Capoeirista666

Whatever you want to talk about!
Madjid

Capoeirista666

Post by Madjid »

Seriously, bro...We do tell every new member to post a lot, but you've taken posting to a whole new level, i've been away for like 4 days? (Thank you all for missing me btw) And when i came back, i see you've raped the forum, take it easy man.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upload ... nwomen.jpg[/imgwidth]

OWNED
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Re: Capoeirista666

Post by FuckT41182 »

yeah and don't you wanna say that you stop posting after 200 posts ???then you will download everything from MS and go away ?
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Capoeirista666
Bunkface
First name: Bob

Post by Capoeirista666 »

FuckT41182 wrote:yeah and don't you wanna say that you stop posting after 200 posts ???then you will download everything from MS and go away ?
uuuurrm... no? just go read some of the other posts i've made, i'm not only here for the media section, i want to talk with other sum 41 fans, know what you all like, feel like and everything. And i doubt i can't find what's in the media section anywhere else anyway, so if i just wanted that i wouldn't be here.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Capoeirista666 wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:yeah and don't you wanna say that you stop posting after 200 posts ???then you will download everything from MS and go away ?
uuuurrm... no? just go read some of the other posts i've made, i'm not only here for the media section, i want to talk with other sum 41 fans, know what you all like, feel like and everything. And i doubt i can't find what's in the media section anywhere else anyway, so if i just wanted that i wouldn't be here.
I don't know...I think that this media section is really special one..It would be hard to find everything somewhere else...
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
DeryckW
Billy Spleen
Last.fm Username: DeryckW

Post by DeryckW »

Dude, thats alot ;>
You have been a member ONE day longer than me. Still, you have more than hundred posts than me.
Sometimes I can't help think that I have you right behind me all this time
If only you could have a chance to see
All the happiness you gave to me
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

maybe he got scared when admins talked about donations and now he's trying to reach 200 post before they make it real :silly:
Capoeirista666
Bunkface

Post by Capoeirista666 »

FuckT41182 wrote:maybe he got scared when admins talked about donations and now he's trying to reach 200 post before they make it real :silly:
i don't care bout the donations, if i have to pay i won't, but that won't stop me for posting, cos (yeah, one more time) I'M NOT ONLY HERE FOR THE MEDIA SECTION
sumfan4
Jessica Kill
First name: Eric
Instrument 1: vajayjay
Instrument 2: my weiner
Instrument 3: your weiner

Post by sumfan4 »

penis
Capoeirista666
Bunkface

Post by Capoeirista666 »

sumfan4 wrote:penis
rear end
Laxman 41
Billy Spleen

Post by Laxman 41 »

Capo, you sound pretty chill to me, and I'm glad you're posting alot. Don't worry about some of the others, they bitch and moan when people post alot and then they bitch some more when no one is posting. At least your'e posting relevant stuff and giving some thought into your posts.
"I've never told a lie, and that makes me a liar..."
Capoeirista666
Bunkface

Post by Capoeirista666 »

Laxman 41 wrote:Capo, you sound pretty chill to me, and I'm glad you're posting alot. Don't worry about some of the others, they bitch and moan when people post alot and then they bitch some more when no one is posting. At least your'e posting relevant stuff and giving some thought into your posts.
thanks, at last someone who isn't telling me to stop (actually Jeremy Kill or Jake-41 told me to continue posting too), and yeah, i try not to post pointless things, but sometimes i just post something because i don't know what to say and i want to up a subject or something
Asking Alexandria
First name: Alexandria

Post by Asking Alexandria »

Uhm. What the fuck? No one greeted me on my birthday.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Laxman 41 wrote:Capo, you sound pretty chill to me, and I'm glad you're posting alot. Don't worry about some of the others, they bitch and moan when people post alot and then they bitch some more when no one is posting. At least your'e posting relevant stuff and giving some thought into your posts.
yeah coz we are the never satisfied ones ...posting too much or too less....we want an average
Capoeirista666
Bunkface

Post by Capoeirista666 »

FuckT41182 wrote:
yeah coz we are the never satisfied ones ...posting too much or too less....we want an average
Well that's what punk is all about, not being in the average, posting way too much or not enough
Anneliesx
Bunkface
First name: Annelies

Post by Anneliesx »

Critical people
Capoeirista666
Bunkface

Post by Capoeirista666 »

Anneliesx wrote:Critical people
exactly, we're in the forum of a website about a punk band, just say whatever goes through your mind, jump on your bed, throw your chair out the window and go write something else
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Capoeirista666 wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
Well that's what punk is all about, not being in the average, posting way too much or not enough
yeah punk is definitely about posting too much or not enough...I am glad to know what's punk...
Capoeirista666
Bunkface

Post by Capoeirista666 »

FuckT41182 wrote:
Capoeirista666 wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
yeah punk is definitely about posting too much or not enough...I am glad to know what's punk...
lol you know what i mean, it's bout going through the boundaries people give you, posting is just an example
Lars
All Killer No Filler

Post by Lars »

Dude, just calm down with the posting.

If you're bored, go and check out all of the other topics we ever discussed. You will see it wasn't necessary to start all of these topics again.

It would save you a lot of posts and time, and it would save us a lil frustration.
Capoeirista666
Bunkface

Post by Capoeirista666 »

Lars wrote:Dude, just calm down with the posting.

If you're bored, go and check out all of the other topics we ever discussed. You will see it wasn't necessary to start all of these topics again.

It would save you a lot of posts and time, and it would save us a lil frustration.
yeah but i like talking with people and arguing when i'm bored, not just lame reading what has already been written