Fat Lip track-by-track with Tom Lord-Alge

Everything related to Sum 41 Here!

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

Fat Lip track-by-track with Tom Lord-Alge

Postby TomiT14 on Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:11 pm

Found this video of Tom Lord-Alge going through the mixing of Fat Lip track-by-track. He has mixed AKNF, DTLI, Chuck, SBM and 13 Voices, so it would be great to see how this man works with songs. Unfortunately, the full one-hour-long video is only watchable for those who have Mix With The Masters Pro membership, which costs $329/year.

How many Skumfuks here would be interested in seeing the full video and sharing the cost? If we get like 20 people to share the costs, it would be $16.45 each. The more people interested, the lower the cost.

Check the trailer to see if you'd be interested! Let me know what you think!

User avatar

TomiT14
Moderator
 
Posts: 4231
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:19 pm
Location: Espoo, Finland
First name: Tomi
Age: 30
Gender:
PSN ID: TJT41
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14

Re: Fat Lip track-by-track with Tom Lord-Alge

Postby sprinks41 on Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:37 am

TomiT14 wrote:How many Skumfuks here would be interested in seeing the full video and sharing the cost?

Depends how long the full video is. For $329, it'd better be an hour at least...
User avatar

sprinks41
Walking Disaster
 
Posts: 869
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:05 pm
First name: Jim
Age: 0
Gender:
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Attempted Vocals

Re: Fat Lip track-by-track with Tom Lord-Alge

Postby TomiT14 on Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:00 am

sprinks41 wrote:
TomiT14 wrote:How many Skumfuks here would be interested in seeing the full video and sharing the cost?

Depends how long the full video is. For $329, it'd better be an hour at least...


TomiT14 wrote:Unfortunately, the full one-hour-long video is only watchable for those who...
User avatar

TomiT14
Moderator
 
Posts: 4231
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:19 pm
Location: Espoo, Finland
First name: Tomi
Age: 30
Gender:
PSN ID: TJT41
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14

Re: Fat Lip track-by-track with Tom Lord-Alge

Postby sprinks41 on Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:16 pm

TomiT14 wrote:
sprinks41 wrote:
TomiT14 wrote:How many Skumfuks here would be interested in seeing the full video and sharing the cost?

Depends how long the full video is. For $329, it'd better be an hour at least...


TomiT14 wrote:Unfortunately, the full one-hour-long video is only watchable for those who...

Sorry Tomi :hehe: it was like 2:30 my time when I posted that, I was tired
User avatar

sprinks41
Walking Disaster
 
Posts: 869
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:05 pm
First name: Jim
Age: 0
Gender:
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Attempted Vocals

Re: Fat Lip track-by-track with Tom Lord-Alge

Postby Jeremy Kill on Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:27 pm

Didn't watch the trailer, but would nonetheless be interested (lol).

I wonder if it would be possible to save the video somehow, not to redistribute, but it would be a shame to pay that fee only to watch it for as long as the subscription lasts and then never again in the future.
User avatar

Jeremy Kill
Moderator
 
Posts: 12879
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 11:57 pm
Age: 0
Gender:

Re: Fat Lip track-by-track with Tom Lord-Alge

Postby sprinks41 on Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:02 pm

Jeremy Kill wrote:it would be a shame to pay that fee only to watch it for as long as the subscription lasts and then never again in the future.

Wow, I didn't even think of that... in that case it'd be a complete waste.
User avatar

sprinks41
Walking Disaster
 
Posts: 869
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:05 pm
First name: Jim
Age: 0
Gender:
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Attempted Vocals

Re: Fat Lip track-by-track with Tom Lord-Alge

Postby TomiT14 on Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:46 pm

sprinks41 wrote:
Jeremy Kill wrote:it would be a shame to pay that fee only to watch it for as long as the subscription lasts and then never again in the future.

Wow, I didn't even think of that... in that case it'd be a complete waste.


I wouldn't say complete waste. If it costs like 10-15 bucks to see once, I'd be happy to watch it even if it was a one-time only. Ever been to movies? :silly:

With my very limited computer skills I was unable to download the trailer from that site. So unless someone knows their way of downloading media from a crypted site like that, I guess it's watch-only. :sosad: Unless we record it from the screen for future use. :silly:
User avatar

TomiT14
Moderator
 
Posts: 4231
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:19 pm
Location: Espoo, Finland
First name: Tomi
Age: 30
Gender:
PSN ID: TJT41
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14


Return to The Sums

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron