TNS, a moment of remembrance if you would.

Whatever you want to talk about!
ejk41
Bunkface

Re: TNS, a moment of remembrance if you would.

Post by ejk41 »

RIP to all the victims and prayers go out to their families.
LTS
Underclass Zero
Instrument 1: Guitar

Post by LTS »

If we ever find Osama Bin Laden.. we should torture him.. kill him.. resurrect him.. torture him some more.. kill him again. and repeat over and over again.

There is not a single person i hate more than that evil vile man...
in fact. i take back that last statement.

Osama Bin laden is not a man.

He is a fucking coward.

and Rick. Shut up

EDIT: and btw, why do we say "Never Forget" Of course we aren't going to forget. It's not like 50 years from now on the aniversary somone will be like "What's a 9/11?" "Oh i don't know, i forgot..."

strange...

and also.. why the hell do we have school/work today? i see it as a slap in the face to the victims that we're not taking a day off..
Last edited by LTS on Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
One of a Kind of Something
ejk41
Bunkface

Post by ejk41 »

LTS wrote:If we ever find Osama Bin Laden.. we should torture him.. kill him.. resurrect him.. torture him some more.. kill him again. and repeat over and over again.

There is not a single person i hate more than that evil vile man...
in fact. i take back that last statement.

Osama Bin laden is not a man.

He is a fucking coward.

and Rick. Shut the Fuck Up.....

EDIT: and btw, why do we say "Never Forget" Of course we aren't going to forget. It's not like 50 years from now on the aniversary somone will be like "What's a 9/11?" "Oh i don't know, i forgot..."

strange...

and also.. why the hell do we have school/work today? i see it as a slap in the face to the victims that we're not taking a day off..
About the school /work thing .. I'm in college now, but my sister is still in high school.. and she said at there school they didn't even take a moment of silence in the morning like they used to do the past 7 years. But, there's a new principal running thing now, but still, that's pretty low.
iemnaiz
Chuck
First name: ZIAN

Post by iemnaiz »

:sosad: RIP
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

I was at modern studies at the time and when I was watching we all thought we were watching a film but we were watching the news.
[donate][/donate]
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

LTS wrote:and Rick. Shut the Fuck Up you canadian bastard..... if you don't like america.. too bad.
that was uncalled for man
Pedro
Resident Skumfuk
n00b: boni/half of sandro

Post by Pedro »

RIP. The real heroes of US.

*listens to Yellowcard's Believe*
Kira!
Bunkface
First name: Shawn

Post by Kira! »

LTS wrote:If we ever find Osama Bin Laden.
WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!!111!
You idiot! They where from Saudi Arabia, Not Afghanistan.We are only there for the 'War on terrorism.' Osama Bin laden had nothing to do with it.
September 11, 2001 attacks

"The Federal Bureau of Investigation has stated that evidence linking Al-Qaeda and bin Laden to the attacks of September 11 is clear and irrefutable.[69] The Government of the United Kingdom reached the same conclusion regarding Al Qaeda and Osama bin Laden's culpability for the September 11, 2001, attacks Bin Laden initially denied involvement in the September 11, 2001 attacks. On 16 September 2001, bin Laden read a statement later broadcast by Qatar's Al Jazeera satellite channel denying responsibility for the attack."
[quote="Kyle"]I'll buy a shirt previously warn and unwashed by Kira![/quote]
You're looking for love in all the wrong places Seeing empty faces, awkward situations Everything you said was a lie Who are you pretending to be tonight[/b]
Kyle is a Pile is my master.
Kira!
Bunkface

Post by Kira! »

I also noticed one of my posts deleted.
Good job :roll:
You're looking for love in all the wrong places Seeing empty faces, awkward situations Everything you said was a lie Who are you pretending to be tonight[/b]
LTS
Underclass Zero

Post by LTS »

bobbyjames wrote:
LTS wrote:and Rick. Shut the Fuck Up you canadian bastard..... if you don't like america.. too bad.
that was uncalled for man
okay.. i agree. but i'm passionate about this subject

Rick. I apologize. While you're initial post was uncalled for in the first place; i over-reacted.
Kira! wrote:
You idiot! They where from Saudi Arabia, Not Afghanistan.We are only there for the 'War on terrorism.' Osama Bin laden had nothing to do with it.

"The Federal Bureau of Investigation has stated that evidence linking Al-Qaeda and bin Laden to the attacks of September 11 is clear and irrefutable.[69] The Government of the United Kingdom reached the same conclusion regarding Al Qaeda and Osama bin Laden's culpability for the September 11, 2001, attacks Bin Laden initially denied involvement in the September 11, 2001 attacks. On 16 September 2001, bin Laden read a statement later broadcast by Qatar's Al Jazeera satellite channel denying responsibility for the attack."
( 2 paragraphs down from where you left off:)

In the 2004 Osama bin Laden video, bin Laden abandoned his denials without retracting past statements. In it he stated he had personally directed the 19 hijackers.

Basically, he denied it at first because alot of people knew were he was. it wasn't until he was off hiding in his little cave that he claimed responsibility; that's the way i look at it.

but it was also Khalid Sheikh Mohammed...

just Al-Queda in general... Why can't there be a holocaust of terrorists?

and before you call someone an idiot; realize that the paragraph you copy and pasted in here reads: The Federal Bureau of Investigation has stated that evidence linking Al-Qaeda and bin Laden to the attacks of September 11 is clear and irrefutable.
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

who trained bin laden and gave him money back in the 80's'??? the CIA how ironic...
Shiv
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Shiv
PSN ID: Communsim

Post by Shiv »

i saw this documentary with the guy from supersize me

he talks about how if we kill/find osama nothing about the terrorists will change :mad: :mad: :mad:

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff53 ... 1252973533[/imgwidth]

LTS
Underclass Zero

Post by LTS »

really; we can blame this all on Bill Clinton.
In 1997, he was informed that Bin Laden was meeting with some Saudi Arabian prince and they could scramble fighter jets out there and kill him by bombing the place to high hell.

But he chose not to.

and we can also blame the oil companies.... but that's a rant for another day.
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

hardcoresum41fan wrote:i saw this documentary with the guy from supersize me

he talks about how if we kill/find osama nothing about the terrorists will change :mad: :mad: :mad:
thta's true
for example have you guys heard about something called ETA?? well it's a terrorist association who claims the independence for euskadi/ basque country well the Spanish a nd French government have found the leaders many times but the shit starts over and over again same with al-qaeda if the us government finds/kills bin laden another dude will appear
Kira!
Bunkface

Post by Kira! »

LTS wrote:
Kira! wrote:

In the 2004 Osama bin Laden video, bin Laden abandoned his denials without retracting past statements. In it he stated he had personally directed the 19 hijackers.

Basically, he denied it at first because alot of people knew were he was. it wasn't until he was off hiding in his little cave that he claimed responsibility; that's the way i look at it.

and before you call someone an idiot; realize that the paragraph you copy and pasted in here reads: The Federal Bureau of Investigation has stated that evidence linking Al-Qaeda and bin Laden to the attacks of September 11 is clear and irrefutable.
Yeah does this Image Look like this? Image
Gibsum 41
Underclass Hero
AKA: Gib
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Drums

Post by Gibsum 41 »

Still Waiting wrote:
hardcoresum41fan wrote:i saw this documentary with the guy from supersize me

thta's true
for example have you guys heard about something called ETA?? well it's a terrorist association who claims the independence for euskadi/ basque country well the Spanish a nd French government have found the leaders many times but the shit starts over and over again same with al-qaeda if the us government finds/kills bin laden another dude will appear
Infact, it could make things worse. Killing their leader will give them a reason to attack back.

NoReason27 is my mastah.
Kano and Still Waiting are my official n00bs. Mess with them and before you know it you'll be working in Nickelodeon :twisted:
J-pan, xmarryxx and conspiracyof1000 are my grandn00bs and T. is my brothah
LTS
Underclass Zero

Post by LTS »

Kira! wrote:
LTS wrote:
Kira! wrote:

Yeah does this Image Look like this? Image
Yes. It's called one was taken with a good camera and the other was taken as a screenshot from a low quality camcorder device of some sort.. and he's living in caves.. so yeah.

Look at pics of Sadaam Hussein 10 years ago and pics of him when we captured him.
kevin5064
Hooch

Post by kevin5064 »

Rick wrote:RIP to the victims

and i'm sorry to the americans for what your government has done to you.
although ive hated the government here for 8 years i dont think that was at all necessary for this topic. yeah our gov sucks but why say something like that in a topic to respect the americans that died on 9/11.
Pedro
Resident Skumfuk
n00b: boni/half of sandro

Post by Pedro »

I dont know if this is true but people said that Osama's in one island in the southern part of my country :confused:

edit: he's in a submarine. And I still dont know if this is true but I think it is
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Peter

Post by Peterr »

R.I.P.

Not so fun fact: There are nearly 14,000 people "missing" from the world trade center tragity because they havn't found the bone fragmentthat will match the DNA yet.......