique's Politics

Post by ÜBERCUNT »

Interesting stuff dude. but- why have you left us!? :ohshiz:
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

I was hospitalized.
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
sumfan4
Jessica Kill
First name: Eric
Instrument 1: vajayjay
Instrument 2: my weiner
Instrument 3: your weiner

Post by sumfan4 »

....awkward...

you okay though?
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

No. After months of useless shit they can't do anything anyway, so fuck them. I signed the papers and left.
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Weird... A patient at a psych ward where I work told me to check out this guy's music!
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Psycho's are intelligent, like Dexter or House MD, you should listen to them.
X^2
Billy Spleen

Post by X^2 »

I listen to rap a lot and occasionally Immortal Technique aswell though I dont really like his flow. Decent lyrics anyhow.
Gregorovich
Underclass Hero
First name: Gregor
Last.fm Username: grgrlove

Post by Gregorovich »

We missed you, man. Thought you got banned.
fuck this signature nonsense
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Gregorovich wrote:We missed you, man. Thought you got banned.
I did for a week, but after that I just didn't feel like coming back, it just lost it's magic for me. I mean, the posts weren't as interesting as when I started on here. A few weeks(or days) ago I accidentally noticed Boobies over-sentimentality in the 5 years with TNS thread, so I thought I would come back here for a while. Kyle will be glad.

Is Emil still on here? He's one of the few people here that I would expect to willingly post in a political thread.
Emil
Underclass Hero
First name: Emil
Instrument 2: Piano

Post by Emil »

FuckT41182 wrote:
I did for a week, but after that I just didn't feel like coming back, it just lost it's magic for me. I mean, the posts weren't as interesting as when I started on here. A few weeks(or days) ago I accidentally noticed Boobies over-sentimentality in the 5 years with TNS thread, so I thought I would come back here for a while. Kyle will be glad.

Is Emil still on here? He's one of the few people here that I would expect to willingly post in a political thread.
Yeah i'm here. Got finals the coming week so i'm currently living with a chemistry book taped to my face. Then i'm gonna drink all the knowledge i've gained away. But not to dissapoint you, i've been appealed by anarchists/terrorists lately, there just seems to be somethig very staisfying about setting the world on fire. Burning it all down and building it back up again. Sort of like Ra's al Ghul in Batman Begins, or maybe just the Joker, because let's be honest chaos is much more interesting than order. Or as Henry Adams said "Chaos often breeds life, when order breeds habit."

You should stick around.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Emil wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:

Yeah i'm here. Got finals the coming week so i'm currently living with a chemistry book taped to my face. Then i'm gonna drink all the knowledge i've gained away. But not to dissapoint you, i've been appealed by anarchists/terrorists lately, there just seems to be somethig very staisfying about setting the world on fire. Burning it all down and building it back up again. Sort of like Ra's al Ghul in Batman Begins, or maybe just the Joker, because let's be honest chaos is much more interesting than order. Or as Henry Adams said "Chaos often breeds life, when order breeds habit."

You should stick around.
Agreed. Anarchy is much more interesting, and although it may not seem so, much more easy, cause when the system is on fire, it is pretty easy to fight cause you know what you should fight against. In this society we have a system trying to convince us that we have freedom and equality, while both are just illusions and we have none.

"The greatest form of control is when you think you're free when you're being fundamentally manipulated and dictated to. One form of dictatorship is being in a prison cell and you can see the bars and touch them. The other one is sitting in a prison cell but you can't see the bars but you think you're free." - some old school hip-hop lyrics, that was before they started to sing about more important issues like bitches and money
X^2
Billy Spleen

Post by X^2 »

I'd love to take part in political discussion, but as I am an political scientist (still a student to be precise...) I feel like I should stay objective and just observe.. Big dilemma. haha..
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

X^2 wrote:I'd love to take part in political discussion, but as I am an political scientist (still a student to be precise...) I feel like I should stay objective and just observe.. Big dilemma. haha..
Immortal Tech. studied political science too, doesn't mean he cannot form an opinion on a certain matter.