Post by SociallyInept »

I think a fair sentence would just be to kill MCR
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Peter
Re: damn.... :|

Post by Peterr »

SociallyInept wrote:I think a fair sentence would just be to kill MCR
Lets be serious here.... It was cost a life.....
I don't see how people let this shit get into their brains, I mean just because i listen A.N.I.C. some doesn't make me want to go call tell someone that they look like and smell like shit......
wiggs1441
Underclass Hero
First name: Sagiv
n00b: BrandonCorey, Kyle

Post by wiggs1441 »

SociallyInept wrote:I think a fair sentence would just be to kill MCR
LMAO!!! i would be happy.
tomhoppus is my Master!
NoReason27 is my Grand-master!
BrandonCorey is my N00B!
Sum-42 is my Grand N00B!

K.
Chuck
n00b: R.
AKA: kanguv41
Instrument 1: bass

Post by K. »

like what that guy said and + mcr is not a real emo people call them the best emo band because many teenager loves them and they are always in mtv.Don't blame music dude you are saying those thinks against mcr just because you don't like them.She didn't committed suicide only because of the music she must had problems.her parents blame mcr because they don't want them too call or knowing as murderer of their daughter or they didn't care their daughter when she depressed.... and only she knows why did she commit suicide ...and you know emo bands write songs against suicide...u don't understand life's meaning or cost cause you're still taking funny of her suicide at least be serious in this subject...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What kind of parents raise their child so poorly that at 13 she thinks so little of the value of life?

It's not emo's fault, it's the fault of two awful parens who failed to instil any value in their child. I feel sorry for the girl, but blaming this on a genre of music is like blaming McDonalds for obese people or Cigarette companies for lung issues in smokers - nobody held these people at gunpoint and forced them to eat shitty food, smoke daily, or kill themselves.

Maybe instead of lambasting music, they should learn from their mistakes and speak out to other parents about raising their children better than to be so easily swayed to such extremes by lyrics in a song.
Brownmetal
Ma Poubelle
First name: Jeffrey

Post by Brownmetal »

I would've committed suicide too if i listened to MCR, thats how much they suck.
K.
Chuck

Post by K. »

that's not shows mcr sucks that shows she wasn't sensible if she didn't commit suicide only because of mcr that shows her parents are trying to find a guilty .but they don't look them
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

It reminds me of those guys from columbine massacre the media blamed Manson remember??
K.
Chuck

Post by K. »

media can sock my cock till a million o'clock
Lord Barenobeefdip
Billy Spleen
First name: Kumar

Post by Lord Barenobeefdip »

Really don't blame music for other peoples problems :confused:

P. is my master.
P. is "taking a break" from TNS. It was a "collective decision".
SociallyInept
King of Contradiction
First name: Troy
Instrument 1: Vocals
Instrument 2: Guitar

Post by SociallyInept »

kanguv41 wrote:like what that guy said and + mcr is not a real emo people call them the best emo band because many teenager loves them and they are always in mtv.Don't blame music dude you are saying those thinks against mcr just because you don't like them.She didn't committed suicide only because of the music she must had problems.her parents blame mcr because they don't want them too call or knowing as murderer of their daughter or they didn't care their daughter when she depressed.... and only she knows why did she commit suicide ...and you know emo bands write songs against suicide...u don't understand life's meaning or cost cause you're still taking funny of her suicide at least be serious in this subject...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What kind of parents raise their child so poorly that at 13 she thinks so little of the value of life?

It's not emo's fault, it's the fault of two awful parens who failed to instil any value in their child. I feel sorry for the girl, but blaming this on a genre of music is like blaming McDonalds for obese people or Cigarette companies for lung issues in smokers - nobody held these people at gunpoint and forced them to eat shitty food, smoke daily, or kill themselves.

Maybe instead of lambasting music, they should learn from their mistakes and speak out to other parents about raising their children better than to be so easily swayed to such extremes by lyrics in a song.
It is emo's fault. The parents would've been concerned but their daughter told them cutting was emo initiation. What the fuck is it a sorority? The emo culture is teaching kids that cutting and suicide is cool and alright.

It's also the fault of the girl for being so easily influenced. Just because a song talks about cutting or suicide doesn't mean you should start cutting and contemplating suicide. People need to learn how to make their own decisions and not just follow everything music or the media says.
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

people shouldn't be jokeing about this, its a very serious issue.
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
LTS
Underclass Zero

Post by LTS »

kanguv41 wrote:like what that guy said and + mcr is not a real emo people call them the best emo band because many teenager loves them and they are always in mtv.Don't blame music dude you are saying those thinks against mcr just because you don't like them.She didn't committed suicide only because of the music she must had problems.her parents blame mcr because they don't want them too call or knowing as murderer of their daughter or they didn't care their daughter when she depressed.... and only she knows why did she commit suicide ...and you know emo bands write songs against suicide...u don't understand life's meaning or cost cause you're still taking funny of her suicide at least be serious in this subject...

wow. everything you just said is 100% true...and i think you just copy and pasted that from the comments on the website lol. well, here's my quote of the day copy and paste from the comments..

"Let's get this straight folks: If your kid kills himself over anything that comes out of Gene Simmons mouth, then you're just not doing your f**king job as a parent."
- Dennis Miller
One of a Kind of Something
Omega Myre
Bunkface

Post by Omega Myre »

I remember reading something like this, except the kid had hung himself with "Adam's Song" by Blink on his CD player on repeat. I like My Chemical Romance, and I think that it's stupid that just because her parents are idiots they have to blame emo music. I'm not a big fan of emo music, but this is ridiculous.
tomhoppus
Transvestite God
First name: Ladd Mitchell
Instrument 1: My shite guitar
Instrument 2: My aight guitar

Post by tomhoppus »

Yea, same here omega. I've heard like several people had though. Like 6 or so..... and blink isn't emo, its kinda the parents fault..... :confused:
ConeBizzy32 wrote:
Something Corporate wrote: I still cant get into the PD media sec
Working on your request makes me a PD? I can't believe how small a man can be.
Pedro
Resident Skumfuk
n00b: boni/half of sandro

Post by Pedro »

bottom line: blame the dumbass parents :smug:
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Charley

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

I'm sorry this happened, but tbh. its hard for me to have sympathy over some of this. Emo, is just plain dumb. To kill, is just pain dumb. to kill something/someone/yourself over something like this, is just plain dumb. though, i do have sympathy. i hope you get what i mean, i;m not trying to be a jerk.
Janet
Pedo

Post by Janet »

Sorry for this. But suicides didn't appear when emo was created, most of the emos cut themselves, but don't commit suicide, because, like any other person, they're afraid. Again this god damn emo crap, pardon me, as much as i dislike MCR, the fact is that the person's troubles kill them eventually, NOT THE MUSIC or emo. Jeez.
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

SociallyInept wrote:

It is emo's fault. The parents would've been concerned but their daughter told them cutting was emo initiation. What the fuck is it a sorority? The emo culture is teaching kids that cutting and suicide is cool and alright.

It's also the fault of the girl for being so easily influenced. Just because a song talks about cutting or suicide doesn't mean you should start cutting and contemplating suicide. People need to learn how to make their own decisions and not just follow everything music or the media says.
Your so stupid, Judas comitted suicide, doesn't mean he was an emo,
Most people I know that listen to Emo music, (I like a bit of emo music too) don't go killing themself just cause a song says "Let's slit our wrists" [<-- +44 btw]
[donate][/donate]
tomhoppus
Transvestite God
First name: Ladd Mitchell
Instrument 1: My shite guitar
Instrument 2: My aight guitar

Post by tomhoppus »

No its isnt is my most played +44 song, and thats kinda emo, and Im not emo at all so.......
ConeBizzy32 wrote:
Something Corporate wrote: I still cant get into the PD media sec
Working on your request makes me a PD? I can't believe how small a man can be.