Can't Download

Ask anything about the site here. Chances are you'll get an answer.
RODNEYMULLEN
Hooch

Can't Download

Post by RODNEYMULLEN »

I entered the right username and password from the sum 41 multimedia thread, but it still won't let me download the files. Whats going on?
Last edited by RODNEYMULLEN on Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Re: Can't Download

Post by Boni »

Moving this to the question section
[donate][/donate]
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Peter

Post by Peterr »

Dude, username and pass are announcments in sum 41 media section.
Jake
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Jake :O
Twitter: broughjc

Post by Jake »

ahhh yes...

this reminds me... i relly need to finish intergrating this with the forum.
<3 Sumfan

Donate to TNS:
[donate][/donate]
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

Fucking Funny wrote:Dude, username and pass are announcments in sum 41 media section.
What are you talking about, he was asking a question about the site he wasn't making an statement. It was a question. Why can't he download media, not really much of a announcements.
[donate][/donate]
RODNEYMULLEN
Hooch

Post by RODNEYMULLEN »

wow, you all have been alot of help. why can't someone just tell me why i can't download from this site. why would there be live videos to download if nobody can download them. i've already tried to download musique plus 07 on 3 different computers and 4 different browsers. it keeps asking for a server username and password. So it's not just me that can't download them, nobody can. My username and password for the forums don't work.

Peterr
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Peter

Post by Peterr »

RODNEYMULLEN wrote:wow, you all have been alot of help. why can't someone just tell me why i can't download from this site. why would there be live videos to download if nobody can download them. i've already tried to download musique plus 07 on 3 different computers and 4 different browsers. it keeps asking for a server username and password. So it's not just me that can't download them, nobody can. My username and password for the forums don't work.

ok smart ass. Go to the sum 41 media section, there is a thread with the username/password to the media on the site.
Thats not for your username, its for the one in the sums section.
RODNEYMULLEN
Hooch

Post by RODNEYMULLEN »

Fucking Funny wrote:
RODNEYMULLEN wrote:wow, you all have been alot of help. why can't someone just tell me why i can't download from this site. why would there be live videos to download if nobody can download them. i've already tried to download musique plus 07 on 3 different computers and 4 different browsers. it keeps asking for a server username and password. So it's not just me that can't download them, nobody can. My username and password for the forums don't work.

ok smart ass. Go to the sum 41 media section, there is a thread with the username/password to the media on the site.
Thats not for your username, its for the one in the sums section.
alright i found what your talking about, and i'm entering the username and password that i got from the sum 41 multimedia section, but it's still just downloading a blank file.
RODNEYMULLEN
Hooch

TNS Media Not Working

Post by RODNEYMULLEN »

The username and password in the only the brave thread aren't working. I enter the username "tnsmedia" and the password correctly and i've tried 2 different computers, but still it won't work. The username and password aren't working anymore. Can someone help me because theres nothing else i can do.
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Re: TNS Media Not Working

Post by Dylan »

oh my god? can you wait? you've already posted this in two other threads, one being one you made. why make another one? just wait for an admin to see that you have a problem. or, how about sending them a PM? eh? ever thought about that? there are different timezones as well, give it a day or two. if you can't live without that media, you might as well kill yourself now.
Kyle wrote: Do it, pussy.
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
Aaron
Underclass Hero
First name: Aaron
360 Gamer Tag: xRG West
Instrument 1: Trumpet
Instrument 2: Guitar

Post by Aaron »

inb4lock
"Nice Guys Finish Last" -Leo Durocher
My masters are Still Waiting and Madjid
My Brothers and Sisters are Jake, Sara, and Heather.
My Noobs are Sum41Ant27 turtlehobopirate. My Grand-Noob is GutterDreams.
We have a messed up family :)
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Dylan »

Da_Aman wrote:inb4lock
n00b.

in case no one gets it, i merged a new topic made by rodney into the one he already made here, in the questions section.

Follow me on Twitter!
Jake
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Jake »

What files in particular are you after?

I promise i will fix this asap.
<3 Sumfan

Donate to TNS:
[donate][/donate]
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

Jake! wrote:I promise i will fix this asap.
haha, funny man!
RODNEYMULLEN
Hooch

Post by RODNEYMULLEN »

This isn't looking like it will be resolved soon. So please can somebody just upload the avi of sum 41 live at musique plus 07?
RODNEYMULLEN
Hooch

Post by RODNEYMULLEN »

I'm getting pretty sick of this, theres a bug in the site and nobody will fix it. The username and password in the only the brave thread DON'T WORK. I lost all my sum 41 shit, and now i can't re download any of it because it doesn't work.
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Dylan »

RODNEYMULLEN wrote:I'm getting pretty sick of this, theres a bug in the site and nobody will fix it.
You don't know that. What grounds do you have saying that, for all you know jake could be tryng to fix it right now. I suggest you ask him directly before you go on a temper tantrum because you "need" a fucking sum 41 performance.

Honestly, some people's children...

Follow me on Twitter!
RODNEYMULLEN
Hooch

Post by RODNEYMULLEN »

2712 wrote:
RODNEYMULLEN wrote:I'm getting pretty sick of this, theres a bug in the site and nobody will fix it.
You don't know that. What grounds do you have saying that, for all you know jake could be tryng to fix it right now. I suggest you ask him directly before you go on a temper tantrum because you "need" a fucking sum 41 performance.

Well first of all i never said i "need" the sum 41 videos, and i've been pretty patient for awhile. I'm getting pretty sick of this forum. It's all just a bunch of weird 15 year old sum 41 fans that get together and talk about the stupidest shit in the world. I don't care what grocery stores deryck and avril shop at, and i don't give a shit what brand cloths he wears so i can go and buy the same shit he does. Honestly i don't think there is one mature fucking person on this forum. I can't make a post without one of you fucking kids trying to act all fucking smart and cool just because i can't beat the living fuck out of you in person. I'm a huge sum 41 fan but i'm starting to realize that everyone in this forum are weird kids that are afraid to leave their computers. This isn't really relevant to this thread but fuck it, it needs to be said. And you guys are always going on about noobs and shit, it's just pathetic. Yeah you guys are real cool because you have seniority on a sum 41 fan site. I've been here since around the time this website was first launched and i don't going around trash talking noobs and exluding them from areas of the website just because i've been here longer and it makes me feel cool to have authority over members of a unofficial fan made website.
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

RODNEYMULLEN wrote:
2712 wrote:

Well first of all i never said i "need" the sum 41 videos, and i've been pretty patient for awhile. I'm getting pretty sick of this forum. It's all just a bunch of weird 15 year old sum 41 fans that get together and talk about the stupidest shit in the world. I don't care what grocery stores deryck and avril shop at, and i don't give a shit what brand cloths he wears so i can go and buy the same shit he does. Honestly i don't think there is one mature fucking person on this forum. I can't make a post without one of you fucking kids trying to act all fucking smart and cool just because i can't beat the living fuck out of you in person. I'm a huge sum 41 fan but i'm starting to realize that everyone in this forum are weird kids that are afraid to leave their computers. This isn't really relevant to this thread but fuck it, it needs to be said. And you guys are always going on about noobs and shit, it's just pathetic. Yeah you guys are real cool because you have seniority on a sum 41 fan site. I've been here since around the time this website was first launched and i don't going around trash talking noobs and exluding them from areas of the website just because i've been here longer and it makes me feel cool to have authority over members of a unofficial fan made website.
Most of the people that want to know what Deryck wears/eats/smells like are the n00bs. Hence, why we bash them.

In fact, compared to the current, regular, active members of this forum, you would probably be the biggest Sum 41 fan of us all. The regular members just come here to hang out basically.
Jake
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Jake »

<3 Sumfan

Donate to TNS:
[donate][/donate]