Pedo

Re: The Rapture Countdown:

Post by Janet »

I DIED
Resident Skumfuk
All Killer No Filler

Post by Resident Skumfuk »

Gutter Dreams wrote: but if anyone gets raptured tell me if theres internet in hell.

there is.. but its broadband :holyshit:
Gregorovich
Underclass Hero
First name: Gregor
Last.fm Username: grgrlove

Post by Gregorovich »

Science 2 - 0 Religion

Better luck next year, religion.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

I don't like science, but I don't like religions either ... the reason why I don't like science is that they always invent something what is a slowly working murder weapon and they can't quite stop it killing
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Gregorovich
Underclass Hero

Post by Gregorovich »

FuckT41182 wrote:I don't like science, but I don't like religions either ... the reason why I don't like science is that they always invent something what is a slowly working murder weapon and they can't quite stop it killing
Give me an example. I can give you 10 for religion.
fuck this signature nonsense
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Gregorovich wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:I don't like science, but I don't like religions either ... the reason why I don't like science is that they always invent something what is a slowly working murder weapon and they can't quite stop it killing
well I said that I don't like both ... an example is everything they have done, and now when we need to get rid of the consequences, they have no idea how ... and when they have, they can't express that opinion, cause would those who sell oil wanna loose their job?

another example is the garbage from the spacecrafts, satellites or rockets in the universe, it was so easy to decide that we can leave it out there in the space floating around with the stars, now when it is considered a thread, it suddenly is not so easy to come up with a fucking solution to get it taken care of ... I'm with System of a Down on this, Science have failed our world
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Gregorovich
Underclass Hero

Post by Gregorovich »

FuckT41182 wrote:
Gregorovich wrote:
well I said that I don't like both ... an example is everything they have done, and now when we need to get rid of the consequences, they have no idea how ... and when they have, they can't express that opinion, cause would those who sell oil wanna loose their job?

another example is the garbage from the spacecrafts, satellites or rockets in the universe, it was so easy to decide that we can leave it out there in the space floating around with the stars, now when it is considered a thread, it suddenly is not so easy to come up with a fucking solution to get it taken care of ... I'm with System of a Down on this, Science have failed our world
We're not perfect. Science has gotten us further in such a short period of time than religion ever could have. Even if there are many setbacks, the benefits of advances in science are generally worth it.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Gregorovich wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
Gregorovich wrote:

We're not perfect. Science has gotten us further in such a short period of time than religion ever could have. Even if there are many setbacks, the benefits of advances in science are generally worth it.
I have a different opinion on this, I don't think that it is worth human lives, I would rather see people to be advanced emotionally than this way, maybe we have more technology, but as humans we are still stupid and sad
Gregorovich
Underclass Hero

Post by Gregorovich »

FuckT41182 wrote:
Gregorovich wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
Gregorovich wrote:

I have a different opinion on this, I don't think that it is worth human lives, I would rather see people to be advanced emotionally than this way, maybe we have more technology, but as humans we are still stupid and sad
Some more than others apparently.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Gregorovich wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
Gregorovich wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
Gregorovich wrote:

are you talking about me?
Gregorovich
Underclass Hero

Post by Gregorovich »

FuckT41182 wrote:
Gregorovich wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
Gregorovich wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
Gregorovich wrote:

are you talking about me?
No, just in general.
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

Religion rocks!
You're all just talking about the wrong one :winkwink:

Click to view the fullsize image.http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upload ... nwomen.jpg[/imgwidth]

OWNED
HugoDisasters
Jessica Kill
AKA: HHUGGZ
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Vocals
Instrument 3: Piano

Post by HugoDisasters »

Religion has killed way too many lives to even be spoken of.

Technology on the other hand, has killed many lives too.
But it has been controllable for the most part, it's a part of the evolution

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i34.tinypic.com/10e1sli.jpg[/imgwidth]
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

Welcome to the afterlife.
[donate][/donate]
Gregorovich
Underclass Hero

Post by Gregorovich »

*cough*the crusades*cough*
Jables
Chuck
First name: Jables
360 Gamer Tag: The Sinful Baby
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Bouzouki

Post by Jables »

Gregorovich wrote:*cough*the crusades*cough*
*Cough*witch burnings*cough*stoning of homosexuals*cough*
Jeremy Kill
The Rapture Countdown:

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Gutter Dreams wrote:I'VE NEVER FELT MORE ALIVE /shittyGoodCharlottelyrics.
but I'm still here. but if anyone gets raptured tell me if theres internet in hell.
Not sure about Internet, but I can get almost 3 bars on 3G in certain spots in hell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk... In Hell!
Jables
Chuck
First name: Jables
360 Gamer Tag: The Sinful Baby
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Bouzouki

Post by Jables »

Jeremy Kill wrote:
Gutter Dreams wrote:I'VE NEVER FELT MORE ALIVE /shittyGoodCharlottelyrics.
but I'm still here. but if anyone gets raptured tell me if theres internet in hell.
Not sure about Internet, but I can get almost 3 bars on 3G in certain spots in hell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk... In Hell!
It's good how they let us have internet breaks, you know between the pube flaming and being ass raped by obese goblins...... :2cool4u: