Heather
First name: Heather
Instrument 2: guitar
Twitter: @HMac41

Asheville/Charlotte

Post by Heather »

Guess I'm suppose to write a "review" of the shows, so here goes..haha

Asheville:

Caught a bit of soundcheck, nothing really happened after that until the show. I will say IAMDYNAMITE is a great band, check them out! Had a photo pass for the first three songs, got a few good shots, my camera was being difficult or maybe they were just moving around a lot, or both..haha. Then I went side stage by Tom, then side stage by Cone (Pretty sure I split some guy's beer on the way there, oops). Sometime after the set, dunno when, I went back to the extremely small backstage area to talk to the guys a bit, Steve made fun of the Southern accent and we just kinda talked about music and stuff for maybe 30 minutes, I think D would have talked longer but Yoshi (their security) said it was time for us to leave.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-a ... 9411_n.jpg[/imgwidth]

Charlotte:
Missed soundcheck, but ended up in the Green Room commons. Hung out with Larry (guitar tech) and the crews for most of the time. Tom was chasing Jay with paper poppers, so that was entertaining. Pretty uneventful till the show. I watched side stage (Tom's side) the whole show. There was a backstage ramp leading to the stage, but when Underclass was over, D came down the side stairs and patted me on the shoulders. Then around 12:30 I guess? I went back to the Green Room, I was suppose to just stay for a minunte, but D told me to sit and started showing me all his playlists and we talked about all kinds of stuff (like Nic, I now have a new respect for him). Then he said to come on the bus because he wanted to show me Blood In My Eyes acoustic. (AMAZING). And so I didn't end up like Nic, I left at 1:30 since they were heading out at 2am to Alabama.

The End.
TomiT14
First name: Tomi
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14

Post by TomiT14 »

Fuck/Love you!
samueeL
Finnish Flash
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Piano
Instrument 3: Drums

Post by samueeL »

Gosh... haha.

Is the main instrument in blood in my eyes piano or acoustic guitar?
Nic
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Nic

Re:

Post by Nic »

samueeL wrote:Gosh... haha.

Is the main instrument in blood in my eyes piano or acoustic guitar?
Acoustic :)
Noreason757
Hooch
First name: Sean
Instrument 1: keyboard

Post by Noreason757 »

The concert in Charlotte was awesome, I havent had that much fun at a concert before. I also got to meet everyone except for deryck, i went into this diner across from the venue sat down, looked at the menu, looked back up and noticed they were behind the counter taking pictures with the chef, me and my friend went up introduced ourselves and were able to get pics with them aswell, i didnt have a chance to really talk with them tho but it was still awesome! i bought a tour shirt and a resident skumfuk shirt, then went crazy during the whole concert. i wouldve stayed after the concert to get stuff signed and whatnot but my friend had to get back to his dorm at UNC for somethin and i was the driver so... but anyways great experience, the only thing i was a little dissapointed with is that they didnt play the rest of the album after mr. amsterdam, they just went right to the hits, so they didnt play hooch or anything like tht.

heres me with tom,cone, and stevo, i have no idea whats on my eye btw.
Heather
First name: Heather
Twitter: @HMac41

Post by Heather »

Glad you found them Sean! Sorry I couldn't do more, it was even kinda awkward for me to be back there at times, until I got with D.
Noreason757
Hooch
First name: Sean
Instrument 1: keyboard

Re:

Post by Noreason757 »

Heather wrote:Glad you found them Sean! Sorry I couldn't do more, it was even kinda awkward for me to be back there at times, until I got with D.
Its fine, i still probably would've had the best time ever even if i didnt run into them. :silly: