First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Re:

Post by Druska »

Gutter Dreams wrote:hope New Year's Eve is fun.. seeing as I'm probably going to spend it with three friends huddled around an Xbox.
Much better plan than mine, you see my friends hate each other guts now, fuck them seriously they act like 13 year-olds, I'm starting to get sick of them
Gutter Dreams
First name: Sarah
Twitter: sarrrwhite

Re: Re:

Post by Gutter Dreams »

Druska wrote:
Gutter Dreams wrote:hope New Year's Eve is fun.. seeing as I'm probably going to spend it with three friends huddled around an Xbox.
Much better plan than mine, you see my friends hate each other guts now, fuck them seriously they act like 13 year-olds, I'm starting to get sick of them
when that happens, we usually activate the social exile. We're pretty good at it actually, especially when I'm involved. But really, you can come back when you're a.) not a douche b.) ready to be mature c.) when I don't feel the overwhelming urge to punch you.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

Gutter Dreams wrote:
Druska wrote:
when that happens, we usually activate the social exile. We're pretty good at it actually, especially when I'm involved. But really, you can come back when you're a.) not a douche b.) ready to be mature c.) when I don't feel the overwhelming urge to punch you.
I guess I am lucky to have friends who are not stupid. But I have decided not to go with them celebrating the birth of a new year anyway... Hate celebrating a year which will with all probability be even worse than this one. Education in our world is not doing anything at all to our youth, so the idea of any progress at all is unbelievable. Therefore, we are celebrating bullshit.
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
ÜBERCUNT
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Sigfried
AKA: NEEERD
Instrument 1: Guitar hero
Last.fm Username: daddyissues
Twitter: @Piersmorgan

Re: The TNS Toilet

Post by ÜBERCUNT »

Hello all.
Gregorovich
Underclass Hero
First name: Gregor
Last.fm Username: grgrlove

Post by Gregorovich »

FuckT41182 wrote:
Gutter Dreams wrote:
Druska wrote:
I guess I am lucky to have friends who are not stupid. But I have decided not to go with them celebrating the birth of a new year anyway... Hate celebrating a year which will with all probability be even worse than this one. Education in our world is not doing anything at all to our youth, so the idea of any progress at all is unbelievable. Therefore, we are celebrating bullshit.
I think you've misinterpreted it. You can be mindlessly optimistic or pessimistic about the new year all you want, but at the end of the day, New Year is about celebrating the successes of the previous year and hoping for greater successes in the next.
fuck this signature nonsense
Resident Skumfuk
All Killer No Filler

Post by Resident Skumfuk »

When I wake up I like a pound of bacon, start off the day with my arteries shakin :2cool4u:
lisaNL
Chuck
First name: Lisa
Instrument 2: the remote control
Last.fm Username: lisaNL

Post by lisaNL »

So my sister wanted to have a Glee marathon, I agreed because there are hot people in it and I didn't have anything better to do anyway. I really liked it. I can't believe I missed out all these years. :cry:
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

Gutter Dreams wrote:
Druska wrote:
problem is that I'm sick of this childrish bullshit, so they either grow the fuck up and solve their problems face to face like grown ups do or i'll tell them to fuck off
Childish Gambino
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Jordan

Post by Childish Gambino »

Hi everybody. sorry for my absence. life's been pretty crazy. hope everyone's doing well. seems like I've missed a lot :(
Silent in the trees.
gejmik
Chuck
First name: Tomas
Instrument 1: guitar
Last.fm Username: GameEs
Twitter: gamees41

Post by gejmik »

As I won't get to the computer to January (probably) I wish you fun on New Year's Eve and all the best to the 2013.
Gutter Dreams

Post by Gutter Dreams »

LE MIS IS FUCKING DEVASTATING HOLY SHIT
Jake
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Jake :O
Twitter: broughjc

Re:

Post by Jake »

Gutter Dreams wrote:LE MIS IS FUCKING DEVASTATING HOLY SHIT
Haha. You're a bit of a latecomer to that one...
<3 Sumfan

Donate to TNS:
[donate][/donate]
HugoDisasters
Jessica Kill
AKA: HHUGGZ
Instrument 2: Vocals
Instrument 3: Piano

Post by HugoDisasters »

Just upgraded to Windows 8.
It's pretty solid so far, i like the way it flows.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i34.tinypic.com/10e1sli.jpg[/imgwidth]
ÜBERCUNT
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Sigfried
AKA: NEEERD
Instrument 1: Guitar hero
Last.fm Username: daddyissues
Twitter: @Piersmorgan

Post by ÜBERCUNT »

Happy new year to all of yall tonite
Resident Skumfuk
All Killer No Filler

Post by Resident Skumfuk »

i hope everyone else here gets entirely too drunk tonight <3
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

Gregorovich wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
Gutter Dreams wrote:
Druska wrote:
I think you've misinterpreted it. You can be mindlessly optimistic or pessimistic about the new year all you want, but at the end of the day, New Year is about celebrating the successes of the previous year and hoping for greater successes in the next.
Well, the last year sucked and false hopes are not going to make the new year better, only my work can, any mindless celebrations are not going to help me in any way. I will celebrate when I will accomplish something, not the last day of this year.

All the people hope for a better year, well, let them hope and be merry, but I personally like to hope for something realistic.
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Gutter Dreams

Post by Gutter Dreams »

Jake wrote:
Gutter Dreams wrote:LE MIS IS FUCKING DEVASTATING HOLY SHIT
Haha. You're a bit of a latecomer to that one...
I AM NOT OK
Ardi41
Dr. Rocco
First name: Ardi
Instrument 2: Magic Stick

Post by Ardi41 »

How come every single time I try to write a song it turns out to be about a girl ??
Either I'm a very desperate little guy or I'm just not creative at all, haha!
HugoDisasters
Jessica Kill
AKA: HHUGGZ
Instrument 2: Vocals
Instrument 3: Piano

Re:

Post by HugoDisasters »

Ardi41 wrote:How come every single time I try to write a song it turns out to be about a girl ??
Either I'm a very desperate little guy or I'm just not creative at all, haha!
Use plenty of metaphors and booze and you'll become Deryck :hehe:
just kidding

No but if you practice your creative senses your songwriting will evolve by time, trust me :D

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i34.tinypic.com/10e1sli.jpg[/imgwidth]
Ardi41
Dr. Rocco
First name: Ardi
Instrument 2: Magic Stick

Post by Ardi41 »

TNS is baaaaaack :D