zombie

Whatever you want to talk about!
CIRCUITzach
Underclass Hero
First name: Zachary

zombie

Post by CIRCUITzach »

i dont know if there is a topic about this but what is all this talk about tomorrow, May 21, about zombies rising from the dead and killing everyone? have i missed something?
ÜBERCUNT
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Sigfried
AKA: NEEERD
Instrument 1: Guitar hero
Last.fm Username: daddyissues
Twitter: @Piersmorgan

Re: zombie

Post by ÜBERCUNT »

yea...whats the deal with that whole thing?
samueeL
Finnish Flash
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Piano
Instrument 3: Drums

Post by samueeL »

It's clearly in the bible guys. Don't question it. I've already made some arrangements, sold all my stuff etc. Tomorrow I'm gonna have fun with all that money before going to hell.
Gutter Dreams
First name: Sarah
Twitter: sarrrwhite

Post by Gutter Dreams »

isn't it the Rapture? or Judgement Day or something.
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Post by Mitchell »

This is one of the reasons why religion is just fucking retarded.. can't wait till december 21st 2012.. I will laugh at those religious fools
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

exactly as Mitchell says, if God has ever existed, he would eradicate this joke called human race in a second, as soon as it was obvious that humans will never be the way they should be(as soon as he would get to hear Justin Bieber singing), it's actually getting worse everyday, and those who go to churches are the worst ones

why is it so cool to do bad things, than go to church, say sorry, and go home smiling ? isn't it actually cooler to be a good person and fuck the churches with all those pedo guys guiding them ?? Shit, either the bible was purposely written to fool people into believing that they should do what they're told or the bible was misused
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
CIRCUITzach
Underclass Hero

Post by CIRCUITzach »

idk what it is but today is the 1st time im hearing of it and reportlingly the web site that is talking bout it has crashed from so many people going there
Jables
Chuck
First name: Jables
360 Gamer Tag: The Sinful Baby
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Bouzouki

Post by Jables »

The dude is stupid for giving it a date, he should stick to the good old sum 41 way of just saying 'soon' :hehe: Cos when that date comes and goes, he'll be proven to be the idiot he really is, and all who follow him will crawl back into their little holes (they don't have houses cos they've sold them) :devious:
Resident Skumfuk
All Killer No Filler

Post by Resident Skumfuk »

FuckT41182 wrote:exactly as Mitchell says, if God has ever existed, he would eradicate this joke called human race in a second, as soon as it was obvious that humans will never be the way they should be(as soon as he would get to hear Justin Bieber singing), it's actually getting worse everyday, and those who go to churches are the worst ones

why is it so cool to do bad things, than go to church, say sorry, and go home smiling ? isn't it actually cooler to be a good person and fuck the churches with all those pedo guys guiding them ?? Shit, either the bible was purposely written to fool people into believing that they should do what they're told or the bible was misused
you sir, are the fucking man!
CIRCUITzach
Underclass Hero

Post by CIRCUITzach »

so how are we all gonna die?
Gregorovich
Underclass Hero
First name: Gregor
Last.fm Username: grgrlove

Post by Gregorovich »

I bet Kyle is behind this.
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

I believe in zombies, aliens and secret ninjas.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upload ... nwomen.jpg[/imgwidth]

OWNED
Janet
Pedo

Post by Janet »

Madjid wrote:I believe in zombies, aliens and secret ninjas.
Tyler.
Chuck
First name: Tyler
Instrument 1: Guitar-Bass-Piano
Instrument 2: Trumpet-Drums
Instrument 3: Didgeridoo

Post by Tyler. »

It was some bullshit from the bible, but apparently the thing in the bible says that no one knows when they day will come (so obviously there'd be no date set). Also, the only reason it says no one knows when the day will come is so that if it even does happen, Christians can say they knew about it all along. Sometimes the bible seems to me like a joke made by a bunch of teenagers to mess with the locals back ages ago, and then it just stuck.

But anyway, it was meant to happen 6 hours ago at my place and I'm fine, so OMG, looks like it wasn't true!
Gutter Dreams
First name: Sarah
Twitter: sarrrwhite

Post by Gutter Dreams »

Tyler. wrote:It was some bullshit from the bible, but apparently the thing in the bible says that no one knows when they day will come (so obviously there'd be no date set). Also, the only reason it says no one knows when the day will come is so that if it even does happen, Christians can say they knew about it all along. Sometimes the bible seems to me like a joke made by a bunch of teenagers to mess with the locals back ages ago, and then it just stuck.

But anyway, it was meant to happen 6 hours ago at my place and I'm fine, so OMG, looks like it wasn't true!
spoiler alert.

on tumblr it said something about the world supposedly ending sometime in October too? Sit down and stop making up stories.
Tyler.
Chuck
First name: Tyler
Instrument 1: Guitar-Bass-Piano
Instrument 2: Trumpet-Drums
Instrument 3: Didgeridoo

Post by Tyler. »

The only one I'm kinda worried about is December 21st 2012 or whenever it is. I'll definitely be hitting up a End of the World party that night and getting drunk then falling asleep kinda scared I won't wake up the next morning...
bizzyd53
Billy Spleen
First name: David
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Piano

Post by bizzyd53 »

Tyler. wrote:It was some bullshit from the bible, but apparently the thing in the bible says that no one knows when they day will come (so obviously there'd be no date set). Also, the only reason it says no one knows when the day will come is so that if it even does happen, Christians can say they knew about it all along. Sometimes the bible seems to me like a joke made by a bunch of teenagers to mess with the locals back ages ago, and then it just stuck.

you're an idiot.
Baby, if you give me the world...I'll burn it right down.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_hTMVuV45EB4/T ... -Three.jpg[/imgwidth]
Resident Skumfuk
All Killer No Filler

bizzyd53 wrote:

you're an idiot.
Cause he is questioning faith he's stupid? He's entitled to his opinion just as much as you are man.
bizzyd53
Billy Spleen
First name: David
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Piano

Post by bizzyd53 »

Resident Skumfuk wrote:
bizzyd53 wrote:

you're an idiot.
Cause he is questioning faith he's stupid? He's entitled to his opinion just as much as you are man.

First, I called him an idiot.

Second, "Also, the only reason it says no one knows when the day will come is so that if it even does happen, Christians can say they knew about it all along."...is the most ignorant thing i've read today.

And need to call the bible a joke, it was right about a ton of geographic information way before atheists, evolutionists, agnostics, whatever. were figured it out.

anyway, i'm not here to start a religious fight, i'm just saying Tyler's post sounded like it was fueled by anger.
Baby, if you give me the world...I'll burn it right down.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_hTMVuV45EB4/T ... -Three.jpg[/imgwidth]
Resident Skumfuk
All Killer No Filler

bizzyd53 wrote:
Resident Skumfuk wrote:
bizzyd53 wrote:

you're an idiot.

First, I called him an idiot.

Second, "Also, the only reason it says no one knows when the day will come is so that if it even does happen, Christians can say they knew about it all along."...is the most ignorant thing i've read today.

And need to call the bible a joke, it was right about a ton of geographic information way before atheists, evolutionists, agnostics, whatever. were figured it out.

anyway, i'm not here to start a religious fight, i'm just saying Tyler's post sounded like it was fueled by anger.
(idiot is synonymous with stupid)
And thats fine, but he's not idiot for what he believes/thinks, we could all call you an idiot for your beliefs, but whose place is that?

Buttt you might be an idiot if you think the apocalypse is today ;)
Last edited by Resident Skumfuk on Sat May 21, 2011 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.