TNS MUSIC CONTEST

Lots of music around nowadays. Want to talk about it?
bizzyd53
Billy Spleen
First name: David
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Piano

Re: TNS MUSIC CONTEST

Post by bizzyd53 »

JDM13 wrote:there's bound to be plagiarism if the genre is "there's no solution theme/sum 41 esque song. extend the genre, otherwise it'll just be shitty generic intro verse chorus verse pre chorus chorus etc.. boring.
If it's a TNS Theme (a Sum 41 fan site), obviously the style will match up somewhere with Sum 41.

It's not like it's a big deal anyway, Sum 41 is pretty damn eclectic when it comes to writing.
Baby, if you give me the world...I'll burn it right down.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_hTMVuV45EB4/T ... -Three.jpg[/imgwidth]
JDM13
First name: Jack

Post by JDM13 »

bizzyd53 wrote:
JDM13 wrote:there's bound to be plagiarism if the genre is "there's no solution theme/sum 41 esque song. extend the genre, otherwise it'll just be shitty generic intro verse chorus verse pre chorus chorus etc.. boring.
If it's a TNS Theme (a Sum 41 fan site), obviously the style will match up somewhere with Sum 41.

It's not like it's a big deal anyway, Sum 41 is pretty damn eclectic when it comes to writing.
not really, i'm sure a lot of people like more bands than sum 41, it's just restricting the amount of songs being allowed to enter.
lisaNL
Chuck
First name: Lisa
Instrument 2: the remote control
Last.fm Username: lisaNL

Post by lisaNL »

Somehow I got the feeling that not many people will enter this contest :razz:
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

lisaNL wrote:Somehow I got the feeling that not many people will enter this contest :razz:
Haha, you never know, we've got until the end of the month! I probably won't be writing anything until next week though.