MCR Acoustic

Lots of music around nowadays. Want to talk about it?
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Re: MCR Acoustic

Post by FuckT41182 »

so, they also played I'm Not Okay and Summertime ...

here's a ling for all the songs, it's not my upload, just found it on the internet ...
http://www.mediafire.com/?vuduiploc1ziytj
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Lars
All Killer No Filler

Post by Lars »

FuckT41182 wrote: and please,judge only after you listen to the lyrics, your opinion is obviously based on the things you have heard,on the looks of the band and the fact that Sum 41 is one of the 3 bands you consider as good ...
I did listen to the lyrics, I don't like them, so what's the deal? I can see why people like them, but I'm not one of them.

Oh by the way, I practically have grown out of my punk-rock-period or whatever you wanna call it.

More into Bob Dylan for the moment. He's a singer, you know. Not an actor. Thought that was worth mentioning since you know shit about him. I bet you haven't heard one single song by him, but that's okay. There's more than bands like Sum 41, Blink 182, Green Day, MCR,... to me.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Lars wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote: and please,judge only after you listen to the lyrics, your opinion is obviously based on the things you have heard,on the looks of the band and the fact that Sum 41 is one of the 3 bands you consider as good ...
I did listen to the lyrics, I don't like them, so what's the deal? I can see why people like them, but I'm not one of them.

Oh by the way, I practically have grown out of my punk-rock-period or whatever you wanna call it.

More into Bob Dylan for the moment. He's a singer, you know. Not an actor. Thought that was worth mentioning since you know shit about him. I bet you haven't heard one single song by him, but that's okay. There's more than bands like Sum 41, Blink 182, Green Day, MCR,... to me.
??? check my best albums list in Best Albums till 1999 thread ...Highway 69 Revisited is one of my choices, I know Bob Dylan, Johny Cash, John Denver and more ...

and anyone on this forum can tell you that my musical taste is wide, and I bet that it is much wider than yours ;) I liste to the old punk rock like The Clash, Sham 69, Ramones, Sex Pistols, Operation Ivy, The Members and 100 other bands ...
I also listen to the old metal like Metallica, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Motley Crue, Saxon and 100 other bands
You want me to talk about rock,country,hip-hop,rap-metal,ska,reaggae ?

and everyone knows Bob Dylan, just not everyone listens to his songs, and I do, I really do, few months ago there was a month I only listened to Bob Dylan, Joy Division, Pink Floyd, Rage Against The Machine, Beastie Boys, David Bowie an so on, Blowing In The Wind is one of the most interesting songs ever written, so please don't assume so much, cause your assuming sucks ass

and what's wrong ? calling MCR sucicidal, while you know shit about them
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

fuckin hell, stop trying to be a bunch of elitist, "I know more music than you" cunts.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

I'm not elitist , it just sounds strange to me when somebody tells me that I probably know nothing about Bob Dylan , while no tangible evidence is provided ! - God, I so should stop jerking off to those movies with all the court stuff

I don't like when people act like they know something, while they know shit, I don't like when people talk to something they know shit about , ergo calling a band suicidal just because is stupid ... then we could call Billy Talent suicidal for the awesome song called Nothing to Loose, or Sum 41 for the awesome song like Over My Head or Crash , MCR presented in their songs the dark stuff, I agree with that, Ghost of You is about understanding that a dead friend,father or mother will ''never come home again.'' and so on , they definitely were singing about dark subjects , but every bands does so once upon a time ! like Sum 41 - Crash ...
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

you didn't need to list a bunch of old metal and punk bands to put your point across! all you needed to do was say you do know and like Bob Dylan, and explain why!
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

I wanted to be sure that after I tell him I know and like Bob Dylan , he won't write something like

"You know, I've grown tired of all this country music, I now listen to Joy Division and David Bowie, I am sure you know shit about them ..." he would do so, I am sure !