Order In Decline - new album out NOW!

Check here for all of the latest Sum 41 (related) news!

Moderator: News Posters

Forum rules
While we welcome the re-posting of news items, we ask that all original items are credited & linked back to us.
TomiT14
First name: Tomi
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14

Re: Order In Decline - new album out July 19th

Post by TomiT14 »

jacobbadillo41 wrote:Like i said before its so hard to choose a vinyl, another sort of vinyl!
urbanoutfitters is releasing 300 red + yellow vinyl copies
Urban Outfitters (USA)

I'm sitting this one out. Already ordered too many vinyls. :silly:

Click to view the fullsize image.https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D6kL69RUcAAUp8r.jpg:large[/imgwidth]
sprinks41
Walking Disaster
First name: Jim
Instrument 2: Attempted Vocals

Post by sprinks41 »

So who else has been looking online EVERY DAY to see if the album leaked yet? I know I have LMAO!
Andros
Dr. Dynamite
First name: Andros
Instrument 2: Piano

Post by Andros »

Me too, I look every day if something new happens, maybe a new song or album
Ashasx
Bunkface
First name: Jordan
Post by Ashasx »

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i.imgur.com/j66kxPc.png[/imgwidth]
Stef
Walking Disaster
First name: Stef
Instrument 2: Drums

Post by Stef »

oh god this looks so funny..

seems there is also a new video for out for blood out? on spotify, but cant seem to find it

Some days it just gets so hard
And I don’t wanna slip away.
Andros
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Andros »

We have 2 possibilities of what song can be, first is "The People Vs" because is a song that we already know, they are playing in every show judging by that and the second one can be "45 (A Matter Of Time)" because look at the clothes that they are wearing kind of old fashion or something like that. What do you think? What song can be?
sprinks41
Walking Disaster

Re:

Post by sprinks41 »

Andros wrote:the second one can be "45 (A Matter Of Time)" because look at the clothes that they are wearing kind of old fashion or something like that
That's a good guess and very logical because I have a feeling that song is somehow about Donald Trump since he is the 45th President of the US and old-fashioned clothes would represent time, just like how they used a pool for "In Too Deep"
Andros
Dr. Dynamite

Re: Re:

Post by Andros »

sprinks41 wrote:
Andros wrote:the second one can be "45 (A Matter Of Time)" because look at the clothes that they are wearing kind of old fashion or something like that
That's a good guess and very logical because I have a feeling that song is somehow about Donald Trump since he is the 45th President of the US and old-fashioned clothes would represent time, just like how they used a pool for "In Too Deep"
Yeah and I found this image thanks to the guys of Sum 41 Latin America, I really think is "45 (A Matter Of Time)" just take a look

https://i.redd.it/zomnnskvl9031.jpg
Thanksformuffins41
First name: Ed
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Mississippi Saxophon

Post by Thanksformuffins41 »

I love the style of this new music video. It looks really fun. Also what the hell was that other video for Out for Blood? lol I haven't seen it because it's not available in my location on Spotify. I hope they put it out on YouTube.

Spoiler: show
I think it could even be The New Sensation, the theme of the music video would tie in with that. Going from old to new. Also the lyrics would rhyme, different generation/new sensation. And the track is also after Out for blood on the album, the place for a second single...

Also has anyone else noticed that the number of likes they have on Facebook has been steadily dropping? This makes me sad :sosad:
Andros
Dr. Dynamite

Re:

Post by Andros »

Thanksformuffins41 wrote:I love the style of this new music video. It looks really fun. Also what the hell was that other video for Out for Blood? lol I haven't seen it because it's not available in my location on Spotify. I hope they put it out on YouTube.

Spoiler: show
I think it could even be The New Sensation, the theme of the music video would tie in with that. Going from old to new. Also the lyrics would rhyme, different generation/new sensation. And the track is also after Out for blood on the album, the place for a second single...

Also has anyone else noticed that the number of likes they have on Facebook has been steadily dropping? This makes me sad :sosad:
It's an interesting theory for your idea, can be that song too.
TomiT14

Re:

Post by TomiT14 »

Andros wrote:We have 2 possibilities of what song can be, first is "The People Vs" because is a song that we already know, they are playing in every show judging by that and the second one can be "45 (A Matter Of Time)" because look at the clothes that they are wearing kind of old fashion or something like that. What do you think? What song can be?
The last time they played unreleased songs live was in 2007 with King Of Contradiction and Confusion And Frustration. Neither of them became singles, so playing The People Vs probably won’t have anything to with the single. Besides, I’d expect the new single to be new for everyone, not a song that has been posted on Youtube etc.

Another option for single could be Turning Away. In the Kerrang interview Deryck said he originally considered that as the lead single, as he sees it ”as everything we do as a band condensed into a single track”.

But your theory for 45 sounds the most likely so far.
Andros
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Andros »

Yeah you're right about the songs that they played early I forgot the first time when they played King Of Contradiction. But possibilities can be "Turning Away" and "45", or maybe completely different song, just want to hear new music I hope they release in the next week because "Out Of Blood" it was released like 4 days or something like that after they shoot the video, if they continue with that maybe next week we will have a new single, can't wait really.
Thanksformuffins41
First name: Ed
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Mississippi Saxophon

Re:

Post by Thanksformuffins41 »

Andros wrote:Yeah you're right about the songs that they played early I forgot the first time when they played King Of Contradiction. But possibilities can be "Turning Away" and "45", or maybe completely different song, just want to hear new music I hope they release in the next week because "Out Of Blood" it was released like 4 days or something like that after they shoot the video, if they continue with that maybe next week we will have a new single, can't wait really.

I don't really want it to be released so soon. The first Out for Blood video was released too early maybe I think, but they probably wanted it out before they started the tour. I think it would help the album more if it was released in June a few weeks before the album release date. It also seems like a bigger production video so will take longer to edit etc
sprinks41
Walking Disaster

Re:

Post by sprinks41 »

Thanksformuffins41 wrote:I love the style of this new music video. It looks really fun. Also what the hell was that other video for Out for Blood? lol I haven't seen it because it's not available in my location on Spotify. I hope they put it out on YouTube.
It was bizarre to say the VERY least lol you're not missing anything trust me!
Stef
Walking Disaster
First name: Stef
Instrument 2: Drums

Re: Re:

Post by Stef »

sprinks41 wrote:
It was bizarre to say the VERY least lol you're not missing anything trust me!

It's a video of sum 41 song.

I am definitely missing something.

Some days it just gets so hard
And I don’t wanna slip away.
TomiT14

Post by TomiT14 »

First studio update is out!
samueeL
Finnish Flash
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 3: Drums

Post by samueeL »

There's limited casette release of Order in Decline. Thought people here would be interested, got couple of them pre-ordered!

https://shop.rocksound.tv/products/sum- ... -pre-order
Andros
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Andros »

Nice studio update, I hope the next one can have more than 1 minute :devious:
sprinks41
Walking Disaster

Post by sprinks41 »

Not sure if this belongs in this thread but here ya go!
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Instrument 1: Guitar
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Post by Mitchell »

Great interview! Their pre 13 Voices interview was great as well.