Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Re: 9/11 - 10 Years On...

Post by Bobbyjames »

TomiT14 wrote:Why is it that every WTC memorial thread always has to be turned into conspiracy thread?

This event hit me hard when it happened, and it still gives me chills when I think about it.
I always thought it was the coolest building ever, and I finally got a chance to visit the WTC. And less than a year later that building didn't exist anymore. I've also visited Washington DC too when I was little.

Watching the event live on TV, the second plane crash on the tower, the collapse, it was just so unreal. Afterwards I heard that our friend happened to be there. Luckily he was on the lower floors, so he got out before the collapse, unlike many others. It was devastating to listen to his story about the events.

Every year on that day, I spend the day watching documentaries and just thinking about the events and the lives lost that day. I've visited NYC a few times after that, always taking a visit to the Ground Zero, to see that huge hole there.
And ever since it happened, I promised myself that I'd be there for the 10th anniversary. My family didn't approve my plans, so I decided to postpone my visit by a couple of days. Would've been great to attend the anniversary thing.

I have heard and read so many stories about it, and every time it wrecks my mind to think how horrible the events were.

So it really shocks me that Boni doesn't care at all.

R.I.P.
I also watch a lot of documentaries around this time last year, the one I mentioned earlier (9/11 - 10 Years After) really got to me last night and it made me want to open this thread this morning. at the end, they were interviewing some of the fireman that were in the documentary on the day and it's so shocking how much that event is still affecting their lives. a couple of guys have died over the last couple of years from a rare blood disorder, which the doctors believe was caused by the exposure to the toxic dust when they were searching for survivors after the towers had collapsed.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

TomiT14 wrote:Why is it that every WTC memorial thread always has to be turned into conspiracy thread?

This event hit me hard when it happened, and it still gives me chills when I think about it.
I always thought it was the coolest building ever, and I finally got a chance to visit the WTC. And less than a year later that building didn't exist anymore. I've also visited Washington DC too when I was little.

Watching the event live on TV, the second plane crash on the tower, the collapse, it was just so unreal. Afterwards I heard that our friend happened to be there. Luckily he was on the lower floors, so he got out before the collapse, unlike many others. It was devastating to listen to his story about the events.

Every year on that day, I spend the day watching documentaries and just thinking about the events and the lives lost that day. I've visited NYC a few times after that, always taking a visit to the Ground Zero, to see that huge hole there.
And ever since it happened, I promised myself that I'd be there for the 10th anniversary. My family didn't approve my plans, so I decided to postpone my visit by a couple of days. Would've been great to attend the anniversary thing.

I have heard and read so many stories about it, and every time it wrecks my mind to think how horrible the events were.

So it really shocks me that Boni doesn't care at all.

R.I.P.
well, you're spending money for a trip to USA while 1 billion of people in the world have nothing to eat but their own shit, how do you care ? There is nothing righteous in this world and there is no justice, money rule everything and the place you live in determines the quality of your life ...

The way things work and people think, it just never ceases to amaze me, we celebrate the dead ones and pay homage to them, we spend money for big celebrations and so on, while there are people still alive who need help ... If I die, somebody shit in my coffin and then take care of those who need help, my dead bones will be satisfied with the crap

and btw: I just think Boni was saying that he doesn't give a fuck about the conspiracy theories, he wasn't talking about the people who died on 9/11, at least I think so ...
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
TomiT14
First name: Tomi
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14

Post by TomiT14 »

FuckT41182 wrote:well, you're spending money for a trip to USA while 1 billion of people in the world have nothing to eat but their own shit, how do you care ?
Give. Me. A. Break.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

TomiT14 wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:well, you're spending money for a trip to USA while 1 billion of people in the world have nothing to eat but their own shit, how do you care ?
Give. Me. A. Break.
i'm sorry, but I just don't like it, you're going to the US to pay homage to those who died 10 years ago because you feel sorry for them very much, but it just seems to be like you wanna have a good trip ... If I died there my last wish would be for the world to be finally equal and for freedom to flourish in the whole wide world, in every fucking inch of it, not some fucking candles burnt by people I don't even know ... My mind works different than other people's minds, no matter how hard I try I still find it selfish that people live lives with so much money and luxury while other people die with no money at all... fucking money I hate them so

you don't agree with me and probably nobody here or in the whole world does, but I don't give a fuck, I'm kind of a happy person ...
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
sumfan4
Jessica Kill
First name: Eric
Instrument 1: vajayjay
Instrument 2: my weiner
Instrument 3: your weiner

Post by sumfan4 »

Wow 10 years already...
I remember it like it was yesterday, what a tragic day in American history. :(
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

To clarify, I do feel sorry for the families of the people who died during that day. What I don't care about is everything else. I don't care about a building that was destroyed. Don't care how it happened. Don't care who done it. It is just another day to me. Nothing special.
[donate][/donate]
TomiT14
First name: Tomi
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14

Post by TomiT14 »

FuckT41182 wrote:
TomiT14 wrote:
Give. Me. A. Break.
i'm sorry, but I just don't like it, you're going to the US to pay homage to those who died 10 years ago because you feel sorry for them very much, but it just seems to be like you wanna have a good trip ...
You're blaming me for that? So you want me to have a bad trip instead? Tell me one person who would go travelling wanting to have bad experiences?

So you're saying that I'm a bad person when I take trips to go to see a Sum 41 show and enjoying my time, while instead I should donate my money to Africa every time I earn more than you do?

Do you really want this to turn into a "who uses money correctly" discussion?
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

All i know is that if 9/11 happened , I dunno in Spain for example, we wouldn't be talking about it, sorry if I sound cruel but lte me please explain, the only reason why the media (and the world) care is cos it happened in the USA, the most powerful country in the world got punched right in the face,in 2020 everybody in the western world will remember 9/11 but no one will remember that 200.000 died in Haití in 2010.
Again, I'm sorry, RIP
Gregorovich
Underclass Hero
First name: Gregor
Last.fm Username: grgrlove

Post by Gregorovich »

Druska wrote:All i know is that if 9/11 happened , I dunno in Spain for example, we wouldn't be talking about it, sorry if I sound cruel but lte me please explain, the only reason why the media (and the world) care is cos it happened in the USA, the most powerful country in the world got punched right in the face,in 2020 everybody in the western world will remember 9/11 but no one will remember that 200.000 died in Haití in 2010.
Again, I'm sorry, RIP
THIS.
fuck this signature nonsense
Gutter Dreams
First name: Sarah
Instrument 1: Guitar
Twitter: sarrrwhite

Post by Gutter Dreams »

I usually stay away from these threads because I don't feel smart enough to participate but
Madjid wrote: I know one thing for sure, i'm sorry for the people that had to die for no reason.
The one thing that gets me the most is what they called the 'jumpers' people who chose to commit suicide by jumping rather than burning or suffocating to death. But apparently to this day, they deny that there were any jumpers, they either fell or were forced out of the building. The pictures of them make me uneasy and my heart drops
RileSum
Billy Spleen
First name: Riley
Instrument 2: Guitar Hero Guitar

Post by RileSum »

I kinda agree with what Fuckt, and Druska is saying, Yes it was a tragic event and no one EVER deserves something like that, I can't even imagine how the families must feel. but why does this one the only one that gets mass attention? it's sad enough to say 3,000 people were killed in it, but it's even worse to hear that in haiti it's still uncertain how many hundreds of thousands of people were killed and the million or more people who have become homeless, or how in East Africa the famine is killing 15 or more children under the age of 5 a day. So at the end of the day the world we live in is fucked up and always will be.

R.I.P. to those who died in the attacks.
I want to fly, Can you take me far away, Give me a star to reach for, Tell me what it takes, And I’ll go so high, I’ll go so high, My feet won’t touch the ground, its my wings, That pull the strings, I bought these dreams, That all fall down
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

TomiT14 wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
TomiT14 wrote:
Give. Me. A. Break.
i'm sorry, but I just don't like it, you're going to the US to pay homage to those who died 10 years ago because you feel sorry for them very much, but it just seems to be like you wanna have a good trip ...
You're blaming me for that? So you want me to have a bad trip instead? Tell me one person who would go travelling wanting to have bad experiences?

So you're saying that I'm a bad person when I take trips to go to see a Sum 41 show and enjoying my time, while instead I should donate my money to Africa every time I earn more than you do?

Do you really want this to turn into a "who uses money correctly" discussion?
No, I expressed myself incorrectly, I don't blame you only, I blame you, but also myself and many other people, especially people like Travis Barker who have more than a hundred of fucking expensive cars while others are starving, then they donate 100 000 dollars to a hospital that saved their life and they're called generous ... it is so not cool ...

I mean, we, as human race, can live a good life, spend out money and have fun while we watch little children die from hunger, and the best part of this is, that we cannot change this, cause there is only a few men in the world who would sacrifice their whole life just to help those less fortunate, a lot less fortunate ...

I'm sorry if I offended you, I'm just in a state right now where I wonder If I wanna have a good life while there are people who can't. even if they tried ...

and going to the shows, it's different with every band you know, if you pay for Rise Against or Three Days Grace, you also indirectly support animal rights or the ill son of the singer of Three Days Grace, and I also know that the guy wants to help other kids with diseases ... going to see Blink 182 you support Travis to buy himself another fucking car, but at least Mark is a good guy and Tom also fights cancer and so on ... and going to see Sum 41, well, these days by going to their show the only thing we probably support is alcoholism and destruction ...
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher

Post by Bobbyjames »

to many people getting on their high-horse in this thread. fuckin hell.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

it's been a long time since I heard somebody to say an idiom
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher

Post by Bobbyjames »

I'm here to make your day.
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

Druska wrote:All i know is that if 9/11 happened , I dunno in Spain for example, we wouldn't be talking about it, sorry if I sound cruel but lte me please explain, the only reason why the media (and the world) care is cos it happened in the USA, the most powerful country in the world got punched right in the face,in 2020 everybody in the western world will remember 9/11 but no one will remember that 200.000 died in Haití in 2010.
Again, I'm sorry, RIP
Words of wisedom.
I totally agree with Andrea here.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upload ... nwomen.jpg[/imgwidth]

OWNED
Jake
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Jake :O
Twitter: broughjc

Post by Jake »

And with that...
<3 Sumfan

Donate to TNS:
[donate][/donate]
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher

Post by Bobbyjames »

fuckin idiots.
withchappedlips
First name: Kyle
AKA: Official Brand New Fanboy
360 Gamer Tag: TeachMeHow2Kyle
PSN ID: iSeeKyle
Instrument 1: Microphone
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Synth
Last.fm Username: KyleFTLx
Twitter: withchappedlips

Post by withchappedlips »

Bobbyjames wrote:fuckin idiots.
And I know I said I needed space,

but I know I can't be comfortable in my own skin.

So when I say I'm scared to be alone, you know I mean it,

I'm just not ready to leave my room.

[donate][/donate]
Childish Gambino
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Jordan

Post by Childish Gambino »

A lot of stupid comments in this thread and I'm disappointed in most of you. I don't give a fuck what you believe, the death of innocent people is a tragedy, period. The exact reason for their death is inconsequential, they died for no reason, pay your respects. Rest in peace.
Silent in the trees.