I'm sure i'm gonna get banned

Whatever you want to talk about!
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]

I'm sure i'm gonna get banned

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

for a messege i sent to Nic about this post:
Nic wrote:Boy are you a post whore...You should be shot.

:roll:

so i just wanted to say bye. and no this isnt being a post whore, this is me sayin goodbye to my buds here.

this isnt like whe i blew up at Ken. Nic you should be shot. and if you act like this in real life. yea. you cant hide on a forum in the real world

note: thats not be threatening him. thats me saying be a douche in the real world, and people wont be as nice as me about it.
Ken
Administrator
Administrator
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: your sister

Post by Ken »

To be honest...

Tiny's post were annoying, but at least they kept the forum alive.
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]

Ken of Contradiction wrote:To be honest...

Tiny's post were annoying, but at least they kept the forum alive.
not sure what that has to do with this but, i think so too. Tiny was cool he was my friend. somtimes he took it too far though. but he just did it to get a rise out of people. rock on Tiny.
Ken
Administrator
Administrator
Instrument 2: your sister

Post by Ken »

...Aren't you leaving because of Tiny's ban?
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]

Ken of Contradiction wrote:...Aren't you leaving because of Tiny's ban?
huh? no. I dont want to leave but i;m sure i'm gonna get banned for telling Nic off about that post.
LTS
Underclass Zero

Post by LTS »

tiny got banned, how sad.

i'm glad i'll never get banned for being a post whore
i'll get banned most likely for pissin somone off or annoyin somone to death, 2 things i'm very good at.
One of a Kind of Something
dearyou_182
Dr. Dynamite
First name: RJ
n00b: God.
Location: I'll take out your garbage for you.....I'll start in my pants.

Post by dearyou_182 »

sumfan, i have a grudge with you cause your a fat fucking cunt and i hope your parents get fucking cancer, die, and your left alone. Thats how i feel about you. Nic is trying to keep this a good forum and site and you've insulted almost every mod and admin of this site. Thats why you should be banned. Not because you made up some pathetic comment towards nic, because your dissrespectful to the people who come here.
So get your act together and get some fucking respect.
I'm the tower, you're the airplane.
If we could sit together a moment
and talk forever just to pass the time
i would smile as the shivers and chills run down my spine
when your eyes are locked on mine
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]

dearyou_182 wrote:sumfan, i have a grudge with you cause your a fat fucking cunt and i hope your parents get fucking cancer, die, and your left alone. Thats how i feel about you. Nic is trying to keep this a good forum and site and you've insulted almost every mod and admin of this site. Thats why you should be banned. Not because you made up some pathetic comment towards nic, because your dissrespectful to the people who come here.
you dont even know me.

you need to let go of that grudge, we had ONE fight. and when i got here most of you admins and mods were the cunts. thats why i was mean back. i havnt been mean to you since that fight. I dont respect people with seas of power, and they abuse that power.

I respect Phili. well more so than any of you. most of you are ghosts. except her. SHE'S trying to make it a better forum. you dont even coem on.
dearyou_182
Dr. Dynamite
First name: RJ
n00b: God.
Location: I'll take out your garbage for you.....I'll start in my pants.

Post by dearyou_182 »

sumfan wrote:
dearyou_182 wrote:sumfan, i have a grudge with you cause your a fat fucking cunt and i hope your parents get fucking cancer, die, and your left alone. Thats how i feel about you. Nic is trying to keep this a good forum and site and you've insulted almost every mod and admin of this site. Thats why you should be banned. Not because you made up some pathetic comment towards nic, because your dissrespectful to the people who come here.
you dont even know me.
You dont know nic, so how could you say how he is just based on a myspace.
Exactly my point.
I'm the tower, you're the airplane.
If we could sit together a moment
and talk forever just to pass the time
i would smile as the shivers and chills run down my spine
when your eyes are locked on mine
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]

sumfan wrote:
you dont even know me.

you need to let go of that grudge, we had ONE fight. and when i got here most of you admins and mods were the cunts. thats why i was mean back. i havnt been mean to you since that fight. I dont respect people with seas of power, and they abuse that power.

I respect Phili. well more so than any of you. most of you are ghosts. except her. SHE'S trying to make it a better forum. you dont even coem on.
Nic aplogised. so i'm starting to respect him.
LTS
Underclass Zero

Post by LTS »

sumfan wrote:
sumfan wrote:
you dont even know me.

Nic aplogised. so i'm starting to respect him.
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!... oh, never mind, i shouldn't be eggin' this sorta stuff on...
One of a Kind of Something
Pull_The_Curtis
Ma Poubelle

Post by Pull_The_Curtis »

wtf. this is pathetic. all of the admins and mods think they are god, and think they have the right to be smartasses and allot of the time are hypocrites and contradict themselves. its bullshit, i dont care what you think of me, but its my opinion and the attitude from the people that THINK they have domincance is frustrating.
K.
Chuck
n00b: R.
AKA: kanguv41
Instrument 1: bass

Post by K. »

don't fight do sex

k k
im kidding
Jonny
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Jonny »

No one cares...
It's a fucking forum, not real life, get over it.

Guest is my noob.
Zam
Chuck

Post by Zam »

Pull_The_Curtis wrote:wtf. this is pathetic. all of the admins and mods think they are god, and think they have the right to be smartasses and allot of the time are hypocrites and contradict themselves. its bullshit, i dont care what you think of me, but its my opinion and the attitude from the people that THINK they have domincance is frustrating.
Actually, if I didn't know some of the mods and Nic, I'd say the same. But I've known Nic for much longer than most of you and I know he's a good guy. He's always been loyal, understanding and good tempered. I've known RJ... ok, not much... but he's a good guy [I know that cuz Nic says so, lol].

Phili is one of the most mature people I've ever known and Ken is just plain cool.
<center>
Byzzy wrote:i'm leaving this forum for good
SOME DAYS LATER...
Byzzy wrote:fucking whores u think u can ban me? i'll be back whenever the fuck i want, zam fuck ur mom cuz she's a slut, fucking chinese

*The joke's on you, dumbass!*</center>
x41x

Post by x41x »

What the hell is wrong with you? Cancer's too serious of a thing to be messing around with it, like that.
Janet
Pedo

Post by Janet »

Zam wrote:
Pull_The_Curtis wrote:wtf. this is pathetic. all of the admins and mods think they are god, and think they have the right to be smartasses and allot of the time are hypocrites and contradict themselves. its bullshit, i dont care what you think of me, but its my opinion and the attitude from the people that THINK they have domincance is frustrating.
Actually, if I didn't know some of the mods and Nic, I'd say the same. But I've known Nic for much longer than most of you and I know he's a good guy. He's always been loyal, understanding and good tempered. I've known RJ... ok, not much... but he's a good guy [I know that cuz Nic says so, lol].

Phili is one of the most mature people I've ever known and Ken is just plain cool.
suckup :lol: okay okay, you're right, admins don't get much appreciation for the work they do, without them, there wouldn't even be this cool site, everything is working and the design is great, so they are doing everything right. If people think they'd do a better job, think twice. Maybe thrice lol.
Jonny
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Jonny »

This site is great, I agree, the admins mods whatever are doing a good job.
I just hope more and more people join so the forum is more active.

Guest is my noob.
Byzzy

Post by Byzzy »

Zam wrote:

get a fucking life zam, you dont have friends, the most mature person you've ever known is from a forum???? wtf man? get a shrink

ps: tiny and sumfan, i got ur back mates
Mike
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Mike »

someone has sand in their vagina