Hypocrisy Much?

Ask anything about the site here. Chances are you'll get an answer.
Asho_DirtyPoo
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Asho_DirtyPoo »

Yes...because I'm soooo angry and making SUCH a scene...

I'm complaining THIS time. But I do contribute to the board in other ways. You, however, have yet to.

And to be honest, I haven't noticed you enjoy this board. On account of EVERY post has been complaining.

My initial comment was in general. I know you're new, so you don't know, but this "suggestion" has been beaten to death. Numerous times. It gets a tad annoying when the mods have made it very clear, numerous times, that no amount of whining is going to change how it is.

Nice try, though, pretending I'm the one "making a scene" and "complaining all the time" here. Unfortunately, your posts speak for themselves.

GutRock Concert Series - The concert series that raises funds and donates 100% of profits to Inflammatory Bowel Disease research.

GutRock Myspace
GutRock Facebook group.
Our under construction, soon to be website
Schmiznatch

Post by Schmiznatch »

Haha, i would like for us to find who decided to jump in and add nothing but a regurgitated form of what had already been posted and the word fuck. Not only that but then you admit to complaining but, i suppose it's ok "just this once", right?

It's at my discretion to use this board however, i choose if i find it fun to point out flaws in the system, then I may, or if i find it amusing to lol at all the kids throwing in their opinion on why one myspace account is ahead of another i may.

Ok, so this bored is a bit odd when it comes to ripping policies, i still enjoy it. I've been a member for awhile(before you actually) and i still find it worthwhile, so don't try to brush me off as someone who hates Sum 41. Brush me off as someone who isn't afraid to question the society he's apart of.
I found out that nothing was gonna happen when one of the mods said that this is there policy and that no one else felt like backing it.
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Charley
Instrument 1: Guitar

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

I get sum material.

but kinda not op MD. or Brown Brigade (i get BB more so)

but cone is already rolling in money from Sum.

And its not like the Op MD's CD is in every store around. Same with BB. Hell its only in Canada. soo its more rare. As I said I get BB more since Dave needs the support (not saying he's poor. don't jump all over me. you know what i mean) but cone is rich already.
Phili
Underclass Hero
First name: Gavinji

Post by Phili »

^Cone's doing well for himself, but I don't think he's rich. Deryck's rich. Deryck gets songwriter's and double musician's royalties.

Schmiznatch, honey, I know you enjoy making fun of other people to hide your own insecurities, but there is no way that you can suggest that Ashley is less mature than you are. She almost always handles things with maturity around here and I certainly cannot say even close to the same for you.
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
Claudia is my grand-noob.
Lisette (bunny) is my great-grand noob.
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk

Phili wrote:^Cone's doing well for himself, but I don't think he's rich. Deryck's rich. Deryck gets songwriter's and double musician's royalties..
:shock:
Phili
Underclass Hero

Post by Phili »

Mhm. You can understand why Cone is so eager to do a side project where he's a songwriter.
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
Asho_DirtyPoo
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Asho_DirtyPoo »

Well, you've made it very apparent that you're not bothering to read what I'm writing and just repeating the same bullshit over and over.

So have a nice life "sticking it to the man" and so forth.

GutRock Concert Series - The concert series that raises funds and donates 100% of profits to Inflammatory Bowel Disease research.

GutRock Myspace
GutRock Facebook group.
Our under construction, soon to be website
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

Phili wrote:^Cone's doing well for himself, but I don't think he's rich. Deryck's rich. Deryck gets songwriter's and double musician's royalties.
i didnt know that, wow
K.
Chuck
n00b: R.
AKA: kanguv41
Instrument 1: bass

Post by K. »

Phili wrote:^Cone's doing well for himself, but I don't think he's rich. Deryck's rich. Deryck gets songwriter's and double musician's royalties.
What about steve?
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk

kanguv41 wrote:
What about steve?
Steves rich from being a pimp.
Phili
Underclass Hero

Post by Phili »

Steve manages to get better royalties than Cone, as it appears that he has a quite nice place in LA.

And everyone seems amazed by Deryck's royalties. It's not hard to work it out. He is the songwriter and he plays like 4 instruments on the albums.
Jeremy Kill
Post by Jeremy Kill »

Yeah, he comes up with like, 90% of the song along with some of Cone's bass parts.