Everything related to Sum 41 Here!

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

Andros
Dr. Dynamite
First name: Andros
Instrument 2: Piano

My Screaming Bloody Murder Fanmade Video

Post by Andros »

Hey guys, I don't know where put this, but this is my fanmade video that I make, I hope you like it! :glad:

http://www.vimeo.com/19850305
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Re: My Screaming Bloody Murder Fanmade Video

Post by Dylan »

i've never been a fan of these type of videos where people just cut and copy scenes from different videos. i really got tired of seeing the same shots of that guy running around. it really conveyed that you ran out of ideas after 1:45, i would have added some stock footage of the band playing somewhere either from a different video or live show, just to keep it interesting.
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
Andros
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Andros »

2712 wrote:i've never been a fan of these type of videos where people just cut and copy scenes from different videos. i really got tired of seeing the same shots of that guy running around. it really conveyed that you ran out of ideas after 1:45, i would have added some stock footage of the band playing somewhere either from a different video or live show, just to keep it interesting.
I accept your review, but I would not to be another typical video where the band is playing or something, for this kind of videos are the live recordings or a live version of the song and adapt it to the original song, but I try to make another kind of video collecting different scenes, I understand you think that after 1:45 say that I run out of ideas but there's more scenes, the kind of video I tried to do is strange and different, it is not common, that's why it's a video made by a fan because it is not perfect for some people, the essence of the video was to capture all those scenes I had imagined in my head or at least something that was similar but well I mean it's like just a kind of strange and different video, that's all and thanks for watching.
noexcuses
First name: Melanie

Post by noexcuses »

Jeremys is better lol but this is a close second
Last edited by noexcuses on Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak- ... 0207_n.jpg[/imgwidth]
im Mitchell's (blackhawk1105) noob!
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

Andros wrote:
2712 wrote:i've never been a fan of these type of videos where people just cut and copy scenes from different videos. i really got tired of seeing the same shots of that guy running around. it really conveyed that you ran out of ideas after 1:45, i would have added some stock footage of the band playing somewhere either from a different video or live show, just to keep it interesting.
I accept your review, but I would not to be another typical video where the band is playing or something, for this kind of videos are the live recordings or a live version of the song and adapt it to the original song, but I try to make another kind of video collecting different scenes, I understand you think that after 1:45 say that I run out of ideas but there's more scenes, the kind of video I tried to do is strange and different, it is not common, that's why it's a video made by a fan because it is not perfect for some people, the essence of the video was to capture all those scenes I had imagined in my head or at least something that was similar but well I mean it's like just a kind of strange and different video, that's all and thanks for watching.
that's cool, i can respect that. it's just not my cup of tea. i guess what i mean when i say add footage of the band playing, is that this could resemble an actual SBM music video. the way i imagine it is that the band would be playing somewhere and it would switch between the band and the general storyline. also the action didn't even seem to go anywhere, so i guess that frustrated me a little bit, but i understand that it's just your interpretation. i did think the intro/outro scenes were cool, did you film those yourself?
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
Andros
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Andros »

2712 wrote:
Andros wrote:
that's cool, i can respect that. it's just not my cup of tea. i guess what i mean when i say add footage of the band playing, is that this could resemble an actual SBM music video. the way i imagine it is that the band would be playing somewhere and it would switch between the band and the general storyline. also the action didn't even seem to go anywhere, so i guess that frustrated me a little bit, but i understand that it's just your interpretation. i did think the intro/outro scenes were cool, did you film those yourself?
The Intro/Outro scenes are from a short film I don't remember the name of the short film, but the short film is great and yeah I was thinking recently I can do other video with scenes of "Pieces" and others because some scenes of "Pieces" can be attached to the darkness in Screaming Bloody Murder.
Last edited by Andros on Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.