360 Gamer Tag: TeachMeHow2Kyle
PSN ID: iSeeKyle
Instrument 1: Microphone
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Synth
Last.fm Username: KyleFTLx
Twitter: withchappedlips

Post by withchappedlips »

my favourite band is Brand New... sum 41 isn't even in my top 10.. possibly not even my top 20... i dont even like them that much & dont know why everyone is all <3333 over them... the new album just doesn't do anything for me & neither did Chuck.

I dont blame anyone for having a Blink sig, they create rad music. they were my favourite band until i got sick of the crap tom created in angels & airwaves and hearing his voice just annoyed me terribly.

Blink > Sum 41
And I know I said I needed space,

but I know I can't be comfortable in my own skin.

So when I say I'm scared to be alone, you know I mean it,

I'm just not ready to leave my room.

[donate][/donate]
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

swish wrote:the sums are my favourite band =[
i hate blink, and AVA. always have, allways will. i hate the singers voice and the music videos are stupid. i feel they sold out or were posers because they created stupid songs and they just released the songs like "all the small things" and "first date" as singles with fucked-up retarded videos.

verdict:

Sum 41 > Blink 182 + AVA combined.
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
Byzzy

Post by Byzzy »

yeah, get the hell out of here and go to a blink forum
Byzzy

Post by Byzzy »

Sum41_is_rad wrote:my favourite band is Brand New... sum 41 isn't even in my top 10.. possibly not even my top 20... i dont even like them that much & dont know why everyone is all <3333 over them... the new album just doesn't do anything for me & neither did Chuck.

I dont blame anyone for having a Blink sig, they create rad music. they were my favourite band until i got sick of the crap tom created in angels & airwaves and hearing his voice just annoyed me terribly.

Blink > Sum 41
so if you don't like sum what the fuck are you doing here?
Jessica
Ma Poubelle

Post by Jessica »

Sum41_is_rad wrote:my favourite band is Brand New...
you.are.awesome.
<center>
you wouldn't know me if your eyes were closed.
</center>
Pull_The_Curtis
Ma Poubelle

Post by Pull_The_Curtis »

Sum 41 "ftw"...

Sum 41 easily for me.., they arnt out thier targeting 14 year old teenage girls with pop songs. dont get me wrong. i love blink, but i love Sum 41 just so much more!
Mr-David-Blues
Dr. Rocco
First name: David
Instrument 1: Geetar
Instrument 2: Vocalization

Post by Mr-David-Blues »

swish wrote:the sums are my favourite band =[
yeah me 2 ]= <3
Phili
Underclass Hero
First name: Gavinji

Post by Phili »

Byzzy wrote:
Sum41_is_rad wrote:my favourite band is Brand New... sum 41 isn't even in my top 10.. possibly not even my top 20... i dont even like them that much & dont know why everyone is all <3333 over them... the new album just doesn't do anything for me & neither did Chuck.

Blink > Sum 41
For the first time ever, I COMPLETELY agree with Byzzy. And WHY is your name "Sum41_is_rad"?

My favourite band is Sum 41 too.
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
Claudia is my grand-noob.
Lisette (bunny) is my great-grand noob.
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

Phili wrote:
Byzzy wrote:

Blink > Sum 41
For the first time ever, I COMPLETELY agree with Byzzy. And WHY is your name "Sum41_is_rad"?
That does strick me as a little odd,
Sum 41 are my fav, and last time I checked there wasn't very many Blink topics
[donate][/donate]
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

grandpa wrote:
Jonny wrote:hehe.
and a lot of us came from 44D...with our obsessoin of blink...who is my favorite band.
sum 41 is up there though
same, Blink is my favourite band, im not ashamed to say that, but Sum 41 are also up there. i also came from PD, or it mite of been MCO tho, i dunno, i heard bout MCO from PD, im sure i would of found this place anyway :D
withchappedlips
First name: Kyle
AKA: Official Brand New Fanboy

I had a little Sum 41 phase, as I do with many bands. It fell quickly after the album dropped. Notice my name was made in July... it's September... my thoughts on Sum 41 have changed alot since then. The music I listen to has changed alot since then itself.
and also, I used to be on PD as I stated when I joined this website. I wouldn't have even thought about joining this site if I could still be on PD. I guess it's my replacement to PD. but i would probably say the same things i am saying about sum 41 about blink. i dont listen to blink either anymore due to the annoying voice tom brings to the band.

[donate][/donate]
Jessica
Ma Poubelle

Post by Jessica »

Kyle_FTL wrote:I had a little Sum 41 phase, as I do with many bands. It fell quickly after the album dropped. Notice my name was made in July... it's September... my thoughts on Sum 41 have changed alot since then. The music I listen to has changed alot since then itself.
and also, I used to be on PD as I stated when I joined this website. I wouldn't have even thought about joining this site if I could still be on PD. I guess it's my replacement to PD. but i would probably say the same things i am saying about sum 41 about blink. i dont listen to blink either anymore due to the annoying voice tom brings to the band.
haha, i dont really listen to Blink either.
after i found BN, ive gotten into tons of better music.
<center>
you wouldn't know me if your eyes were closed.
</center>
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

sum 41 and blink 182 are both in my top 5
withchappedlips
First name: Kyle
AKA: Official Brand New Fanboy

Jessica wrote:
Kyle_FTL wrote:I had a little Sum 41 phase, as I do with many bands. It fell quickly after the album dropped. Notice my name was made in July... it's September... my thoughts on Sum 41 have changed alot since then. The music I listen to has changed alot since then itself.
haha, i dont really listen to Blink either.
after i found BN, ive gotten into tons of better music.
That's how it went for me.
Once I found a way to stop listening to Blink all the time I started listening to alot of great music, way better then them.

[donate][/donate]
Jeremy Kill
Post by Jeremy Kill »

Sum 41 is my favorite band mainly because I grew up with them and I can't grow out of them.

I can't listen to bands like Blink or +44 and AVA though because they don't give me the same euphoria like Sum 41. Blink songs kind of annoy me in a way anyways. With exceptions the last two discs they made though, those ones weren't bad.
Byzzy

Post by Byzzy »

Kyle_FTL wrote:my favourite band is Brand New... sum 41 isn't even in my top 10.. possibly not even my top 20... i dont even like them that much & dont know why everyone is all <3333 over them... the new album just doesn't do anything for me & neither did Chuck.

Blink > Sum 41
i agree with you, i don't like sum 41 at all, that's why i've got all of their cd's and i post on a forum related to them.

ps: i do like sum 41, i'm just kidding