...I'm Scared O_O

If you have emotional troubles and they are really getting to you, get it off of your chest and post it here.
Sum-41 Fan Girl

...I'm Scared O_O

Post by Sum-41 Fan Girl »

Okay... I was on Myspace, and one of my friends from school posted a bulletin. On the bulletin, he wrote 'Try this! It really works!' and it had a link: http://www.lovecalculator.be/quiz/en/1511970/free

So, I was really bored and I clicked it and it took me to this website that calculates if your crushes like you back or not. And it said to enter your name, and your crushes names. I just had to do it cuz I'm a fuckin retard. I clicked 'Submit' and it said 'You have been tricked by a friend! Your name and your 3 crushes names have been sent to (enter my friends email address here)

So, my friend happens to be a boy, and we are not very close in real life. And I just happened to put his name on there, and 2 other boys names who are his best friends... and now on myspace, 5 minutes after I get on, he gets off. It has been happening a lot this weekend... I'm afraid to go to school on Monday because I think he knows... I did that stupid love calculator thing about a week ago, and he was acting completely normal. I think before, he didn't check his email. I think he checked it recenly and now he knows... I will be so embarassed in school... dammit... I am such a retard :(
Sum 41 Rox!!!
Janet
Pedo

Post by Janet »

wow, this really sucks, sorry, i had my own share of embarrassment too lol, so my suggestion would be, act as if nothing hasn't happened, it's all i can say, laugh about it, cuz what's done is done.
Arcane
Ma Poubelle
First name: tom
360 Gamer Tag: iArcane
Instrument 1: guitar

Post by Arcane »

just tell him you were bored. the connection of him AND his friends on there should be easy enough to back up with "ah yer i just thought of 3 random people" so that is easy enough

and then try and make it sound like you dont like him at all, just in a friendly way

dont be embarrassed on monday though!
if you are, he'll realise you meant it
Sum-41 Fan Girl

okay, thanks!
Sum 41 Rox!!!
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

you can try and pretend you knew how that site works, so you randomly put his name in and his friends names in, then do what swish said
Byzzy

Post by Byzzy »

just act like nothing ever happened
Bennett-182
Bunkface

Post by Bennett-182 »

do you really like him? if you dont then just tell him i put down your name just to see what would happen because your the one that posted the bulletin.
Phili
Underclass Hero
First name: Gavinji

Post by Phili »

Um... are you sure that the site wasn't just messing with you?
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
Claudia is my grand-noob.
Lisette (bunny) is my great-grand noob.
Arcane
Ma Poubelle
First name: tom
360 Gamer Tag: iArcane
Instrument 1: guitar

Post by Arcane »

Phili wrote:Um... are you sure that the site wasn't just messing with you?
aha nope. i've had stuff like this before, and my friend definately received it haha
Zam
Chuck

Post by Zam »

swish wrote:
Phili wrote:Um... are you sure that the site wasn't just messing with you?
aha nope. i've had stuff like this before, and my friend definately received it haha
Yup, same here. Haha.
<center>
Byzzy wrote:i'm leaving this forum for good
SOME DAYS LATER...
Byzzy wrote:fucking whores u think u can ban me? i'll be back whenever the fuck i want, zam fuck ur mom cuz she's a slut, fucking chinese

*The joke's on you, dumbass!*</center>
Sum-41 Fan Girl

thanks everyone :D Uggh... my friend just told him that I talk about him a lot... :(
Sum 41 Rox!!!
K.
Chuck
n00b: R.
AKA: kanguv41
Instrument 1: bass

Post by K. »

problaby his e-mail address [email protected]... same situation happenned me today.My friend send me and im wrote his friends name.
Asho_DirtyPoo
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Asho_DirtyPoo »

If I was in the situation - I think I'd tell him I knew what the email was going to do, and that I just put him and his friend's names in to mess with him.

*shrug*

It'll blow over. Try not to let it upset you too much!

GutRock Concert Series - The concert series that raises funds and donates 100% of profits to Inflammatory Bowel Disease research.

GutRock Myspace
GutRock Facebook group.
Our under construction, soon to be website