The Bridge(heads)

Lots of music around nowadays. Want to talk about it?
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

The Bridge(heads)

Post by FuckT41182 »

this is a band from Slovakia(they sing in English) that intrested me a lot ...they are pretty specific ...I wonder if you will like it or not...the last song is the most known here in Slovakia ...but it's totally different from the other ones ...they are not a band anymore but they managed to make 3 LP albums and 1 EP album ...they are pretty special for me ...this band is meant to be felt ...
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
dezik41
First name: Patrik
Instrument 2: guitar

Re: The Bridge(heads)

Post by dezik41 »

yes the singer is dead :balling: he was great person !
hello..
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Re: The Bridge(heads)

Post by FuckT41182 »

yeah there is a lot of mysteries and guesswork behind his death ...I mean he drew a picture of him lying under the window and with a smile on his face before he was found lying under that window...and he was covered with blood(in the drawing) ... + the lyrics ... the lyrics are great and well written but you can find his attitude to the world and it's not very optimistic ...but all the things he sings about are right ...some people just don't give a fuck,some people cause them,some people fight againt the ones who cause them and some people are just angry or scared but they do nothing and live their lives as they can ...and some people commit suicides ...

but still his wife says that he had no reason to kill himself ...that he was happy the time they released Foreigners ...and the picture of him lying under the window was just a picture that was stuck in his head and he drew it to let it go away ...and he suffered from very strong head aches ...so there is a possibility that he felt very bad and so he opened his window trying to get some air in the room and he fell out (he also suffered from dizziness)...

maybe the superstitious poeple might say that he predicted his own death ...but this guy was more talented than all of the competitors in Eurovision ...

I liked his opinion about Superstar(in USA American idol) ...he said that it's a big waste of money ...people send text massages to the singers who will never make something good in music and the convener of the show earns the money ...and I agree with him ...living in this world is captivity of stupidity ...

btw I just found out I am fucking perfect ...I feel like a musician who ignores mainstream ...I wrote all this shit knowing the fact that nobody will read it ...maybe one person :P
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge