What would you do?

If you have emotional troubles and they are really getting to you, get it off of your chest and post it here.
TomiT14
First name: Tomi
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14

What would you do?

Post by TomiT14 »

I've been thinking, but I'm so frustrated with my situation, so I can't get any ideas.

What would you do if your best friend steals your girlfriend?

One day, she comes to me and tells me she's not sure about her feelings anymore, so she suggested that we could take a little break, maybe week or two.

After less than a week, my best friend says on MSN, that as a friend, he feels he must tell me something. That he has a thing with my gf, and he suggests that I should give up with her and forget her.

We all go to same school, so we see each other every day.
My friend comes to me, showing off that he gets a chance to fuck my girl, and how I feel about that.

Apparently, the girl wasn't right for me, since she left me so easily.
Girls come and go, that's the fact.

But I can't accept what my friend did to me. I've known him for many years, and we have always shared out thoughts about everything.
Now he turns his back and goes to fuck my girl.

I feel like kicking some ass, but he has some bodyguard-like friends, so I could get my ass kicked too.

I don't know, I just felt like expressing my feelings.
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

get girls to beat her up, beat him up yourself, maybe wwith some freinds of your own.

get a good friend, and a good gf.

really thats such a backtab man. sorry. :? :(
Mr-David-Blues
Dr. Rocco
First name: David
Instrument 1: Geetar
Instrument 2: Vocalization

Post by Mr-David-Blues »

Go Postal 8)
lol just kidding dude

Man thats tight :(
something similar hapned 2 me but it wasnt my friend so i suppose ur wurse :( sorry man

what an asshole tho
have you talked 2 him?
Phili
Underclass Hero
First name: Gavinji

Post by Phili »

What a dick. Tell him that he's a dick and just never talk to him again.
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
Claudia is my grand-noob.
Lisette (bunny) is my great-grand noob.
no Brains

Post by no Brains »

if i was in your situation i would personally play the mind game, in other words i would pretend that its not really bugging me, he's just trying to get a little rise out of you it seems, and you give him that rise it just means that he is winning, if you show him nothing it would show that you are being the bigger man and seeing past this problem, and ad for the kicking some ass thinkg find other ways to take it out, i personally beat the shit out of anything and everything in sight, although that might not be healthy.

Get fire works and blow some shit up lol not the best advice but im trying to help, im not in the greatest of moods myself, but i have been in this same all to delicate situation

I hope i helped even a little
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]

Phili wrote:What a dick. Tell him that he's a dick and just never talk to him again.
I'd tell him to suck mine. but it seems like he might. :P
Brownmetal
Ma Poubelle
First name: Jeffrey

Post by Brownmetal »

Let's all book plane tickets and come to where you live, and then kick your friend's ass :D :lol:
Zam
Chuck

Post by Zam »

The girl I love [we are in a mutual love relationship, she wants to be ready for a serious relationship] "cheated" on me for my best friend and later on I found out he had SMS'ed her and told her to follow him. All of this happened right in front of my eyes and I had been suspecting it for the last few hours cuz they had disappeared at the same time. I caught them in the act, making out. I got pissed off. I was about to punch him or slap her... but I didn't.

My best advice is not to get into that great of a deal. I know how it feels and I know you wanna fight him but if you do fight him he'll fight back and it'll turn out to be a bigger problem than what it started.

Another advice, if you do plan to fight him, get some friends of yours [real friends, friends that are ready to get beaten up/die for you] and fight him, by yourself in front of his friends and your friends. If one of the bastards from his side decides to defend this so called "friend" of yours, tell your friends to join in, too. Be ready to end up in a hospital and to answer a shitload of questions.

So, you've got two options: be strong and ignore, or fight. Either way, you're not doing anything wrong. It's an animal instinct that can't be gotten rid of.

p.s. I'm still getting over my problem... It's hard getting over.... So, good luck.
Last edited by Zam on Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
<center>
Byzzy wrote:i'm leaving this forum for good
SOME DAYS LATER...
Byzzy wrote:fucking whores u think u can ban me? i'll be back whenever the fuck i want, zam fuck ur mom cuz she's a slut, fucking chinese

*The joke's on you, dumbass!*</center>
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]

SMS'ed??????????????/
Brownmetal
Ma Poubelle

Post by Brownmetal »

Zam wrote:The girl I love [we are in a mutual love relationship, she wants to be ready for a serious relationship] "cheated" on me for my best friend and later on I found out he had SMS'ed her and told her to follow him. All of this happened right in front of my eyes and I had been suspecting it for the last few hours cuz they had disappeared at the same time. I caught them in the act, making out. I got pissed off. I was about to punch him or slap her... but I didn't.

My best advice is not to get into that great of a deal. I know how it feels and I know you wanna fight him but if you do fight him he'll fight back and it'll turn out to be a bigger problem than what it started.

Another advice, if you do plan to fight him, get some friends of yours [real friends, friends that are ready to get beaten up/die for you] and fight him, by yourself in front of his friends and your friends. If one of the bastards from his side decides to defend this so called "friend" of yours, tell your friends to join in, too. Be ready to end up in a hospital and to answer a shitload of questions.

So, you've got two options: be strong and ignore, or fight. Either way, you're not doing anything wrong. It's an animal instinct that can't be gotten rid of.
Good post, good post. :D
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]

sumfan wrote:SMS'ed??????????????/
:?: :?: :?:
Brownmetal
Ma Poubelle

Post by Brownmetal »

sumfan wrote:

Texting with the cell phone... :P
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]

Brownmetal wrote:
sumfan wrote:

Texting with the cell phone... :P
oh

haha i dotn knwo cell terms.
kevz2kool
Bunkface
First name: Kevin
AKA: Jack...Jack MOMMA!!!

Post by kevz2kool »

2 different answers to your problem.

bitch slap

hit and run
The name is Jack...Jack Momma!

please help me 4 ever
Brownmetal
Ma Poubelle

Post by Brownmetal »

kevz2kool wrote: hit and run
I'll get the bulldozer :D
Janet
Pedo

Post by Janet »

Espoo is actually quite Estonia too, so i'll go over there and kick his ass, haha.

But im sorry about how your friend acted, i've had some serious backstabbing myself, it's so fuckin' unfair when it happens.
Omega Myre
Bunkface

Post by Omega Myre »

Dude, that guy is officially the biggest dick there is. Kick his ass. Bring some friends to kick his ass. Do something that involves kicking his ass.
Jeremy Kill
Post by Jeremy Kill »

Confront your friend and say everything you want to say to him that's bugging you since both of you seem to share your feelings together and have been friends for years. If by the end he still acts like that, just forget about him and find better friends.

He could just be really horny and you can't blame guys for that. It's the testosterone.
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

i know how you feel I suffered the same like 2 years ago my advice never talk to him again
Byzzy

Post by Byzzy »

kick his fucking ass like i'd kick zam's ass