(Weird) Sum 41 dreams/nightmares ?

Everything related to Sum 41 Here!

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

Rick
Jessica Kill

Post by Rick »

speaking of sum 41 playing paintball, did you guys see that thing on muchmusic a couple years ago where it was like the biggest fan and you win like a trip if you do sum41 themed challenges and stuff?
http://searchwithsum41.prodege.com/?cmd ... &rb=143979
go there and sign up and win cool shit.
Phili
Underclass Hero
First name: Gavinji

Post by Phili »

Rick. wrote:speaking of sum 41 playing paintball, did you guys see that thing on muchmusic a couple years ago where it was like the biggest fan and you win like a trip if you do sum41 themed challenges and stuff?
I did! I was so happy when the guys showed up. They were the only band that ever showed up for it. Deryck disappeared to do an interview, which I read, and Deryck clearly did not get the show at all.
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
Claudia is my grand-noob.
Lisette (bunny) is my great-grand noob.
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Philip
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Bass

Post by Hentaiman »

I really had my dream, but its no news, i mean, my non-sum 41 dreams are a lot more surreal and weird than my sum 41 dreams :lol:
Pull_The_Curtis
Ma Poubelle

Post by Pull_The_Curtis »

abit too much detail in some of them to belive them....
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Hentaiman »

in dreams with Sum 41, i'm sure everyone wants to remember every detail if they can :lol:
Phili
Underclass Hero

Post by Phili »

I had a dream about being in a movie with Sum 41 last night and Dave must've been in it too because the trailer was like at the end of the dream. This racist bastard was about to, like, hang him and then something distracted the bastard and Dave almost escaped but then he got run through with a stick... but didn't die. He just had a hole in him. And then everyone burst into song around him.

But the bit right before Dave was almost hung was really disturbing because it was freakishly realistic.
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

Phili wrote:I had a dream about being in a movie with Sum 41 last night and Dave must've been in it too because the trailer was like at the end of the dream. This racist bastard was about to, like, hang him and then something distracted the bastard and Dave almost escaped but then he got run through with a stick... but didn't die. He just had a hole in him. And then everyone burst into song around him.

But the bit right before Dave was almost hung was really disturbing because it was freakishly realistic.
.... :(
Phili
Underclass Hero

Post by Phili »

I know.
Tiny *[Banned]*
All Killer No Filler

Post by Tiny *[Banned]* »

Pull_The_Curtis wrote:abit too much detail in some of them to belive them....
Yeah thats why I ask I mean nobody can remember dreams that good.
Phili
Underclass Hero

Post by Phili »

I'm REALLY good at remembering my dreams, at least the endings. I can remember every vivid detail about the last few minutes of last night's dream. Just before I woke up, I said in the dream that Dave getting skewered wasn't very realistic, and then I got treated to the more realistic version with the right amount of blood. That was disgusting.
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Hentaiman »

Damn those are weird dreams.

weirder for me, is that recently i have super-weird dreams (sum 41 or not) and i really remember 'em well, so i can remember all the weirdness... which is weird!

I mean, some punk dudes going crazy in my house and doing weird graffitis in the elevator.... i mean WTF.
Janet
Pedo

Post by Janet »

Tiny wrote:
Pull_The_Curtis wrote:abit too much detail in some of them to belive them....
Yeah thats why I ask I mean nobody can remember dreams that good.
Sometimes i remember everything to the slightest details, but mostly i remember when i wake up and then i just forget. Or i don't remember anything at all, it depends on how much do you sleep and how well.
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Hentaiman »

Yeah sometimes i feel like i remember it all and i wake up, and in one second.... i forget it all! annoying :?
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

i had this one last night where Sum 41 rescheduled their REgina show, but it was held in a room that looked simialr to the U of R's band room. and there was only like 10 of us there, and i was the only Guy.

after 3 songs, Deryck swuitched with a "stunt double", who looked exactly like him, except he had Deryck's Chuck-era hair. the dude from Sum's managament how sends out those prize packs was there and gave me a bunch of rare songs of theres and the Tabs to play them. he also gave me a list of peolpe who do fill-ins durring Sum 41's concets.

weird eh?

oh, and there was snow out so they must've rescheduled while there was still snow, so i hope that part comes true...
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Hentaiman »

lol thats really weird :lol:

the stunt double :lol:
Asho_DirtyPoo
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Asho_DirtyPoo »

Ooh, I like this thread!

Dreams are neat :)

I've had a ton of Sum 41 dreams in the past. The only one I can remember to think of right now involved me and Deryck meeting at a dance club, and him trying to hit on me. And me hating him, and being rude to him for hitting on me...then later I was totally into him. And we got engaged. All in one night. There are many more awesome and hilarious and random details, but I don't remember them now since it was years ago haha.

Some of the details in some of the people's posted dreams might be made up to fill spaces that we don't remember fully...but there are people who remember dreams better than others, and everyone remembers vivid details of SOME of their dreams.

And there are also really cool people like me who write down every single detail of the dream as soon as they wake up when it's still fresh haha. If I come across my old dream-journal things of past Sum 41 dreams and they're any good - I'll post them! haha. I've had some ridiculous ones considering I was on Paxil for a year haha, unfortunately also some really really horrific ones.

Wow I post way too long.

GutRock Concert Series - The concert series that raises funds and donates 100% of profits to Inflammatory Bowel Disease research.

GutRock Myspace
GutRock Facebook group.
Our under construction, soon to be website
Gebirgskuchen
First name: Daniel
Instrument 1: Vocals
Instrument 2: Piano
Instrument 3: Guitar

Post by Gebirgskuchen »

In my dream, I was playing a concert WITH Sum 41. But after Pieces (me at the piano) I unfortunetaly woke up.
And I dreamed about the day they were filmed by the Total Guitar Magazine and Dave showed me some technicks on his guitar:D. But he had a strange-looking guitar in my dream.
Petronius

Post by Petronius »

In my dream me and Sum 41 spent a time in pub and got high - it was after concert in Czech Republic :mrgreen: I wish at least the second thing become truth... :|
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

i almost allways remember my dreams. or at least part of it. and last night i had quite a few, i kept waking up an i was wondering if morning was ever gonna come.
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
K.
Chuck
n00b: R.
AKA: kanguv41
Instrument 1: bass

Re: (Weird) Sum 41 dreams/nightmares ?

Post by K. »

NoReason27 wrote:i've had two.

deryck, me and some other people were on a road trip i guess in a schoolbus going where? i don't know. anyways we got into this one town and suddenly Deryck needed a rest. i said "dude, wtf? its the middle of the afternoon!?!?" we saw this one old guys garage door open so he backed in there. obviously Deryck thought that he could do whatever he wanted. the old guy came out and...well...started to act his age, complaining about what Deryck did. and thats how it ended, weird eh?

the other one i was in disney world or something and there in this little pavillion, sum 41 was playing. suddenly i was up there with them but it was only Deryck, Cone, and tom. no steve. Cone and tom were about 1 foot tall and Deryck was small and fat, like a fat baby. there was also something wrong with him, its like he was retarded or had amnesia or something. oh and by the way, they were preforming on a little shelf. they started to play Walking Disaster, but Deryck forgot the words so they started to play Some say and i had a mic, and Deryck was on my lap for some reason and it was horrible. it lasted 30 seconds and all they sang was the first verse and then random burts of "some say". in between the songs, there were one lines of fans and after like 10 seconds they left.

i have really wierd dreams........

i think your ass was open while you are sleeping :D :D

in one of my weird dream i was fuck Emma Watson.That girl is really killing me :D.I am thinking same thing about me ... :lol: