Boring?

Whatever you want to talk about!
Tiny *[Banned]*
All Killer No Filler

Post by Tiny *[Banned]* »

budgie. wrote:yeah, i kinda notice that too.

its probably cause there was a lot more hype before UH came out.
Yeah when I was waiting for it to come out I was like Sum 41 is the best!! but now I dont really even listen to them.
Jeremy Kill
Post by Jeremy Kill »

Yeah, now that the CD is finally out there isn't much to discuss. I mean, you can only discuss something for so long until you finally run it into the ground to the point where you don't know what to talk about.

I guess you could talk about what the band members are doing in their daily lives... but yeah if that happens I'll be thinking that obsession has begun and everyone is possessed by destruction. Then I'll wonder how you guys got so low and I'll probably believe that I'll never know.

Yeah and the fact that school has started, people have a lot more on their plates and a lot more stuff to do. But I only have school three days a week this semester so I can still come online quite a bit.
Tiny *[Banned]*
All Killer No Filler

Cause to tell you the truth now I dont really care if the band does interviews and stuff I mean they already relaesed a new album so I dont reall care what they do.

And also Im getting bored of Sum 41 right now really only song I listen to is Were all to blame and march of the dogs.
Tiny *[Banned]*
All Killer No Filler

Whee!!!
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

we need something big to happen in the world of Sum 41 for everyone to get excited about. until then its gopnna be pretty boring.
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

bobbyjames wrote:we need something big to happen in the world of Sum 41 for everyone to get excited about. until then its gopnna be pretty boring.
Yes. until then it's just the dicks rubbing eachother 'round here.
Vani
Hooch
First name: Vani

Post by Vani »

So what is the "something big happen" then..? Maybe a new real guitarist or the return of Dave.
I'm budgie's noob, and he made the sig :razz:
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher

Post by Bobbyjames »

lol, any major news really, a Dave return would shake things up a bit, im sure alot of people on here would have something to say about that!
Jeremy Kill
Post by Jeremy Kill »

I would actually not like it if Dave returned to the band and then the Sums put out a heavier-than-Underclass Hero album. That would only cement the illusion others have about Dave being the main riff-writer of the band.
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

Gunner wrote: ... but yeah if that happens I'll be thinking that obsession has begun and everyone is possessed by destruction. Then I'll wonder how you guys got so low and I'll probably believe that I'll never know.
oh sure just go ahead and quote Angles With Dirty Faces!!!!
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
Jeremy Kill
Post by Jeremy Kill »

NoReason27 wrote:
Gunner wrote: ... but yeah if that happens I'll be thinking that obsession has begun and everyone is possessed by destruction. Then I'll wonder how you guys got so low and I'll probably believe that I'll never know.
oh sure just go ahead and quote Angles With Dirty Faces!!!!
Whoa! Sorry, I've been listening to a lot of Chuck lately, I guess it sort of slipped out. I really tried not to quote the song be I guess I just couldn't resist or didn't want to.
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher

Post by Bobbyjames »

Gunner wrote:I would actually not like it if Dave returned to the band and then the Sums put out a heavier-than-Underclass Hero album. That would only cement the illusion others have about Dave being the main riff-writer of the band.
thats what i mean by major news, i know that not everyone would want dave back and want a heavier, more metal album. something like this would create a big discussion point for the majority of people on here.
Tiny *[Banned]*
All Killer No Filler

Yeah I wouldnt really be excited if he came back I would just think Cool...But wouldnt be excited.