heey!

If you're new, introduce yourself here. Please read the rules before posting.
41down
First name: Dina

heey!

Post by 41down »

So, as you can tell, I'm new here!
Generally I don't go to forums cause I get addicted and then eventually for some reason I don't have time and then I don't sign on... and yeah... there's only one forum I sometimes remember to sign on but when I saw a sum 41 forum I had to sign up!

I was, well I thought I was the biggest sum 41 fan, around the time of All Killer, when Does This Look Infected was just coming out. It was all I would ever listen to. I was glued on their website day in, day out playing some stupid game they had with zombies and listening to their music! was an amazing summer... I wouldn't listen to anything else, at all. I read every single article/news report and was on their forums.

Then they had chuck come out which seemed really heavy at first to me cause I got into all this punk-pop music but then I grew to love it and got into really heavy music thanks to the sound of chuck and when underclass hero came out, it was weird... It's a good album but my music taste changed after chuck so I didn't enjoy it as much... was too poppy for me... now I listen to pretty much anything rock... I'm not limited like I was back then. But when I heard the new album was going to sound like the older stuff, namely Does This Look Infected, I got really excited! :D
I don't have a fave band anymore, but they're definitely on the top of my list as #1 most influential band for me and if it wasn't for them... I think I'd have a crappy music taste... even though I don't listen to them as much, they are one of the best bands out there!

I'm 20, I live in Cyprus, and I'm studying multimedia...
and as you can tell, I have a bad habit of writing a lot! :( haha
Jake-41
Underclass Hero
First name: Jake!

Re: heey!

Post by Jake-41 »

Wow.
Best member ever, anyone? Anyway, hi. Hope you enjoy your time here. No matter how long, you are indeed here.

Welcome, dude!
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

Welcome Dina!

Most of the guys (and girls) here would agree with you, Underclass Hero sounded weird to all of us, but we're all excited about the new stuff *thumbs up*

Click to view the fullsize image.http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upload ... nwomen.jpg[/imgwidth]

OWNED
CIRCUITzach
Underclass Hero
First name: Zachary

Post by CIRCUITzach »

Jake-41 wrote:Wow.
Best member ever, anyone? Anyway, hi. Hope you enjoy your time here. No matter how long, you are indeed here.

Welcome, dude!
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Charley
Instrument 1: Guitar

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

hi.

my dick is 8 inches long.
geeinglat
Goon
First name: Geanine

Post by geeinglat »

^ Indeed

lol, Welcome
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Charley

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

geeinglat wrote:^ Indeed

lol, Welcome
;)
Queso Man
King of Contradiction
First name: Bryant
360 Gamer Tag: Queso Man
Twitter: Queso_Man

Post by Queso Man »

Madjid wrote:Welcome Dina!

Most of the guys (and girls) here would agree with you, Underclass Hero sounded weird to all of us, but we're all excited about the new stuff *thumbs up*
Well there's the thing, you're judging each album based on every other album. I remember Deryck saying once that he creates the albums with no thought on the others. He just does what he feels at the time. Don't judge music based on expectations. Judge music for what it is.
Jake-41
Underclass Hero

Post by Jake-41 »

C'mon now, this isn't a "Zomg, Underclass Hero didn't suck!!111" thread.

Welcome the guy, hope he doesn't leave us.
Mr-David-Blues
Dr. Rocco
First name: David
Instrument 1: Geetar
Instrument 2: Vocalization

Post by Mr-David-Blues »

now thats what I call an introduction

Welcome

btw what side of Cyprus you from? Its a really nice place
41down

Post by 41down »

Mr-David-Blues wrote:now thats what I call an introduction

Welcome

btw what side of Cyprus you from? Its a really nice place
Thanks and I'm from the Greek part. Well I live here, I'm actually from Serbia but I've never lived there so... It's actually really boring for me here... haha... Have you been here?
finglemaster wrote: Well there's the thing, you're judging each album based on every other album. I remember Deryck saying once that he creates the albums with no thought on the others. He just does what he feels at the time. Don't judge music based on expectations. Judge music for what it is.
I don't think I was... My music taste just changed and when I heard the music, it didn't have that same fiery appeal it did before... The chemistry was gone.. That's not to say it sucked, the music was great, but I just lost that burning desire I had before. There's lots of music that I hear and I would probably never want to hear again but I know that it's good music and there's something there, and there's stuff I hear and I think, oh crap... how does anyone admire this?
I really like how they're capable of so much music wise, and they fit so many styles which a lot of bands can't, all the music ends up sounding the same, and I knew the album wouldn't be like the others, and since Dave left, certainly not like Chuck. idk maybe without realizing it, I was judging but I really don't think so.
Jake-41 wrote:C'mon now, this isn't a "Zomg, Underclass Hero didn't suck!!111" thread.

Welcome the guy, hope he doesn't leave us.
hahaha... true... and it didn't suck... just didn't have the same appeal...
I'll try my best to stick around. lol and I'm a girl btw.
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

welcome dude, stick around!

btw, I'm going to Cyprus in September!
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

41down wrote:[
Thanks and I'm from the Greek part. Well I live here, I'm actually from Serbia but I've never lived there so... It's actually really boring for me here...
GOD YOU MUST BE REALLY PRETTY!

Click to view the fullsize image.http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upload ... nwomen.jpg[/imgwidth]

OWNED
41down

Post by 41down »

bobbyjames wrote:welcome dude, stick around!

btw, I'm going to Cyprus in September!
So where you gonna stay? Just don't say Ayia Napa cause I'll hate you... J/K
It's just the clubbers paradise and every time people come it's where they go or all they talk about... Since I'm a rocker I hate clubbing... and there's not really rockers here so it sucks...

Found this not too long ago, don't know if someone posted this already, I didn't see but it's a good trip down memory lane

www.projectbutter.com/dead/
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher

Post by Bobbyjames »

I'm staying in Paphos I believe. I don't know for sure though, my girlfriend sorted it all out, I'm just paying for it!

and I really don't wanna go to Ayia Napa, not my thing. my sort of night out is a going down the pub with a good band on and getting trashed there!
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

bobbyjames wrote:I'm staying in Paphos I believe. I don't know for sure though, my girlfriend sorted it all out, I'm just paying for it!
The fuck? You have a girlfriend?

OWNED
41down

Post by 41down »

bobbyjames wrote:I'm staying in Paphos I believe. I don't know for sure though, my girlfriend sorted it all out, I'm just paying for it!

and I really don't wanna go to Ayia Napa, not my thing. my sort of night out is a going down the pub with a good band on and getting trashed there!
That's awesome then. Paphos has a bar called TC'S Rock Bar. You should totally check it out.
If you ever come to Limassol (where I'm from) there's a bar called Tee Pee. It's awesome!
http://www.myspace.com/tcsbar
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher

Post by Bobbyjames »

41down wrote:

That's awesome then. Paphos has a bar called TC'S Rock Bar. You should totally check it out.
If you ever come to Limassol (where I'm from) there's a bar called Tee Pee. It's awesome!
http://www.myspace.com/tcsbar
cheers dude, I'll check it out!
Madjid wrote:
The fuck? You have a girlfriend?
yea, it's why Janet doesn't love me anymore
Gutter Dreams
First name: Sarah
Twitter: sarrrwhite

Post by Gutter Dreams »

welcome!
Jake-41
Underclass Hero