Lifehouse

Lots of music around nowadays. Want to talk about it?
lisaNL
Chuck
First name: Lisa
Instrument 2: the remote control
Last.fm Username: lisaNL

Lifehouse

Post by lisaNL »

Lifehouse is one of my favorite bands. I think you might know them best from the hit 'halfway gone' they had last year. But that's defenitely not their best song. They are really good live and Jason Wade is probably my favorite singer. (and he's hot) their lyrics are really good too.
Here are some of their songs:

Their latest single:
This is their most meaningful song to me (along with from where you are and broken):
Last edited by lisaNL on Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TomiT14
First name: Tomi
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14

Re: Lifehouse

Post by TomiT14 »

Love the song "Breathing". I don't know why I have never listened to their other songs though.
lisaNL
Chuck

Post by lisaNL »

TomiT14 wrote:Love the song "Breathing". I don't know why I have never listened to their other songs though.
Oh yeah breathing is awesome, I love the lyrics of that song. You should check out some of their other songs, they have better songs than breathing ^^
Susanne
Goon

Post by Susanne »

I love First Time! I have never really got into Lifehouse but I've that song in my iTunes for years. I think I used to have some other songs too but it seems to be I've deleted them for some reason.

I'm thinking about checking out some of their albums, so which one would recommend me to try first?
lisaNL
Chuck

Post by lisaNL »

Susanne wrote:I love First Time! I have never really got into Lifehouse but I've that song in my iTunes for years. I think I used to have some other songs too but it seems to be I've deleted them for some reason.

I'm thinking about checking out some of their albums, so which one would recommend me to try first?
Well I wouldn't start with their latest album (smoke & mirrors) it's a good album but not as good as some previous ones. So I would go with who we are (also includes first time and this is my favorite album by them) or their self titled album lifehouse. :)
Last edited by lisaNL on Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Susanne
Goon

Post by Susanne »

lisaNL wrote:
Susanne wrote:I love First Time! I have never really got into Lifehouse but I've that song in my iTunes for years. I think I used to have some other songs too but it seems to be I've deleted them for some reason.

Well I wouldn't start with their latest album (smoke & mirrors) it's a good album but not as good as some previous ones. So I would go with who we are (also includes first time and this is my favorite album by them) or their self titled album lifehouse. :)
Ok thanks! :) I'll check those out tonight.
Simon
Dr. Dynamite
n00b: Mitch
AKA: schlafanzyk
Instrument 1: Drums
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Piano
Twitter: schlafanzyk

Post by Simon »

Can't even watch a single one of those videos. Thank you, Germany.
,,Artist? Come on now... I hit things for a living!"
- Stevo32

MMhhhh... sswwwshhhh... just can't get enough of that coke... aawbrrrrrbr ...