The Biggest Rival of Sum 41

Lots of music around nowadays. Want to talk about it?
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

The Biggest Rival of Sum 41

Post by FuckT41182 »

is in pre-production for their fourth album, which will be produced by Brian Howes and should be out early next year. YES I MEAN SIMPLE PLAN

so it looks like their albums will be released in the same year and possibly in the same month :P do they really hate each other that much ? XD they should announce a contest where all the fans of Sum 41 and all the fans of SP who bought the new records will go in the streets and throw the albums in each other's faces ... I wonder if there will be another bitching on each other when the albums are out ...
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
DeryckW
Billy Spleen
Last.fm Username: DeryckW

Re: The Biggest Rival of Sum 41

Post by DeryckW »

Blink-182 album should be out next year? I see a bigger threat or "rivalry" in that album than a shitty SP album.

It's like saying that Good Charlottes newest album was a rival against Sum 41.
Sometimes I can't help think that I have you right behind me all this time
If only you could have a chance to see
All the happiness you gave to me
TomiT14
First name: Tomi
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14

Post by TomiT14 »

FuckT41182 wrote:is in pre-production for their fourth album, which should be out early next year
Sadly, the Sums started their pre-production in November 2009. :sosad:
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

DeryckW wrote:Blink-182 album should be out next year? I see a bigger threat or "rivalry" in that album than a shitty SP album.

It's like saying that Good Charlottes newest album was a rival against Sum 41.
omg ...that was meant as a JOKE written according to the problems between Sum 41 and SP ...if you still do not get it then I really don't know :D:D

and btw ...Blink 182 is not a rival to Sum 41 ...how many people were there in Europe and USA to see Blink 182 ?? 20 000 ??? and Sum 41 ??? 5 000 ?? in one of the countries it was only 7 hundred I heard ...

omg ...it is like to say that Green Day is a rival to Sum 41. ..and is Sum 41 really more famous than GCH ? :D
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Philip
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Bass

Post by Hentaiman »

I have actually read that SP are in the post-production for their album and they finished recording like a week ago, something like that. I guess their album will be released the same time that SBM will..probably.

And yeah, Blink 182 is a lot bigger than the Sums but back in 2000-2001 I think Sum 41 and Blink 182 were the major forces behind the pop punk and the two bands that everyone were talking about as the big bands of pop punk, and I think AKNF was actually a bit of a rival to Blink's TOYP&J, thats also when the Sums were touring non-stop and playing such festivals as Reading and Leeds.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Hentaiman wrote:I have actually read that SP are in the post-production for their album and they finished recording like a week ago, something like that. I guess their album will be released the same time that SBM will..probably.

And yeah, Blink 182 is a lot bigger than the Sums but back in 2000-2001 I think Sum 41 and Blink 182 were the major forces behind the pop punk and the two bands that everyone were talking about as the big bands of pop punk, and I think AKNF was actually a bit of a rival to Blink's TOYP&J, thats also when the Sums were touring non-stop and playing such festivals as Reading and Leeds.
I still think that you can compare Sum 41 with Blink 182 ...because Blink 182 wasn' t around for 5 years or so and they still were able to have more then 20 thousand people on their concerts...and even without a new song out...but Sum 41 never broke up ...but I hope that after the new albums they will be rivals again ! :)

with this shit that I wrote I wanted to say that even in 2000/2001 Blink 182 were bigger ...they had to be because either +44 or AaA did not enjoy any bigger success ...
shadowred3
First name: jonah

Post by shadowred3 »

FuckT41182 wrote:
Hentaiman wrote:I have actually read that SP are in the post-production for their album and they finished recording like a week ago, something like that. I guess their album will be released the same time that SBM will..probably.

I still think that you can compare Sum 41 with Blink 182 ...because Blink 182 wasn' t around for 5 years or so and they still were able to have more then 20 thousand people on their concerts...and even without a new song out...but Sum 41 never broke up ...but I hope that after the new albums they will be rivals again ! :)

with this shit that I wrote I wanted to say that even in 2000/2001 Blink 182 were bigger ...they had to be because either +44 or AaA did not enjoy any bigger success ...
ya i agree at some points sum and blink were almost rivals but blink was always more popular.
and AVA was a pretty big sucess i think. they won some award for "the adventure" and "we dont need to wissper". and when your talking about sub blink bands dont forget the transplants!!!! in my oppinion there almost as good maby better than AvA
upperclasszero
Dr. Dynamite
First name: Jake
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 3: Drums

Post by upperclasszero »

simple plan is garbage. so is good charlotte's new album. im really hoping blinks new abum will pick up where their last one took off. and after hearing skumfuck, and hearing what the guys from sum 41 say the album is gonna sound like, im really hoping they take off where chuck left off.
Children of the beast embrace,
To scorn and the human race,
Consume the light that hugs the earth,
And aid the womb in giving birth,
To a group that will appear,
And guide you through this final year,
The dark armies then will come,
When the sum is 41

WillySpleen is my n00b
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

In my guts I feel Screaming Bloody Murder will shit all over Simple Plan's new album.
Shelley41
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Shelley

Post by Shelley41 »

Jeremy Kill wrote:In my guts I feel Screaming Bloody Murder will shit all over Simple Plan's new album.
And it will be a BIG shit.

SARAH IS MY WIFE. DEAL WITH IT.
http://therearetoomanyurlstaken.tumblr.com/
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Jeremy Kill wrote:In my guts I feel Screaming Bloody Murder will shit all over Simple Plan's new album.
but Simple Plan can be sure of one thing ! It can't be fucking worse than the last album of theirs !! :D seriously it was one of the worse albums I have ever heard ...and I still like their first two albums ...songs like Crazy,One,Jump,Me Against The World ...these are pretty good ...
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

btw you can taste Simple Plan new song !
even though they said it won't be on the album ...
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

It's ironic that this song "Famous for Nothing" is getting promoted by Perez TV because Perez Hilton got famous off celebrity gossip. Nice accomplishment there, Perez.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

yeah it's pretty pathetic ...but nothing changes the fact that the song sucks big time(I learned this from Will Hunting !:P ) it is just a pop song ...I hope that the reason why it didn't make it on the album is that they realized that their song is just a fucking pop shit and they do not want to write songs like these ...but I doubt it ..
Tyler41
Walking Disaster
Instrument 3: Piano

Post by Tyler41 »

fuck simple plan.
All that I need is time for me to breathe. Dream little dreams that only I believe. Now that I see beyond the light, I'm gonna be, I'll be alright.
Jake
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Jake :O
Twitter: broughjc

Post by Jake »

When have simple plan ever released a good album?
Why do you feel their new one will be any different?
<3 Sumfan

Donate to TNS:
[donate][/donate]
wiggs1441
Underclass Hero
First name: Sagiv
n00b: BrandonCorey, Kyle

Post by wiggs1441 »

One really good went on to becoming one really shitty band. (Reset - Simple Plan)
tomhoppus is my Master!
NoReason27 is my Grand-master!
BrandonCorey is my N00B!
Sum-42 is my Grand N00B!

CIRCUITzach
Underclass Hero
First name: Zachary

Post by CIRCUITzach »

rival? dont u need to be considered to be on the same level to be considered rivals? 41 > sp
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

CIRCUITzach wrote:rival? dont u need to be considered to be on the same level to be considered rivals? 41 > sp
omg...that was meant as a JOKE written according to the problems between Sum 41 and SP ...how many times do I really have to write the same sentence ??
Mr-David-Blues
Dr. Rocco
First name: David
Instrument 1: Geetar
Instrument 2: Vocalization

Post by Mr-David-Blues »

Do people still listen to Simple Plan?
there only fan base consists of childish little kids and older woman who go to their concert with their kids cuz they think its "cool"