New song with DMC!

Check here for all of the latest Sum 41 (related) news!

Moderator: News Posters

Forum rules
While we welcome the re-posting of news items, we ask that all original items are credited & linked back to us.
TomiT14
First name: Tomi
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14

New song with DMC!

Post by TomiT14 »

Sum 41 just announced on Instagram that they are releasing a new song together with Darryl McDaniels a.k.a King DMC from the group RUN DMC. The two had a show together at Alternative Press Music Awards this past Summer, and now they have been wroking on a new song together at a studio.
@kingdmc wrote:Awesum show with awesum group!!! New song together coming soon! @sum41 We all want Sum!!! #WeRock

Click to view the fullsize image.https://igcdn-photos-d-a.akamaihd.net/h ... 6760_n.jpg[/imgwidth]
Sum41Ant27
Half Hour Of POWER!!!
First name: Anthony

Post by Sum41Ant27 »

I'm a little nervous about this one :/
X^2
Billy Spleen

Re: New song with DMC!

Post by X^2 »

I think this should be super fun. I found that they had great chemistry together on that APMA-thingie. + Sum 41 rap collaborations are usually good :D
Jeremy Kill
Re: New song with DMC!

Post by Jeremy Kill »

It's nice they're doing collaborations again. It feels like a throwback to Sum 41's younger, glory days when they always seemed to be doing some sort of project with another artist. Little Know It All is still, in my opinion, one of the best riffs/song that Deryck has written. It just has a really cool vibe to it.
gejmik
Chuck
First name: Tomas
Instrument 1: guitar
Last.fm Username: GameEs
Twitter: gamees41

Post by gejmik »

Yipeeeee look forward to it. I've loved most of the collaborations in the past and for some time there wasn't any, so I'm curious what will come up from this.