should byzzy leave?

yes
44%
no
56%

Total votes: 27

Byzzy

Post by Byzzy »

^^haha fucking scumbag u thought i was banned? i'm back and i'll never stop bugging you
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

me? i dint think you were banned. and you can bug us all you want. no-one really cares
Jonny
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Jonny »

Byzzy, you have no life.
Just leave the forum.

Guest is my noob.
Asho_DirtyPoo
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Asho_DirtyPoo »

Surprize! SUR-FUCKING-PRIZE!

We all knew you were a poser. You're an attention whore, and you just proved it.

What a terrible fate for the attention whore it would be if no matter how obscene and vulgar and rude he was - everyone just ignored him...*coughs*

GutRock Concert Series - The concert series that raises funds and donates 100% of profits to Inflammatory Bowel Disease research.

GutRock Myspace
GutRock Facebook group.
Our under construction, soon to be website
x41x

Post by x41x »

What a loser.
Brownmetal
Ma Poubelle
First name: Jeffrey

Post by Brownmetal »

NoReason27 wrote:quoteing Byzzy aka Dick Fucker
Byzzy wrote: phili u r a fucking scumbag, i hope u get raped fucking whore. I'd like someone to blow ur brain like the chinese guy in virginia tech, i hoped you were there fucking slut.
just reading that post want me to grab your head and smash it against a brick wall for hours. and after i've broken you skull open to reveal you gory and bloody brain, i would grab a .22 and shoot you continuously in the legs and arms. then i would take a pair of pliers and rip ever one of your fingers and toes off. after thats all over and done with, i would twist you neck around in a 360 over and over again. and to add insult to complete desecration, i wouldn't burry you, i would leave you at the side of the road so that you could decompose.

ahhh..

sorry people if that was a bit gory and very graphic, but he had it coming.

Lol, that's almost what i do in Grand Theft Auto everyday :D

I would keep hitting him with a mace in all over his body, and then after ill take out a .357 and shoot him in the balls and all over his body, and then after i'll put him in a grinding machine feet first and make it go slow so he feels the pain, and then after throw his bits in the ocean for the fishies :D

Sorry, got a little carried away there :D 8)
Zam
Chuck

Post by Zam »

Wow... Attention seeker!
<center>
Byzzy wrote:i'm leaving this forum for good
SOME DAYS LATER...
Byzzy wrote:fucking whores u think u can ban me? i'll be back whenever the fuck i want, zam fuck ur mom cuz she's a slut, fucking chinese

*The joke's on you, dumbass!*</center>
Jeremy Kill
Post by Jeremy Kill »

A mod should just lock this topic and everyone should forget about Byzzy. Insulting him back just fuels the fire and nothing gets accomplished.
grandpa
King of Contradiction
First name: Gramps
n00b: All

Post by grandpa »

umm

although im not here often...i would like to put in a few words.

i think that this forum is already going down...because of people like you. it's not that hard to get a long with people, but you (and others) seem to not want to, and i really dont know why...

so cheers to you byzzy...thanks a ton
V wrote:This guy is awesome.