Sum 41 / SBM discussion

Everything related to Sum 41 Here!

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Re: "Screaming Bloody Murder" Discussion!

Post by FuckT41182 »

they play a lot of awesome stuff !
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
fergal41
Goon
First name: Fergal
Instrument 2: Bass

Post by fergal41 »

On a side note, how much of a sound fucker is Matt for keeping in touch with you guys like this? Serious respect for that man!
Last edited by fergal41 on Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Instrument 1: Guitar
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Post by Mitchell »

Jeremy Kill wrote:Just started listening. They're playing Hail the Villain? That's badass!
They're playing really good music! I've been listening for a while now and they played Sum 41, Blink, Metallica, The Offspring and Billy Talent
SumGeek
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Chelsea

Post by SumGeek »

ScottEdmondson41 wrote:the guy on 89X just said again that at 8:30 they are gonna call up Deryck and have a short interview and he's gonna introduce the song then they will play it
I was hoping for this! So glad Deryck can introduce the song. He'll probably talk about the single and what it's about and stuff. Sounds like today is a great day afterall!
blackhawk1105 wrote:
Jeremy Kill wrote:Just started listening. They're playing Hail the Villain? That's badass!
They're playing really good music! I've been listening for a while now and they played Sum 41, Blink, Metallica, The Offspring and Billy Talent
So have I! I've been listening for weeks. I'm glad I found out about it awhile back when I did cause theres really no other station like it. It doesn't play the stuff you hear on the radio 24/7. It's become the best station haha. Especially now that it's preimiring SBM.
Last edited by SumGeek on Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Bobby Skumfuk James wrote:so many people online!
I know, it's Skumfuk/Deryck interview at Absolute Punk all over again!
ScottEdmondson41 wrote:the guy on 89X just said again that at 8:30 they are gonna call up Deryck and have a short interview and he's gonna introduce the song then they will play it
Cool, I think it's only an hour and a half wait! I'm glad I slept in today, haha. Saved me an hour or two of waiting.
ScottEdmondson41
First name: Scott

Post by ScottEdmondson41 »

Jeremy Kill wrote:
Bobby Skumfuk James wrote:so many people online!
I know, it's Skumfuk/Deryck interview at Absolute Punk all over again!
Cool, I think it's only an hour and a half wait! I'm glad I slept in today, haha. Saved me an hour or two of waiting.
yeah I live in the same time zone as it. It's 7:00 right now so an hour and a half almost exactly
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Philip

Post by Hentaiman »

Wow dudes! I just came on here and saw like 5 new pages! This shit is awesome.. I saw before that they said on facebook that it's premiering in 8 hours but now this 89x seems to be premiering it first so it's freakin' awesome!!!

Thing is we got 2 hours left and i'm tired as fuck, and I'm afraid I'm gonna fall asleep before it comes up.. dammit, I don't know if I'll survive. It's 2 AM here right now and I slept like 3 hours the day before so it sucks cuz I really wanna hear SBM live for the first time that it premieres!

Damn! In case I won't survive, somebody should definitely record it.
And I know it's considered official media, but it's a single... I mean, It should be offered here for DL. I know some ppl here want to avoid any kind given media until the release of the album but the single is all about promoting it.. and it's one song, and that's the point of it appearing in places like Youtube later or whatever, and fansites like TNS. Plus, I hope they'll film a video for it later so maybe it even be on MTV or whatever. I can imagine some dark wicked video for this... something serious for a change haha.
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Killing in the Name by Rage Against the Machine is playing. Listening to this song brings me back two years ago when my friends and I were singing this song drunk in the local park. Then we got beat up by some home-towners and I ended up with a black eye! Good times.
Zell1010
Billy Spleen
First name: Andy

Post by Zell1010 »

Jeremy Kill wrote:Killing in the Name by Rage Against the Machine is playing. Listening to this song brings me back two years ago when my friends and I were singing this song drunk in the local park. Then we got beat up by some home-towners and I ended up with a black eye! Good times.
Last year it was UK Xmas Number 1 :glad:
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer

Post by Mitchell »

People browsing just this thread:

blackhawk1105, drummerlikestevo, DW_60, Ericuda, fergal41, Filespit, FuckT41182, Google Adsense [Bot], Huuf, JDM13, Jeremy Kill, Jojothebatteur, Rocket41, ScottEdmondson41, SumGeek, TonyBergsma, usmari_41, Zalex09, Zell1010 and 24 guests
fergal41
Goon

Post by fergal41 »

Hentaiman wrote:Wow dudes! I just came on here and saw like 5 new pages! This shit is awesome.. I saw before that they said on facebook that it's premiering in 8 hours but now this 89x seems to be premiering it first so it's freakin' awesome!!!

Thing is we got 2 hours left and i'm tired as fuck, and I'm afraid I'm gonna fall asleep before it comes up.. dammit, I don't know if I'll survive. It's 2 AM here right now and I slept like 3 hours the day before so it sucks cuz I really wanna hear SBM live for the first time that it premieres!

Damn! In case I won't survive, somebody should definitely record it.
And I know it's considered official media, but it's a single... I mean, It should be offered here for DL. I know some ppl here want to avoid any kind given media until the release of the album but the single is all about promoting it.. and it's one song, and that's the point of it appearing in places like Youtube later or whatever, and fansites like TNS. Plus, I hope they'll film a video for it later so maybe it even be on MTV or whatever. I can imagine some dark wicked video for this... something serious for a change haha.
I dunno, I don't think a radio recording should be put up for download on a public site. We should really try to help maximize their potential for iTunes downloads or whatever, seeing as that's probably the only kind of commercial release it's gonna get in most territories!
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Zell1010 wrote:
Jeremy Kill wrote:Killing in the Name by Rage Against the Machine is playing. Listening to this song brings me back two years ago when my friends and I were singing this song drunk in the local park. Then we got beat up by some home-towners and I ended up with a black eye! Good times.
I think I remember that! Wasn't it trying to beat out an X-Factor artist/song for the #1 spot on iTunes?
Nic
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Nic

Post by Nic »

This is so win!!!
fergal41
Goon

Post by fergal41 »

Jeremy Kill wrote:
Zell1010 wrote:
I think I remember that! Wasn't it trying to beat out an X-Factor artist/song for the #1 spot on iTunes?
Yeah, I think it beat it in downloads and physical sales and then they played a free gig in Britland as a result
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer

Post by Mitchell »

Nic wrote:This is so win!!!
It definitely is!
Do you think that this is Matt's surprise?
Zell1010
Billy Spleen
First name: Andy

Post by Zell1010 »

Jeremy Kill wrote:
Zell1010 wrote:
Yeah. A Facebook campaign was set up to try and get it to be the most bought song for the xmas week, against the winner of the X-Factor (coming to a TV in America soon - unfortunately for you guys :silly: ). Rage won, the other guy got number 1 the following week, and this week he's been released from his recording contract.

Back on topic - just listened to the guitar pro file again to get me in the mood for this.
Nic
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Nic

Post by Nic »

blackhawk1105 wrote:
Nic wrote:This is so win!!!
It definitely is!
Do you think that this is Matt's surprise?
Probably. It's funny because they (Matt and the band) had no clue that 89X is airing the song before AOL. Stupid Island Records.
gejmik
Chuck
First name: Tomas
Instrument 1: guitar
Last.fm Username: GameEs
Twitter: gamees41

Post by gejmik »

He wanted to send a file to DW right? Then I would say it's not that surprise, but what could beat THIS?!
Shelley41
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Shelley

Post by Shelley41 »

crack-a-lackin' i am SO pumped right now.

fuck sleep :D

SARAH IS MY WIFE. DEAL WITH IT.
http://therearetoomanyurlstaken.tumblr.com/
Jojothebatteur
First name: Jordan
Instrument 1: Drums
Instrument 2: Guitar-bass
Instrument 3: Piano-vocals

Post by Jojothebatteur »

For those who are interested, i'll record it in HQ (at least stereo and good quality) and then maybe put that on youtube or send by PM ;)
Sum 41 Fr Translator
http://sum41-france.com/