girls too young

If you have emotional troubles and they are really getting to you, get it off of your chest and post it here.
sumday4182

Post by sumday4182 »

HilgaMan wrote:
Spanky wrote:
sumday4182 wrote:if she wants it give it to her but if she doesnt there is no point to be in there if it is creepy to you but if she wants it give it to her.
I think i just got dumber reading that
haha exactly

hahaha well what i mean is that if she is willing to have sex with him then he should give her sex but if she doesnt want to have sex with him and he feels creepy then he doesnt need to be with her there is no point if he feels creepy, get it now lol

A World Of Disbelief Where I Belong
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

sumday4182 wrote:
HilgaMan wrote:
Spanky wrote:
sumday4182 wrote:if she wants it give it to her but if she doesnt there is no point to be in there if it is creepy to you but if she wants it give it to her.
haha exactly

hahaha well what i mean is that if she is willing to have sex with him then he should give her sex but if she doesnt want to have sex with him and he feels creepy then he doesnt need to be with her there is no point if he feels creepy, get it now lol
not if its illegal.

jailbait ftl.
Phili
Underclass Hero
First name: Gavinji

Post by Phili »

I don't think he was saying anything about fucking. My God.
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
Claudia is my grand-noob.
Lisette (bunny) is my great-grand noob.
Asho_DirtyPoo
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Asho_DirtyPoo »

Haha that's the kinda assumptions that are made in a forum dominated by the males of the species

GutRock Concert Series - The concert series that raises funds and donates 100% of profits to Inflammatory Bowel Disease research.

GutRock Myspace
GutRock Facebook group.
Our under construction, soon to be website
HilgaMan
Chuck
First name: Ilkka
AKA: TheSexyHilgaMonster
Instrument 1: Guitar

Post by HilgaMan »

sumday4182 wrote:
HilgaMan wrote:
Spanky wrote:
haha exactly

OK now i Got it :D (Still had to read it twice) But i Agree With Phili that he didn't say anything about fucking.... So thats kinda pointless
Hentaimans N00B! Mess with me and before you know it, you end up in a coffin. Jealous?
Sumfan is my n00b.
hem is my grand-n00b.
sumday4182

Post by sumday4182 »

i just figured thats what he meant by saying "all over him" but i just kinda jumped to a conclusion sorry. but it makes sense

A World Of Disbelief Where I Belong
Phili
Underclass Hero
First name: Gavinji

Post by Phili »

Um, it doesn't mean that she wants to fuck him. It just means that she wants his attention. That's the way that some girls are.
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
Claudia is my grand-noob.
Lisette (bunny) is my great-grand noob.