What would you do?

If you have emotional troubles and they are really getting to you, get it off of your chest and post it here.
Gebirgskuchen
First name: Daniel
Instrument 1: Vocals
Instrument 2: Piano
Instrument 3: Guitar

Post by Gebirgskuchen »

Beating him up will make you happy for some time, but afterwards you'll still feel bad, it won't last forever, man!
Write a text, a song, do something creative to deal with this problem. That's how I solve my social problems, instead of beating a person, a punching bag or something similar. If you really wanna get rid of your bad/hurt feelings you have to write them down, leaving your soul. I know, sounds totally crank and crazy, but believe me it WILL work. Beating up is just an act of hate, but it won't help you anyways. I can only recommend to ignore him and her...you have better, more honest an genuine friends than they!
Byzzy

Post by Byzzy »

i'd do her anyways
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

Gebirgskuchen wrote:Beating him up will make you happy for some time, but afterwards you'll still feel bad, it won't last forever, man!
Write a text, a song, do something creative to deal with this problem.
can't he do both? :lol:
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
Gebirgskuchen
First name: Daniel
Instrument 1: Vocals
Instrument 2: Piano
Instrument 3: Guitar

Post by Gebirgskuchen »

If course, he should do what he thinks, is the right thing to do. But the last option is the best, from my point of view!
King of Contradiction
Bunkface

Post by King of Contradiction »

Well its obvious your friend sucks. I guess the best thing you could do is maybe talk to someone about it but i guess thats why your here. MY advice would be to drop the whole thing but ofcourse thats not easy. Don't fight your friend but if provoked at least let him know he's a total douche. I'd also stop refering to him as your friend becasue last time i checked friends don't do things like this.

Have your pride and be the stronger person, there are more fish in the sea and if your friend had to nick your girlfriend rather than find his own then what does that say about him.

Hope this was kind of helpful and even though i don't condone violence i suggest you twat you 'friend' in the face for me.