Cheating...

If you have emotional troubles and they are really getting to you, get it off of your chest and post it here.
Phili
Underclass Hero
First name: Gavinji

Post by Phili »

Could you not attack EVERYONE please, Byzzy?
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
Claudia is my grand-noob.
Lisette (bunny) is my great-grand noob.
Asho_DirtyPoo
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Asho_DirtyPoo »

NoReason27 wrote:the thing about living in a small town (i mean 4400 people) is that everyone is so influence by the popularity they see on MM and MTV and what they hear on the radio. its fucking stupid, its like no one has a mind of their own.
I hear ya man.

The town I grew up in is 3000 people. And I agree.

I didn't bother with dating until after highschool myself. I flirted and hung out with guys at bars and the like, but never bothered with dating...

(and for the record, never bothered with being a slut either haha...)

Good things come to those who wait. And regardless of the shit-talk that has been posted in here - don't feel bad about yourself if you haven't dated and/or don't date in highschool. Life is totally different from highschool. And, generally, if you date a lot in highschool you're just gonna get a lot of pain and a lot of STDs haha

GutRock Concert Series - The concert series that raises funds and donates 100% of profits to Inflammatory Bowel Disease research.

GutRock Myspace
GutRock Facebook group.
Our under construction, soon to be website
Asho_DirtyPoo
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Asho_DirtyPoo »

Zam wrote:I really don't mind being ugly. I'm completely happy with how I look and how I am, after all, God made me.
And, why would I want to change if I've already got a girl that LOVES me for who I am?
I just wanted it to be clear to everyone that you win, man. You totally win. No matter what that kid has to say after this - you really, and truly do win :)

GutRock Concert Series - The concert series that raises funds and donates 100% of profits to Inflammatory Bowel Disease research.

GutRock Myspace
GutRock Facebook group.
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

Asho_DirtyPoo wrote:
NoReason27 wrote:the thing about living in a small town (i mean 4400 people) is that everyone is so influence by the popularity they see on MM and MTV and what they hear on the radio. its fucking stupid, its like no one has a mind of their own.
I hear ya man.

The town I grew up in is 3000 people. And I agree.

I didn't bother with dating until after highschool myself. I flirted and hung out with guys at bars and the like, but never bothered with dating...

(and for the record, never bothered with being a slut either haha...)

Good things come to those who wait. And regardless of the shit-talk that has been posted in here - don't feel bad about yourself if you haven't dated and/or don't date in highschool. Life is totally different from highschool. And, generally, if you date a lot in highschool you're just gonna get a lot of pain and a lot of STDs haha
the town i grew up in (and am in) has 450 people :lol:
Asho_DirtyPoo
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Asho_DirtyPoo »

Viva la small towns!

GutRock Myspace
GutRock Facebook group.
Byzzy

Post by Byzzy »

that sux, mi city has 6.000.000 people
Janet
Pedo

Post by Janet »

Asho_DirtyPoo wrote:Viva la small towns!
woot woot, i have 4000 people in my town, it's like a village lol.
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

Byzzy wrote:that sux, mi city has 6.000.000 people
you live in santiago ?
I have 20135 people in my town
Byzzy

Post by Byzzy »

yeap, i live in santiago
Zam
Chuck

Post by Zam »

Asho_DirtyPoo wrote:
Zam wrote:I really don't mind being ugly. I'm completely happy with how I look and how I am, after all, God made me.
And, why would I want to change if I've already got a girl that LOVES me for who I am?
I just wanted it to be clear to everyone that you win, man. You totally win. No matter what that kid has to say after this - you really, and truly do win :)
Lol! Thanks, I guess...

Jonny wrote:British English is the best English, American English kindof pisses me off.
Same, actually.
<center>
Byzzy wrote:i'm leaving this forum for good
SOME DAYS LATER...
Byzzy wrote:fucking whores u think u can ban me? i'll be back whenever the fuck i want, zam fuck ur mom cuz she's a slut, fucking chinese

*The joke's on you, dumbass!*</center>
Asho_DirtyPoo
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Asho_DirtyPoo »

Zam wrote:Lol! Thanks, I guess...
Haha. I promise, I wasn't being sarcastic. That kid spends all his time attacking other people on the internet, and you're happy with yourself and have someone who loves you for you. To me? That means you win. Big haha.

GutRock Myspace
GutRock Facebook group.
Brownmetal
Ma Poubelle
First name: Jeffrey

Post by Brownmetal »

I used to live in Scarborough till like, 1 and a half year ago, and everyone in my school liked hip hop, rap and R&B and all that shit...so everyone thought i was a freak because i listened to metal and hard rock..so no girls tried asking me out because they'd get made fun of....
Zam
Chuck

Post by Zam »

Asho_DirtyPoo wrote:
Zam wrote:Lol! Thanks, I guess...
Haha. I promise, I wasn't being sarcastic. That kid spends all his time attacking other people on the internet, and you're happy with yourself and have someone who loves you for you. To me? That means you win. Big haha.
Thanks. And I know you weren't being sarcastic.
<center>
Byzzy wrote:i'm leaving this forum for good
SOME DAYS LATER...
Byzzy wrote:fucking whores u think u can ban me? i'll be back whenever the fuck i want, zam fuck ur mom cuz she's a slut, fucking chinese

*The joke's on you, dumbass!*</center>
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

Brownmetal wrote:I used to live in Scarborough till like, 1 and a half year ago, and everyone in my school liked hip hop, rap and R&B and all that shit...so everyone thought i was a freak because i listened to metal and hard rock..so no girls tried asking me out because they'd get made fun of....
wow that sucks! :?