Everything related to Sum 41 Here!

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Philip
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Bass

Post by Hentaiman »

Hey Deryck! I hope you'll see my post in here. I just planned ordering the signed CD when I saw the PledgeMusic thing yesterday but I wasn't home. Now when I'm finally home, I saw it's over and I'm really bummed, cause a signed CD would be awesome, plus it comes with a digital download (which the regular CD pre-order doesn't have). I was wondering if there's any chance you can add some more signed CDs to the campaign there, maybe something exclusive for TNS members or something like that.
Thought about getting the vinyl anyway, just for collection sake, don't have really anything to do with it, plus it would be the first vinyl I would be getting if I'll get it, but would really love to get the signed CD, if there's still any chance you could help us out TNS members!
gejmik
Chuck
First name: Tomas
Instrument 1: guitar
Last.fm Username: GameEs
Twitter: gamees41

Post by gejmik »

Well, shit. 2 weeks away from home without internet put me in the situation when I can order just regular album. I'm at home all year and I go away for 2 weeks and this happens? Nah, what can I do, I'm just happy that the new CD is coming out, and I'll have to settle with the CD only.

Or are there gonna be more Pledges available maybe?
Ardi41
Dr. Rocco
First name: Ardi
Instrument 2: Magic Stick

Post by Ardi41 »

Same problem here...
I was at work when it was announced and when I finally had the time to order it, all the special stuff was gone. :(

Any chance that there will be another batch of signed cds/vinyls ?
Last edited by Ardi41 on Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jeremy Kill
Re: New Album-Discussion

Post by Jeremy Kill »

I was pretty choked I had to find out about this while I was on vacation this past week. Not much left to purchase now, but the listening party would be pretty awesome or even the Skype call, although I imagine it would be one of the most awkward experiences of my life.

I still preordered the vinyl (not signed) just so I can have the Sums on vinyl and still on digital, but mostly so I have that Access Pass, which I hope will keep me entertained until the album drops. Anyway, I'm super excited that a new album is available to preorder. In a way it validates the new music more; makes it seem more real and closer to owning, haha.
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Hentaiman »

Yeah everything's almost gone there. I really hope Deryck adds another batch of signed CD/vinyls. Maybe even something exclusive for us TNS members. Hope he comes in this thread and sees this!
HugoDisasters
Jessica Kill
AKA: HHUGGZ
Instrument 2: Vocals
Instrument 3: Piano

Re:

Post by HugoDisasters »

Hentaiman wrote:Yeah everything's almost gone there. I really hope Deryck adds another batch of signed CD/vinyls. Maybe even something exclusive for us TNS members. Hope he comes in this thread and sees this!
To me the fact that he is an active forum member here is exclusive enough! But yeah, sad to hear people miss out. I hope you guys get another batch.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i34.tinypic.com/10e1sli.jpg[/imgwidth]
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk

Re: Re:

Post by Hentaiman »

HugoDisasters wrote:
Hentaiman wrote:Yeah everything's almost gone there. I really hope Deryck adds another batch of signed CD/vinyls. Maybe even something exclusive for us TNS members. Hope he comes in this thread and sees this!
To me the fact that he is an active forum member here is exclusive enough! But yeah, sad to hear people miss out. I hope you guys get another batch.
Yeah, the fact that Deryck is an active member here and is so dedicated to his fans is pretty fuckin' awesome!
Still maybe he comes across this post here in this thread, and maybe could do something special or exclusive for us TNS members! Even if just adding some more signed CDs for us to the campaign would be awesome. I don't care even paying for more for it that what it cost there.. As long as I'm helping out the Sums i'm happy!
Mr. Biz
First name: Deryck
Re: Re:

Post by Mr. Biz »

Hentaiman wrote:
HugoDisasters wrote:
Yeah, the fact that Deryck is an active member here and is so dedicated to his fans is pretty fuckin' awesome!
Still maybe he comes across this post here in this thread, and maybe could do something special or exclusive for us TNS members! Even if just adding some more signed CDs for us to the campaign would be awesome. I don't care even paying for more for it that what it cost there.. As long as I'm helping out the Sums i'm happy!

thank you guys very much. you guys are awesome. was not expecting to see it all sell out so fast. let me see what i can do.
Ardi41
Dr. Rocco

Post by Ardi41 »

Oh hell yeah! You're the man D!
And so my quest of constantly refreshing the page every 5 minutes begins...
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Hentaiman »

You're the man Deryck! Can't wait
Iam The Ghost
Billy Spleen

Post by Iam The Ghost »

I already see there're some new availables on almost every items, even there's a new guitar, so be fast everyone! :winkwink:
Ardi41
Dr. Rocco

Post by Ardi41 »

Just ordered my vinyl!
Thanks D!

Now I'm happy, haha.
TomiT14
First name: Tomi
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14

Post by TomiT14 »

Iam The Ghost wrote:I already see there're some new availables on almost every items, even there's a new guitar, so be fast everyone! :winkwink:
Thanks for the heads up!
Now excuse me while I declare bankruptcy...

What do you guys think, is the exclusive poster the one pictured, or will it be a different one? Deryck?
Ardi41
Dr. Rocco

Post by Ardi41 »

TomiT14 wrote: What do you guys think, is the exclusive poster the one pictured, or will it be a different one? Deryck?
pretty sure it's that one.. would be kinda stupid if it wasn't ^^
Mr. Biz
First name: Deryck

Post by Mr. Biz »

Ardi41 wrote:
TomiT14 wrote: What do you guys think, is the exclusive poster the one pictured, or will it be a different one? Deryck?
pretty sure it's that one.. would be kinda stupid if it wasn't ^^

it's the one in the picture. i obviously didn't design it myself, but i picked that design specifically out of a bunch of different ones that i saw. i really like it! hope you guys do too.

i thought it was a different kind of look than we've done in the past. but still has a sum 41 vibe to it.
SumGeek
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Chelsea

Post by SumGeek »

There are some really cool things that got added! Sigh. If only.

PS: Two questions, Deryck: First, just out of curiosity, with all the drum heads that sold and just re-added for more pledges, what are the chances of those purchased making it on the album? Taking into account all the restocked pledges, just wondering the process on how you'll go about these items that state it'll be used on the album. I'm assuming there will even be ones that just were used in the recording process and not even making the final product. (Even if you've already started recording and what not).

Second question is, will you guys be personalizing the signed pledges (addressing the names of those who purchased) along with signatures or will it just be signatures only?
jacobbadillo41
Bunkface
First name: Jacob

Post by jacobbadillo41 »

hello I bought the cd deryck signed with accesspass the first day of sale, when we enjoy the updates? Thanks for putting more signed products for which they could not buy
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

TomiT14 wrote:Now excuse me while I declare bankruptcy...
Klim Ivanin
First name: Klim

Post by Klim Ivanin »

Deryck!
Thank you so much for staying in touch with fans.
Have you though about playing "88" live fully again? Its combination of agressive and calm, sensual parts is just... aaaahr, I can't describe it!
And I would really love to hear "Always" live someday. It's one of my favourites.

Thank you so much!
Gregorovich
Underclass Hero
First name: Gregor
Last.fm Username: grgrlove

Post by Gregorovich »

Yeah, this is all really awesome. I'm actually super glad to see a vinyl release, it's a shame that we'll probably never see SBM on vinyl due to A Dark Road Out Of Hell taking up the exact middle. Not that I'm adverse to song suites - in fact I think if something similar made it onto the new record it'd kinda just complete me. I remember how excited everyone got when they said they were releasing a 12-minute 'single'; really hope we see more of this kind of thing this time around.
fuck this signature nonsense