Deryck hospitalised with severe pneumonia

Everything related to Sum 41 Here!

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

Adary

Re: Deryck hospitalised with severe pneumonia

Post by Adary »

TomiT14 wrote:
Adary wrote:Hope he get well soon! We need him fully fit!!!

About this picture, I think they posted it in a kidding way. I mean, it's true that Deryck is very ill but is for sure that he'll gonna be fine very soon with a few antibiotics!! They're so jokers and I think someone took this picture while he was sleeping and turned it black&white just for dramatize, just kidding about. I think!

Anyway, I hope he gets over that fucking neumonia soon!
I think the reason they posted a picture of it was to show that it was a real deal, and not just an excuse to get the band some days off or anything.
Yes, that's true.
For me, they don't need to justify nothing! I really trust them.
And I missed last Rock in Rio Lisbon because they cancelled their show due to Stevo's broken arm, but it's ok!
These things just happen!
SumGeek
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Chelsea

Post by SumGeek »

Shelley41 wrote:We should visit him in the hospital with the whole TNS family.
This. If only! I would be there asap, haha. Seeing the whole TNS family would make D all better & then he'd be able to hit the stage and be ready to rock! (Besides..I would of loved to be at Soundwave this year. Sick lineup!)
SBMurder
Ma Poubelle
First name: Jeff

Post by SBMurder »

They posted on their facebook that their playing a show in Toronto in 2 weeks, so i guess Deryck is able to play at this show?
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Philip
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Bass

Post by Hentaiman »

SBMurder wrote:They posted on their facebook that their playing a show in Toronto in 2 weeks, so i guess Deryck is able to play at this show?
Well, I guess so if they're announcing more shows so they at least expect Deryck to recover until then. With what everybody were saying here about pneumonia, I thought they're going to be cancel these US/Canadian dates they've announced so far.. but it looks like they're announcing more.
TomiT14
First name: Tomi
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14

Post by TomiT14 »

Hentaiman wrote:
SBMurder wrote:They posted on their facebook that their playing a show in Toronto in 2 weeks, so i guess Deryck is able to play at this show?
Well, I guess so if they're announcing more shows so they at least expect Deryck to recover until then. With what everybody were saying here about pneumonia, I thought they're going to be cancel these US/Canadian dates they've announced so far.. but it looks like they're announcing more.
I think the North American dates are safe so far. But I wonder why they still haven't cancelled the rest of the Australian dates. Do they think D can perform already tomorrow?
wiggs1441
Underclass Hero
First name: Sagiv
n00b: BrandonCorey, Kyle

Post by wiggs1441 »

I got an erection when I saw they're playing Toronto. THANK YOU GOD!!!
tomhoppus is my Master!
NoReason27 is my Grand-master!
BrandonCorey is my N00B!
Sum-42 is my Grand N00B!

Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Philip
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Bass

Post by Hentaiman »

TomiT14 wrote:
Hentaiman wrote:
I think the North American dates are safe so far. But I wonder why they still haven't cancelled the rest of the Australian dates. Do they think D can perform already tomorrow?
Maybe they hope for the best and didn't to cancel all of them and with some luck he might even recover to play the last one on Monday, but I guess it's safe to say the date of tomorrow and after tomorrow will be cancelled.