i really like this girl..

If you have emotional troubles and they are really getting to you, get it off of your chest and post it here.
Bennett-182
Bunkface

i really like this girl..

Post by Bennett-182 »

so yea theirs this girl i really like but i never really get to talk to her at all. we had a few classes with each other last year but none this year. plus she rarely goes online. anyway since im a shy mother fucker i messaged her on facebook a while ago saying basically i liked her using this app thingy that hides who the sender of the message is. then i asked if she knew who it was and she said she thinks so. but i knew she knew it was me.

so recently i messaged her again asking if their was anyone she was interested in and she replied idk, why. idk what the fuck to say back. i really like her and i think she may even like me, cause ive seen her looking at me before and she prob even knows i like her. i just dont know what to do. help me please someone i dont have any fucking experience in this shit :oops: :oops:
Laxman 41
Billy Spleen

Post by Laxman 41 »

Hey, just talk to her, yeah you may be nervous as hell, but if you never ask you will never know, who knows, she might be really into you
"I've never told a lie, and that makes me a liar..."
Bennett-182
Bunkface

Post by Bennett-182 »

im dying to i just dont get to see her during the day
Laxman 41
Billy Spleen

Post by Laxman 41 »

Hmm, see if she wants to grab like a cup of coffee, or help with homework or something
Bennett-182
Bunkface

Post by Bennett-182 »

how should i reply back on facebook? btw thanks a lot for helping me out with this
Laxman 41
Billy Spleen

Post by Laxman 41 »

No problem dude, I would say some thing like, "Well, if you're not doing anything this friday, you want to catch a movie?" Start slow, you don't want to rush shit, its not good, but also don't get caught in the "friend" zone, make sure you're letting her know that you're interested in her and definetley make her laugh, girls love guys who can make 'em laugh, and make sure you're not cocky, if you're sarcastic cocky thats good, but if you're douchebag cocky.....
Bennett-182
Bunkface

Post by Bennett-182 »

she doesnt know its me on the message :oops: . and i kinda wanted to talk to her in person more to c if i could pick up maybe some signs that shes actually interested but i never see her ahh :x this sucks so much
Laxman 41
Billy Spleen

Post by Laxman 41 »

Yeah, look for body signs, if she's flustered and seems to be in a rush or something thats bad, but if she's like standing there messing with her hair, she may be interested. Make sure you have eye contact no matter what, there are only usually two emotions that run through people with direct eye contact, love and anger, either theres a deep connection, or you wnat to beat the living shit out of this person, I'm guessing its not the second one...
Thriiice

Post by Thriiice »

Also, if she's attracted to you her pupils will grow larger, it's a scientific fact. Plus, what laxman said she'll bae like looking down and flicking her hair back up and then stare at you, obviously that means she likes you.
Here's a good pickup line try it.
You: Walk past her view, then go up to her and say
"Hey do you believe in love at first sight or should i walk past again?"
Pull_The_Curtis
Ma Poubelle

Post by Pull_The_Curtis »

lol im in the same situaiton but i have NO IDEA who the girl is and i know nothing about her...she goes to a diff school but i always see her on my train and at the trainsation to goto school...she always looks at me NON stop. and then on saturday i saw her in the city (its common to see people you have seen before to see out n about in australia..we only have like 20mill people) anyways, shes fuckin hot and got everything but im hell freaking out, like i dont wana seem wierd, and on sat in the city she got on my train to go home. she was looking at me the whole time..!!! i should just go fo it, nothign to lose. i know shes younger than me, so i hope i have a chance
Bennett-182
Bunkface

Post by Bennett-182 »

yea the train would be a perfect time to talk
Pull_The_Curtis
Ma Poubelle

Post by Pull_The_Curtis »

im the biggest pussy when it comes to shit like that...like guys are the ones that are meant to ask the chicks!!! i rely on them...
V
Administrator
Administrator
First name: V
Instrument 2: Hero
Last.fm Username: valenzine
Twitter: valenzine

Post by V »

I think you should quit the anonymous messages thing... It will only make you look stupid.

Just go and talk to her... It may seem REALLY difficult, but just imagine you are about to dive into a pool... Once you are in the air you don't care about what's going to happen.

;)
Don't try to kill a mockingbird, they're the fucking mafia of the animal kingdom.
Arcane
Ma Poubelle
First name: tom
360 Gamer Tag: iArcane
Instrument 1: guitar

Post by Arcane »

V wrote:I think you should quit the anonymous messages thing... It will only make you look stupid.

Just go and talk to her... It may seem REALLY difficult, but just imagine you are about to dive into a pool... Once you are in the air you don't care about what's going to happen.

;)
...unless you missed the pool and are heading towards a concrete death
Arcane
Ma Poubelle

Post by Arcane »

anyway, dude me and my girlfriend were like that alot
and one time we were both at a party
and we were both being awkwardly silent and scared to do anythign and we were meant to be just random people
anyway i drank a little so i could relax a bit, and after a while i realised she LOOKED how i FELT, so i just stared into her eyes and kissed her :)

turned out it was the best thing i ever did, i know it sounds naive to say im in love at such a young age (16) but it sdeffinately love, we have been goign out a little over a yea now

dont ruin your chance, bite the bullet and reveal you, and make an effort to see her
V
Administrator
Administrator
First name: V
Instrument 2: Hero
Last.fm Username: valenzine
Twitter: valenzine

Post by V »

swish wrote:
V wrote:I think you should quit the anonymous messages thing... It will only make you look stupid.

;)
...unless you missed the pool and are heading towards a concrete death
Excellent point.

It's all about taking chances.
Don't try to kill a mockingbird, they're the fucking mafia of the animal kingdom.
Bennett-182
Bunkface

Post by Bennett-182 »

yea ill stop the anonymous shit
Bennett-182
Bunkface

Post by Bennett-182 »

i do wanna ask her to hang out, now i just feel like a douche for using the anonymous thing and i definitely cant ask her through that
Bennett-182
Bunkface

Post by Bennett-182 »

alright so what do you guys suggest i write back on the anonymous thing for the last time to her response of idk why. i dont want to ask her to do hang out and stuff through that
Arcane
Ma Poubelle

Post by Arcane »

something cool =]

like "i will reveal myself to you at lunch at [__INSERT COOL PLACE HERE__] and you'll find out if you were right or not =]"

just an idea?