Opposite Sex

Whatever you want to talk about!
Janet
Pedo

Post by Janet »

A guy who can make me smile and has at least some of the same interest i have. And since im tall, then he should be tall too (not that it really matters the most).
Claudia
Billy Spleen
n00b: bunny
Instrument 1: guitar

Post by Claudia »

I don't care what a guy looks like.
He could be fugly,all Id care for is the personality.

But I find tall guys attractive.
Like VERY tall.
With bright hair.
Amys n00b and Philis grandn00b
[stoked-cow]
Billy Spleen
First name: matt

Post by [stoked-cow] »

i think i'm just gonna go with a girl who likes me for me (which is kinda hard it seems) and understands who i am and what i believe. oh, and i really don't like relationships when they get all non-social with friends and the outside world and prefer to stay in. friends ftw! not the tv show, that sucks.
[stoked-cow]
Billy Spleen

Post by [stoked-cow] »

oh, and they need a sex drive. seriously.
yes, this did deserve it's own post. bitch
Zam
Chuck

Post by Zam »

You're right... They need to like me for who I am and not try to change me.

Also, I like girls that have got a chance of beating me up if I don't defend myself. Why? I do not know. Probably, because weak girls rely way too much on you.
<center>
Byzzy wrote:i'm leaving this forum for good
SOME DAYS LATER...
Byzzy wrote:fucking whores u think u can ban me? i'll be back whenever the fuck i want, zam fuck ur mom cuz she's a slut, fucking chinese

*The joke's on you, dumbass!*</center>
LTS
Underclass Zero
Instrument 1: Guitar

Post by LTS »

Ken of Contradiction wrote:If you can't have a conversation, then you're not gonna click and it won't work.

I CANNOT stand shy girls. I'm sorry. They can't just look at me for an hour smiling...its fucking creepy.
completely agreed...
One of a Kind of Something
spud

Post by spud »

Well, I prefer blonde girls with shoulder-length hair, but it's really a minor factor (and easily changed via the miracle of hair dye and haircuts). I also like the athletic build as well. Personality is great and all, but I don't want to have a girlfriend that gives me an unconcious urge to throw-up when I look at her.

Personality-wise, I like 'em with at least an IQ of 115 (above average) but still having an occassional "blonde moment" (something about not having a dull moment around her). As for musical tastes, tolerance to my likings is a necessity, but liking the same stuff is not required. Vanity is not welcome. I kind of like girls that aren't chatterboxes but aren't quietboxes either. Needs a sense of humor. And needs to be heterosexual.

What sucks is that I go to a college where the guy:girl ratio is about 2:9 and all the good ones are taken.
[stoked-cow]
Billy Spleen

Post by [stoked-cow] »

Zam wrote:You're right... They need to like me for who I am and not try to change me.

Also, I like girls that have got a chance of beating me up if I don't defend myself. Why? I do not know. Probably, because weak girls rely way too much on you.
and 'cause you're into that kinky shit. dirty bastard :lol:
Zam
Chuck

Post by Zam »

[stoked-cow] wrote:
Zam wrote:You're right... They need to like me for who I am and not try to change me.

and 'cause you're into that kinky shit. dirty bastard :lol:
Lmfao!
<center>
SOME DAYS LATER...
Byzzy wrote:fucking whores u think u can ban me? i'll be back whenever the fuck i want, zam fuck ur mom cuz she's a slut, fucking chinese

Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

i like how all the girls who answered didnt say that they want a "buff, guy with a 6pack and can do that chest-bouce thing" (you know what i mean) that makes me feel a lot better.
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
Rick
Jessica Kill

Post by Rick »

NoReason27 wrote:i like how all the girls who answered didnt say that they want a "buff, guy with a 6pack and can do that chest-bouce thing" (you know what i mean) that makes me feel a lot better.
well i mean, your not cool if you dont have a 6pack. because all real men have one (i lied)
http://searchwithsum41.prodege.com/?cmd ... &rb=143979
go there and sign up and win cool shit.
Byzzy

Post by Byzzy »

hot just for me, not for everyone. i dont want a girl that everyone looks at cuz it'd drive me insane
Tiny *[Banned]*
All Killer No Filler

Post by Tiny *[Banned]* »

Well i mostly like American girls I mostly base them on attitude if their attitude is shitty and in your face then no but I like them to be nice...And I only like them if they have boobs. 8)
Phili
Underclass Hero
First name: Gavinji

Post by Phili »

So... you think American girls are nice?

Have you MET the stereotypical American population?
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
Claudia is my grand-noob.
Lisette (bunny) is my great-grand noob.
Zam
Chuck

Post by Zam »

Phili wrote:So... you think American girls are nice?

Have you MET the stereotypical American population?
Blonde, blue eyes, kinda tall, perfect body....

Pretty stupid, completely plastic? Is that what you're talking about?
<center>
SOME DAYS LATER...

Pull_The_Curtis
Ma Poubelle

Post by Pull_The_Curtis »

160cm, C Cup, Hot Body-Tanned, but not entirely important, likes the colour Pink, black hair with blonde through it, and yeah...
Sum-41 Fan Girl

Post by Sum-41 Fan Girl »

I don't know why, but I'm really attracted to latinos... and sometimes white people (if that comment sounded racist... I'm sorry... I'm half white, half hispanic...hehe) ... lol... anyway... he has to be hot, slim, athletic body... he also has to be outgoing, sorta immature, funny, fun to be around, and other things along that line :D
Sum 41 Rox!!!
Byzzy

Post by Byzzy »

Sum-41 Fan Girl wrote:I don't know why, but I'm really attracted to latinos... and sometimes white people (if that comment sounded racist... I'm sorry... I'm half white, half hispanic...hehe) ... lol... anyway... he has to be hot, slim, athletic body... he also has to be outgoing, sorta immature, funny, fun to be around, and other things along that line :D
i'm from chile
Sum-41 Fan Girl

Post by Sum-41 Fan Girl »

Byzzy wrote:
Sum-41 Fan Girl wrote:I don't know why, but I'm really attracted to latinos... and sometimes white people (if that comment sounded racist... I'm sorry... I'm half white, half hispanic...hehe) ... lol... anyway... he has to be hot, slim, athletic body... he also has to be outgoing, sorta immature, funny, fun to be around, and other things along that line :D
i'm from chile
cool :D I have 2 friends who are from Chile. My mom is from Ecuador :D
Sum 41 Rox!!!
LTS
Underclass Zero
Instrument 1: Guitar

Post by LTS »

hmmm. i like it when there lips are pink , round, and it's a turn off when there is hair above them, oh, btw, i'm not talkin about the face :lol: :twisted: :mrgreen:
One of a Kind of Something