Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Re: Sleeping disorders

Post by Druska »

P. wrote:
Still Waiting wrote:
janetvaher wrote:
Still Waiting wrote:well my sis talks sometimes when she 's asleep she can even answer questions and i promise that she's asleep

my problem is that i need silence and total darkness to sleep even a little noise can wake me up, for example i can't sleep if my dad snores to loud (and he sleeps in another bedroom), and that trust me is a problem cuz i've to sleep with the door shut and my god where i live is almost as hot as hell in summer so yeah i sweat a lot
I am the exact opposite, i could have construction workers working next to me and i still wouldn't wake up. Once there was a really big storm at night, everyone were up, except me. I'm a bit worried though, people might rob my house or something and i still wouldn't hear anything.
you're lucky
my neighbors had a baby 2 or 3 years ago and my god he was a crying machine, one day it was like 1 am and he was crying and i shouted stfu so loud , even my dad woke up
:lol!: And your dad didn't care?
nah he falls asleep quite fast
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Peter

Post by Peterr »

Still Waiting wrote:
P. wrote:
Still Waiting wrote:
janetvaher wrote:
Still Waiting wrote:well my sis talks sometimes when she 's asleep she can even answer questions and i promise that she's asleep

my problem is that i need silence and total darkness to sleep even a little noise can wake me up, for example i can't sleep if my dad snores to loud (and he sleeps in another bedroom), and that trust me is a problem cuz i've to sleep with the door shut and my god where i live is almost as hot as hell in summer so yeah i sweat a lot
I am the exact opposite, i could have construction workers working next to me and i still wouldn't wake up. Once there was a really big storm at night, everyone were up, except me. I'm a bit worried though, people might rob my house or something and i still wouldn't hear anything.
you're lucky
my neighbors had a baby 2 or 3 years ago and my god he was a crying machine, one day it was like 1 am and he was crying and i shouted stfu so loud , even my dad woke up
:lol!: And your dad didn't care?
nah he falls asleep quite fast
:confused: He didn't care you yelled STFU!!! to your neightbors?
Janet
Pedo

Post by Janet »

sumfan wrote:i get those spasms. its crazy painful. once the muscle was on the side of my leg flailing. god dang.

i cant sleep well either. :neutral: :cry:
Yeah, i woke up because of the pain and the muscle on the leg was like, trying to move to the other side, and it felt like it too, they say you should stick a needle in that muscle and then it will go away. Oh sure, it's so easy to find a needle in the dark, without moving.

I'm a bit worried, i've been up for 48 hours without any signs of being tired, like i'm on crack or something. This can't be good. It's almost midnight here.
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Peter

Post by Peterr »

janetvaher wrote:
sumfan wrote:i get those spasms. its crazy painful. once the muscle was on the side of my leg flailing. god dang.

Yeah, i woke up because of the pain and the muscle on the leg was like, trying to move to the other side, and it felt like it too, they say you should stick a needle in that muscle and then it will go away. Oh sure, it's so easy to find a needle in the dark, without moving.

I'm a bit worried, i've been up for 48 hours without any signs of being tired, like i'm on crack or something. This can't be good. It's almost midnight here.
Sleeping is overrated. Just talk on the shoutbox with us.
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Charley

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

janetvaher wrote:

After I'm done wincing, I have to stand up strait, it like puts the muscle back or whatever. never tried the needle thing.

that sucks, hope you can sleep. i usually get around 3-6 hours every night from 6 AM - 11 AM.
Bass Cone
Underclass Hero
First name: Brittany
Instrument 1: French Horn
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Guitar

Post by Bass Cone »

Severe restless leg syndrome, sleep apnea, sleepwalking, sleeptalking, and insomnia. Maybe more but I just don't realize or know about it. I had to go to a sleep center place where they monitor your sleep. It was the worst night of my life. So many wires...
Kira!
Bunkface
First name: Shawn

Post by Kira! »

I can't go to sleep, and the time doesn't matter i wake up at or around 9 o'clock It pisses me off!
[quote="Kyle"]I'll buy a shirt previously warn and unwashed by Kira![/quote]
You're looking for love in all the wrong places Seeing empty faces, awkward situations Everything you said was a lie Who are you pretending to be tonight[/b]
Kyle is a Pile is my master.
LTS
Underclass Zero

Post by LTS »

i have insomnia...
One of a Kind of Something
CIRCUITzach
Underclass Hero
First name: Zachary

Post by CIRCUITzach »

i ahve trouble sleepin sumtimes.
Colaxallxoverx
First name: Christina
AKA: Cola

Post by Colaxallxoverx »

i probably suffer from insomnia lol
erikj9
Ma Poubelle
First name: Erik
360 Gamer Tag: Erikj9

Post by erikj9 »

during the school season i generally fall asleep at 11 at night and wake up at 6, but like 1 in the morning and noon on weekends. BUT During summer, i don't give a fuck i fall asleep anywhere from 12 to 5 in the morning and wake up almost always at 1 in the afternoon.
The only exception of this was today where i fell asleep at 5ish (on the comp til like 4, [even ask nic or rj]) and woke up at 8 because i had some sort of cold i puked like 2 hours after and i still don't feel great.
Conspiracyof1000
First name: Zoe

Post by Conspiracyof1000 »

I've got insomnia, and I used to sleepwalk a lot.
Even on school nights, I lie in bed until 1 or 2 in the morning. I'm just not tired until then. I hate it.
Let's see if I got this straight...
I'm Still Waiting's n00b, Gib's grandn00b, and NoReason27's great grandn00b. So back off!
LTS
Underclass Zero

Post by LTS »

Conspiracyof1000 wrote:I've got insomnia, and I used to sleepwalk a lot.
Even on school nights, I lie in bed until 1 or 2 in the morning. I'm just not tired until then. I hate it.
i sleepwalked once, it was freaky, i woke up and i'm like "Where the fuck am i?!?!?!?"
One of a Kind of Something
Conspiracyof1000
First name: Zoe

Post by Conspiracyof1000 »

My dad would tell me the next morning about what I would do. Once he said I spilled half a two-liter of 7up on the floor. I don't remember any of it.
Let's see if I got this straight...
I'm Still Waiting's n00b, Gib's grandn00b, and NoReason27's great grandn00b. So back off!
Brownmetal
Ma Poubelle
First name: Jeffrey

Post by Brownmetal »

I have nearly all of them :shock: