i really like this girl..

If you have emotional troubles and they are really getting to you, get it off of your chest and post it here.
Bennett-182
Bunkface

Post by Bennett-182 »

i don't have lunch with her :( the most i see her is every other day when we walk out to the gym.we don't have gym together though the health room is in the gym and she has health. even with the walk out to the gym she's with her friends :? . other then that we pass each other in the hall every now wand then where the most i can saw is hi
Last edited by Bennett-182 on Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arcane
Ma Poubelle
First name: tom
360 Gamer Tag: iArcane
Instrument 1: guitar

Post by Arcane »

oh =[
reveal yourself on facebook and arrange to meet her?
i cant think of anything else in that situation, unless you're brave enough to meet her when shes with her friends
Pull_The_Curtis
Ma Poubelle

Post by Pull_The_Curtis »

just get ya schlong out and slap her with it
mattyw_rules
Billy Spleen

Post by mattyw_rules »

Pull_The_Curtis wrote:just get ya schlong out and slap her with it
LMFAO
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

Pull_The_Curtis wrote:just get ya schlong out and slap her with it
hahahahaha
Bennett-182
Bunkface

Post by Bennett-182 »

i think id rather not :wink:
Bennett-182
Bunkface

Post by Bennett-182 »

swish wrote:oh =[
reveal yourself on facebook and arrange to meet her?
i cant think of anything else in that situation, unless you're brave enough to meet her when shes with her friends
what if i wrote back like

i feel really stupid for using this anonymous thing now. idk if you had an idea who this was but its bennett and...

what should i say next. like would you want to hang out sometime?
Byzzy

Post by Byzzy »

dude first of all you gotta know that you do not like her. how old are you?, 13? it happens to everyone, u think u like someone until you stop seeing her for a while.
so u got to talk to her, i know it's hard cuz you don't share any class with her, but if you see her when she goes to the gym or something.
first of all, you never have to tell her that u posted the creepy messages on her myspace or she'll think that u r a weird
Okay this is what you gotta do:
-if she is alone somewhere in the gym go close to her
-say hi and wait
-then just follow her, ask her questions and it should be ok unless you are a fat guy with pimples all over ur head which i don't think is the case.
then u got to wait a while and starting hanging out with her at school, ask her cell number, text her; not too much, otherwise she'll know that u like her.

ps: for what i read i don't think she likes you, cuz girls like just looking at boys so they get horny, it's fun for them
Bennett-182
Bunkface

Post by Bennett-182 »

im 17 :?
Bennett-182
Bunkface

Post by Bennett-182 »

Byzzy wrote: guy with pimples all over ur head which i don't think is the case.
lol thats not the case 8)
Ken
Administrator
Administrator
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: your sister

Post by Ken »

It really depends.

What Byzzy said may work but it depends on the girl. Maybe some girls might be freaked out by that. Maybe some will accept.

Just talk to her. Trust me...I've had lots of trouble. And I still do, its VERY hard trying to find common interests. For me, I talk about music. I feel comfortable.

Hmm...no WONDER I can never get a girlfriend! :P
Bennett-182
Bunkface

Post by Bennett-182 »

i dont ever get the chance to talk to her though :x . when i see her walking to/from the gym shes with her friends who have to go out their too. this just sucks :( . i wish she would go on aim cause we used to talk like late into the night but i think because of her internet problems she doesnt go on as much

also if i did write back saying it was me i would be apologizing for using the retard anonymous crap :?
Max Headroom

Post by Max Headroom »

You can never make your approach risk free. If you are worried about what everyone else will think if she rejects you than imagining what life will be like with this hot new girl then you will never make a move!!

If she is always with her friends then approach her in an adult way and say that you want to ask her something in private. If she is mean or laughs at you then I guess she wasn't who she thought she was. If not..

With any luck her friends will disapear and you will be able to ask her on a date. If she says yes then you'll be seriously hi. If she turns you down then don't worry about it for now, she will now know that you like her and will be watching you more than she ever did before and this may get her thinking. During this stage don't harass her just give her a warm genuine smile everytime you see her. If a connection grows from this then you'll know it before long!!

Don't worry about what anyone else will think, you will have the satisfying feeling that you didn't waste a chance.

Hope this helps

Paul
Bennett-182
Bunkface

Post by Bennett-182 »

if she writes back saying she would like to hang out sometime, what should i suggest? a movie maybe?
Zam
Chuck

Post by Zam »

Bennett-182 wrote:if she writes back saying she would like to hang out sometime, what should i suggest? a movie maybe?
I think that'd work, the movies.
<center>
Byzzy wrote:i'm leaving this forum for good
SOME DAYS LATER...
Byzzy wrote:fucking whores u think u can ban me? i'll be back whenever the fuck i want, zam fuck ur mom cuz she's a slut, fucking chinese

*The joke's on you, dumbass!*</center>
Bennett-182
Bunkface

Post by Bennett-182 »

i want to say it so it sounds like im not forcing her to say yes. how does this sound

i feel really stupid for using this anonymous thing now. idk if you had an idea who this was but its bennett and maybe if you want to we could hang out sometime?

im so nervous saying this to her :oops: . i always try to tell myself what do i have to lose,but its hard to get it out
Byzzy

Post by Byzzy »

dude seriously, u gotta stop sending messages on the internet, all my friends (girls) always say that it's creepy that a guy that u don't know sends u messages
Zam
Chuck

Post by Zam »

Bennett-182 wrote:i want to say it so it sounds like im not forcing her to say yes. how does this sound

i feel really stupid for using this anonymous thing now. idk if you had an idea who this was but its bennett and maybe if you want to we could hang out sometime?

im so nervous saying this to her :oops: . i always try to tell myself what do i have to lose,but its hard to get it out
Dude, you seriously gotta talk to her in person. It can't be that hard... She may be your crush... but you know, she's only a girl.
<center>
SOME DAYS LATER...
Byzzy wrote:fucking whores u think u can ban me? i'll be back whenever the fuck i want, zam fuck ur mom cuz she's a slut, fucking chinese

Bennett-182
Bunkface

Post by Bennett-182 »

i would its just i never see her. through the internet is basically the most contact i can have. i would definitely rather talk in person rather then the comp
Zam
Chuck

Post by Zam »

Then meet up with her. Lol.
<center>
SOME DAYS LATER...