Tech N9ne

Lots of music around nowadays. Want to talk about it?
Noreason757
Hooch
First name: Sean
Instrument 1: keyboard
Instrument 2: guitar

Tech N9ne

Post by Noreason757 »

i've been expanding my musical tastes lately and i found this rap group that i like alot, idk if anyone here has heard of Tech N9ne but they are really good rappers and make really good music check em' out
:happy:
Jake-41
Underclass Hero
First name: Jake!

Re: Tech N9ne

Post by Jake-41 »

What are you smokin'? Rappers don't make good music.
Nic
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Nic

Post by Nic »

Ew.
Noreason757
Hooch

Post by Noreason757 »

Noreason757 wrote:i've been expanding my musical tastes lately
Aaron
Underclass Hero
First name: Aaron
360 Gamer Tag: xRG West
Instrument 1: Trumpet
Instrument 2: Guitar

Post by Aaron »

he’s from Kansas City so lots of my friends like him. Don’t really like him.
"Nice Guys Finish Last" -Leo Durocher
My masters are Still Waiting and Madjid
My Brothers and Sisters are Jake, Sara, and Heather.
My Noobs are Sum41Ant27 turtlehobopirate. My Grand-Noob is GutterDreams.
We have a messed up family :)
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

It wasn't terrible, but I don't think I'd be listening to them a whole lot. Not really into a lot of rap; Eminem would be the only exception. Though, good for you for expanding your tastes!
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

I love Rap music.
edguitar

Post by edguitar »

First off, tech n9ne is A rapper, not a rap group. SMH. and hes extremely respected in the underground. :holyshit:

Second, rap is amazing if you know where to look and what to look for.
Just because you don't like something doesn't mean it's shit, i hate alot of the shit you guys on here listen too, but i would never say its not music.
edguitar

Post by edguitar »

Noreason757
Hooch

Post by Noreason757 »

edguitar wrote:First off, tech n9ne is A rapper, not a rap group. SMH. and hes extremely respected in the underground. :holyshit:

Just because you don't like something doesn't mean it's shit, i hate alot of the shit you guys on here listen too, but i would never say its not music.
oh well srry when i looked at one of there live shows there was 3 rappers so i jst assumed it was a rap group. my bad
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

edguitar wrote:Second, rap is amazing if you know where to look and what to look for.
Haha, don't worry about Jake-41. By the way, what kind of music is it that you hate that we listen to? I'll be deeply heartbroken if you say The Gaslight Anthem or Frank Turner, but the rest would be water under the bridge for me. :silly:
RileSum
Billy Spleen
First name: Riley
Instrument 2: Guitar Hero Guitar

Post by RileSum »

edguitar wrote:First off, tech n9ne is A rapper, not a rap group. SMH. and hes extremely respected in the underground. :holyshit:

^Too true.
I want to fly, Can you take me far away, Give me a star to reach for, Tell me what it takes, And I’ll go so high, I’ll go so high, My feet won’t touch the ground, its my wings, That pull the strings, I bought these dreams, That all fall down
billyspleen88
First name: danny

Post by billyspleen88 »

listen to wu tang clan if you havent already. i tried expanding my music taste a while ago also and after listening to enter the wu tang i just cant find any rap artist or group that campares to them. their other albums are good too but enter the wu tang is so sick.
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Instrument 1: Guitar
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Post by Mitchell »

Don't like it.. Eminem is the only rapper I can tolerate...
edguitar

Post by edguitar »

hahaha, sorry if i got a bit defensive there aswell, its just that im a rapper too so Im just protecting my form of art :devious:
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Philip
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Bass

Post by Hentaiman »

Well, I don't like rap either, but If you want to expand your tastes, you probably should listen to Travis Barker's album.. he said it'll be of no one genre, but from the tracklisting every song has a rapper haha, except a song with Corey Taylor of Slipknot which I want to hear. Though, I think i saw this Tech N9ne guy on the list of guests on Travis' album.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

well I kinda like the song ! I personally have nothing against rap,as I admire lyrics and some rappers really could write their music with heart - 2pac,Eminem ...

the new rap irritates me though,but I wouldn't call it rap really,just a fucking pop ...you know these fuckers who act like rappers,they meet 50 to do one song,buy some chicks to shake their asses there,hire someone to sing a chorus with an absolutely the gayest voice ever ...but as I said,I don't consider these fucker rappers,even though many douchebags here listen to them and call themselves gangstas ...they can suck a cock

btw : if you're into rap,can you tell me what bands do Sum 41 listen to when they talk about the old rap ??many times before they've said that they listen to oldschool rap bands XD
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Resident Skumfuk
All Killer No Filler

Post by Resident Skumfuk »

FuckT41182 wrote:well I kinda like the song ! I personally have nothing against rap,as I admire lyrics and some rappers really could write their music with heart - 2pac,Eminem ...

the new rap irritates me though,but I wouldn't call it rap really,just a fucking pop ...you know these fuckers who act like rappers,they meet 50 to do one song,buy some chicks to shake their asses there,hire someone to sing a chorus with an absolutely the gayest voice ever ...but as I said,I don't consider these fucker rappers,even though many douchebags here listen to them and call themselves gangstas ...they can suck a cock

btw : if you're into rap,can you tell me what bands do Sum 41 listen to when they talk about the old rap ??many times before they've said that they listen to oldschool rap bands XD
I agree with you 100% I enjoy rap that tells a story or something. Not just the same songs about drugs, sex, and money with a different singer.

And maybe Run DMC, the sugerhill gang, Grandmaster Flash and the furious five.
Those are totally rap.

If you want to listen to amazing rap/rock, listen to Beastie Boys and definitely Rage Against the Machine
Jake-41
Underclass Hero
First name: Jake!

Post by Jake-41 »

Jeremy Kill wrote:
edguitar wrote:Second, rap is amazing if you know where to look and what to look for.
Haha, don't worry about Jake-41.
Let the record show everything i said was fact. Second, your penis better worry about my mouth sucking on it.
Janet
Pedo

Post by Janet »

Not bad. Del Tha Funkee Homosapien (from Gorillaz) is pretty awesome too.
Although my "listening to rap" days were a long long time ago.