Yesterday I saw Sum 41

All upcoming Sum 41 dates will be posted here. Post live reviews in here as well.

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

Billy41
Ma Poubelle
First name: Koen
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: I wish bass

Yesterday I saw Sum 41

Post by Billy41 »

Yesterday was an epic day!

My first time seeing Sum 41 live! It was at Crammerock in Belgium. Ive been waiting about 10years for this and it was just perfect!

I almost cought Cone's pick and Deryck mentioned me for throwing the 41salut. Best night of my life!

Anyone else been there too? I wanted to arrange something with the members here but TNS didn't for a few days (atleast for me it didnt). Tell me your stories:D!
All creds for the Still Waiting sig are for Jeremy!
Anneliesx
Bunkface
First name: Annelies
Re: Yesterday I saw Sum 41

Post by Anneliesx »

I was in the front ! but my friend was behind me they were realy wild and she didn't wanted to fall so she pulled my hair, that hurts so much but then some people picked her up and they brought her outside. She has been trough the vip room! And than I just went after her , NOT trough the vip room. And I just see 2 songs.
And I was right behind the guy that could go on stage if I just waited a few seconds it could have been me.
It was my first time seeing them.
I got the tickets I was in the front and still I didn't get the see them you know how much that sucks.
Billy41
Ma Poubelle

Post by Billy41 »

Aww yeah that really sucks :( I hope you enoyed the 2 songs you saw. I was in the front row too! The crowd was indeed reaally wild, I was kinda bummed caus I brought my girlfriend with me and I had to keep my arms around her almost the entire show. I wanted to go as crazy as the other people xD but still I loved everything about it!
Memoire
First name: Sven

Post by Memoire »

I remember the first time i saw them..epic :D
In an autograph-session deryck gave me one of the pleks he played with-..and an autograph of course!
A friend caught one of toms pleks live..so i had to ask deryck.

Sum roXx!
Anneliesx
Bunkface

Post by Anneliesx »

Billy41 wrote:Aww yeah that really sucks :( I hope you enoyed the 2 songs you saw. I was in the front row too! The crowd was indeed reaally wild, I was kinda bummed caus I brought my girlfriend with me and I had to keep my arms around her almost the entire show. I wanted to go as crazy as the other people xD but still I loved everything about it!
I had to stand there for 2 hours cause I wanted to be in the front row and I wanted to sit but I didn't have any place cause all the people around me were sitting and I was in the middle.. :(
Stef
Walking Disaster
First name: Stef
Instrument 2: Drums

Post by Stef »

Good to hear you liked it..

Still the same setlist?

Some days it just gets so hard
And I don’t wanna slip away.
Billy41
Ma Poubelle

Post by Billy41 »

Anneliesx wrote:
Billy41 wrote:Aww yeah that really sucks :( I hope you enoyed the 2 songs you saw. I was in the front row too! The crowd was indeed reaally wild, I was kinda bummed caus I brought my girlfriend with me and I had to keep my arms around her almost the entire show. I wanted to go as crazy as the other people xD but still I loved everything about it!
I had to stand there for 2 hours cause I wanted to be in the front row and I wanted to sit but I didn't have any place cause all the people around me were sitting and I was in the middle.. :(
same here, sounds like we were standing right next to eachother xD Where you wearing a Sum 41 shirt or anything?
Lars
All Killer No Filler

Post by Lars »

I was on stage!

Read my review in The Sums-section!
Matthewfreire
First name: Matthew

Post by Matthewfreire »

Billy41 wrote:
I almost cought Cone's pick and Deryck mentioned me for throwing the 41salut. Best night of my life!

I caught Cone's pick in Toronto the last time they came. I couldn't believe it at first lol. it just flew into my hand, and i was like WTF?!?!?! NO WAYYYYYYY..haha.
Anneliesx
Bunkface

Post by Anneliesx »

Billy41 wrote:
Anneliesx wrote:
same here, sounds like we were standing right next to eachother xD Where you wearing a Sum 41 shirt or anything?
No but I bought one but I let my friend wear it cause she said that hers was to warm.
She's blond and the shirt was the wite one with sum 41 on.
Before sum came I was standing behind her and suddenly I was on the second row and she was on the fifth I think. I don't really know first she was there than she was 4 meters further.
The front row was nothing but the rows after me were crazy.
We probably were the 'jongste' don't know how to say that in english :p
Anneliesx
Bunkface

Post by Anneliesx »

Lars wrote:I was on stage!

Read my review in The Sums-section!
You're so lucky!, werent you the guy that helped me out the crowd ?
Lars
All Killer No Filler

Post by Lars »

Uhm, I guess not :glad:

Sorry! :winkwink:
Billy41
Ma Poubelle

Post by Billy41 »

Anneliesx wrote:
Billy41 wrote:
Anneliesx wrote:
No but I bought one but I let my friend wear it cause she said that hers was to warm.
Before sum came I was standing behind her and suddenly I was on the second row and she was on the fifth I think. I don't really know first she was there than she was 4 meters further.
Haha I think I was standing right next to you while we we're waiting for the sums to come on stage.
Ik kan net zo goed gewoon nederlands praten xD Had jij tijdens het wachten je capuchon op :P ?
Ja ik stond ook op de 3e rij ofzo, het ging er echt hard aan toe. Ik was samen met een meisje en ik moest echt m'n best doen om haar een beetje te beschermen.
Anneliesx
Bunkface

Post by Anneliesx »

Billy41 wrote:
Anneliesx wrote:
Billy41 wrote:
Anneliesx wrote:
Haha I think I was standing right next to you while we we're waiting for the sums to come on stage.
Ik kan net zo goed gewoon nederlands praten xD Had jij tijdens het wachten je capuchon op :P ?
Ja ik stond ook op de 3e rij ofzo, het ging er echt hard aan toe. Ik was samen met een meisje en ik moest echt m'n best doen om haar een beetje te beschermen.
Wat is een capuchon ? :p
HugoDisasters
Jessica Kill
AKA: HHUGGZ
Instrument 2: Vocals
Instrument 3: Piano

Post by HugoDisasters »

All i got is a signature, you lucky bastards !
But i'd probably get some shiny shit when they come to sweden =D

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i34.tinypic.com/10e1sli.jpg[/imgwidth]
Anneliesx
Bunkface

Post by Anneliesx »

FakeNinja wrote:All i got is a signature, you lucky bastards !
I don't even got a signature :sosad:
SumGeek
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Chelsea

Post by SumGeek »

Anneliesx wrote:
FakeNinja wrote:All i got is a signature, you lucky bastards !
I don't even got a signature :sosad:
I have nothin from The Sums! :(
I had a dream after I seen them at Warped Tour, that I met them at a signing. It was too good to be true!
I also had a dream before Warped tour that I met them after a show.
Lanz
First name: Bruno
Instrument 2: Vocals
Instrument 3: Acoustic Guitar
Last.fm Username: bruunocruz

Post by Lanz »

It's like my dream to see them live, they never came to Brazil and Cone told me via MySpace that they're thinking about touring south america on this album.