Admins and mods

Whatever you want to talk about!
Tiny *[Banned]*
All Killer No Filler

Post by Tiny *[Banned]* »

dm_rick wrote:
Phili wrote:Um... I don't think I'm better than anybody.

I'm not a huge fan of bigots, but I still don't think I'm better than them.

I respect everyone here, from the newest members to, yes, my fellow admins and the mods.

I've had my differences with people, but I've gotten past them.

Tiny, the reason I haven't responded to your PMs is that I don't chat via PMs unless it's somewhat important. I'm generally not going respond to a PM that says "hi" and that's it. Now if it jhad said "hi, i need to talk to you", then I would respond to it.
do you respect me?
You know thats a really good question Rick remember she was calling you a bigot and this was towards both of us homophobics.
mattyw_rules
Billy Spleen

Post by mattyw_rules »

hahahahahahaha
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

^^thats what im thinking, pretty funny topic if you ask me. personally ive had no problems with any of the admins or mods, they all seem pretty cool. all of this just seems a waste of time tbh.
budgie
Underclass Hero
Post by budgie »

NoReason27 wrote:i have no idea what your talking about.....................................
woah, i was just singing those exact words (radiohead - bodysnatchers)

i honestly have nothing against any of the admins or mods. though im pretty sure they dont like me.
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher

Post by Bobbyjames »

^^they probs don't like me either! but they have never done anything to annoy me or offend me, or even make it known they don't like me. then again its probs cos i don't push them, which is what other members are doing and getting a reaction to it.
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

"push" them? you mean not saying your real opinion to not piss them off. :roll:
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]

"push" them? you mean not saying your real opinion to not piss them off. :roll:
Jonny
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Jonny »

This one time, right, Ken got a bread knife and cut me up, and Nic bum raped me, then Phili burned my house down.
You should be grateful that these people made the place, right?

Guest is my noob.
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]

how was the bum rape? 8) OK, lets say somone gives you a car, and whenever your a better driver they say "dont make me push you out the door"? yea it would suck wouldnt it.
Phili
Underclass Hero
First name: Gavinji

Post by Phili »

If Nic is banning people left and right, he seriously has a bone to pick with me because the staff is supposed to discuss bannings before they happen and I've only been involved in discussions of two.

And Rick, I respect you, but I don't respect your opinion on homosexuals. I actually find said opinion utterly disturbing. But if I disrespected you or hated you, I would be giving you a much harder time elsewhere on the board.
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
Claudia is my grand-noob.
Lisette (bunny) is my great-grand noob.
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]

I dont like gays. but i dont hate them. i dotn care, fuck who ya wanna fuck. just if your a girl make sure you video tape it.
Rick
Jessica Kill

Post by Rick »

sumfan wrote:I dont like gays. but i dont hate them. i dotn care, fuck who ya wanna fuck. just if your a girl make sure you video tape it.
bahaha true, and then send that tape to me.
http://searchwithsum41.prodege.com/?cmd ... &rb=143979
go there and sign up and win cool shit.
Tiny *[Banned]*
All Killer No Filler

Phili wrote:If Nic is banning people left and right, he seriously has a bone to pick with me because the staff is supposed to discuss bannings before they happen and I've only been involved in discussions of two.

And Rick, I respect you, but I don't respect your opinion on homosexuals. I actually find said opinion utterly disturbing. But if I disrespected you or hated you, I would be giving you a much harder time elsewhere on the board.
You discuss banning? Pfff sad.
Tiny *[Banned]*
All Killer No Filler

Slither wrote:Sad? Why is it sad? Don't you think it may be better?
I mean its kinda stupid they discuss I think you should just ban the person if you feel like it....I think we hurt Nic`s feeling the dude hasnt been on well he has but never post`s.
Phili
Underclass Hero
First name: Gavinji

Post by Phili »

Um, I think it's extremely appropriate that we discuss banning. I would be disturbed if I was on a site when individual staff members ban when they see fit.

What if we misread something. If I'm considering banning someone I go to at least one fellow staff member. And that process has saved a couple good members from a banning.
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
Claudia is my grand-noob.
Lisette (bunny) is my great-grand noob.
Tiny *[Banned]*
All Killer No Filler

Phili wrote:Um, I think it's extremely appropriate that we discuss banning. I would be disturbed if I was on a site when individual staff members ban when they see fit.

What if we misread something. If I'm considering banning someone I go to at least one fellow staff member. And that process has saved a couple good members from a banning.
Like who?
John

Post by John »

[quote="Phili"I would be disturbed if I was on a site when individual staff members ban when they see fit.[/quote]

Thats how i feel as well.
I have been banned on Punkdisasters like at least 4 times because one of the mods hates me. Recently, he just gave me 2 warnings for spamming, when I hadn't even logged on in like 2 months. He's just trying to get me banned for good.
Tiny *[Banned]*
All Killer No Filler

John wrote:[quote="Phili"I would be disturbed if I was on a site when individual staff members ban when they see fit.
Thats how i feel as well.
I have been banned on Punkdisasters like at least 4 times because one of the mods hates me. Recently, he just gave me 2 warnings for spamming, when I hadn't even logged on in like 2 months. He's just trying to get me banned for good.[/quote]
Yeah I have the same problem on another forum...People these days dont know what to do anymore.
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher

Post by Bobbyjames »

sumfan wrote:"push" them? you mean not saying your real opinion to not piss them off. :roll:
making stupid threads like this to attract attention cos you know your gonna get a reaction from the staff and create conflict
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]

bobbyjames wrote:
sumfan wrote:"push" them? you mean not saying your real opinion to not piss them off. :roll:
making stupid threads like this to attract attention cos you know your gonna get a reaction from the staff and create conflict
I didnt make the topic. But yes i was part of it, because they were acting like jerks. notice they got nicer.