Yellowcard - Orlando, FL

Lots of music around nowadays. Want to talk about it?
UltraKolby
Hooch
First name: Kolby
Instrument 2: Piano

Yellowcard - Orlando, FL

Post by UltraKolby »

Just to sum up this show, it was amazing. As soon as Yellowcard hit the stage, everyone went crazy. You can tell the band was having a good time which made the show even better. I was the right side of the stage right in font of the speaker so my right ear should be ringing for a while.
The bands that played before them were We Are The In Crowd and The Wonder Years and some other band that I forgot the name of. The bands were really good, they got the crowd going wild, especially The Wonder Years, people flipped when they all heard them.

Setlist:
Awakening
Surface of the Sun
Way Away
Breathing
Shrink The World
Rivertown Blues
Light Up The Sky
Always Summer
Hollywood Died
Five Become Four
Hang You Up
With You Around
Believe
Lights And Sounds
Only One
Southern Air

Encore:
Sing For Me
Here I Am Alive
Ocean Avenue

The setlist was amazing. I was really surprised when they played Shrink the World and Hollywood Died, which are some of my favorite songs by them. Ryan sang perfectly and rocking out. They had the girl from We Are The In Crowd singing Here I Am Alive with them which was awesome, even though I could of barely heard her :silly: All and all, it was amazing and a great experience.
silverdolphin
Hooch
First name: Zee
Instrument 2: Keyboard
Instrument 3: Bass

Re: Yellowcard - Orlando, FL

Post by silverdolphin »

You're so lucky! I wish I could see We Are The In Crowd and Yellowcard live. I'm glad you had fun. :D
Their setlist is really interesting, especially with Shrink The World, Breathing, and Holly Wood Died. And leaving the singles for last!
UltraKolby
Hooch
First name: Kolby
Instrument 2: Piano

Post by UltraKolby »

silverdolphin wrote:You're so lucky! I wish I could see We Are The In Crowd and Yellowcard live. I'm glad you had fun. :D
Their setlist is really interesting, especially with Shrink The World, Breathing, and Holly Wood Died. And leaving the singles for last!
Thanks man! The only thing I wish they played was For You and YOur Denial
sumfan4
Jessica Kill
First name: Eric
Instrument 1: vajayjay
Instrument 2: my weiner
Instrument 3: your weiner

Post by sumfan4 »

I'm about to see them tomorrow, going for The Wonder Years, but Yellowcard is good live.