Whatever you want to talk about!
Ardi41
Dr. Rocco
First name: Ardi
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Magic Stick

Re: The TNS Toilet

Post by Ardi41 »

FuckT41182 wrote:Started watching an anime TV Show called Avatar: The Last Airbender ... Never would guessed I'd like it so much.
well it's not really anime, is it ?
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

Ardi41 wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:Started watching an anime TV Show called Avatar: The Last Airbender ... Never would guessed I'd like it so much.
It is, why shouldn't it be ?
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Ardi41
Dr. Rocco

Post by Ardi41 »

FuckT41182 wrote:
Ardi41 wrote:
it's an american cartoon show copying the anime style. More like an hommage to anime. :happy:
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Ardi41 wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
Ardi41 wrote:
it's an american cartoon show copying the anime style. More like an hommage to anime. :happy:
Doesn't mean it can't be good, does it ? ;) They've done quite a good job with it, the characters are well constructed, there is lots of funny moments and many times they send message in quite a cool way. It is definitely well done.
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Ardi41
Dr. Rocco

Post by Ardi41 »

FuckT41182 wrote:
Ardi41 wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
Ardi41 wrote:
Doesn't mean it can't be good, does it ? ;) They've done quite a good job with it, the characters are well constructed, there is lots of funny moments and many times they send message in quite a cool way. It is definitely well done.
I didn't say it wasn't good :glad: actually I started watching it a while ago and really enjoyed it but other stuff got in the way. Definetly need to catch up with the series when I have more time again !
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Ardi41 wrote:I didn't say it wasn't good :glad: actually I started watching it a while ago and really enjoyed it but other stuff got in the way. Definetly need to catch up with the series when I have more time again !
What other stuff is more important than watching TV Shows ? :P
Ardi41
Dr. Rocco

Post by Ardi41 »

FuckT41182 wrote:
Ardi41 wrote:I didn't say it wasn't good :glad: actually I started watching it a while ago and really enjoyed it but other stuff got in the way. Definetly need to catch up with the series when I have more time again !
with other stuff i meant watching other shows like the office, prison break , six feet under and a lot more :silly:
that's the reason why I stopped watching it ! I had so much other stuff to watch first cause I got their dvds and I don't enjoy watching stuff on the internet that much. ^^

but if it's really as good as you say , I might buy the dvds.
Last edited by Ardi41 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Ardi41 wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
with other stuff i meant watching other shows like the office, prison break , six feet under and a lot more :silly:
that's the reason why I stopped watching it ! I had so much other stuff to watch first cause I got their dvds and I don't enjoy watching stuff on the internet that much. ^^

but if it's really as good as you say , I might buy the dvds.
Well, if you would ever watch a show because of my recommendation, then the first one to recommend you would be The Wire, if you haven't seen it yet. That is the best show ever written, they didn't follow any structure established by television, they did their own thing and did it right ;)
Ardi41
Dr. Rocco

Post by Ardi41 »

FuckT41182 wrote: Well, if you would ever watch a show because of my recommendation, then the first one to recommend you would be The Wire, if you haven't seen it yet. That is the best show ever written, they didn't follow any structure established by television, they did their own thing and did it right ;)
that was actually on my to-buy list ! I've heard so many good things about that show ! but thanks anyway :happy:
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Ardi41 wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote: Well, if you would ever watch a show because of my recommendation, then the first one to recommend you would be The Wire, if you haven't seen it yet. That is the best show ever written, they didn't follow any structure established by television, they did their own thing and did it right ;)
that was actually on my to-buy list ! I've heard so many good things about that show ! but thanks anyway :happy:
Don't challenge me ! I know too many TV Shows, it's actually becoming quite shameful XD
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Post by Mitchell »

Madjid wanted me to post this for some reason, enjoy.

Click to view the fullsize image.https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 9635_n.jpg[/imgwidth]
Ardi41
Dr. Rocco

Post by Ardi41 »

FuckT41182 wrote:
Ardi41 wrote:
Don't challenge me ! I know too many TV Shows, it's actually becoming quite shameful XD
do it ! haha ! give it to me :silly:
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

FuckT41182 wrote:Started watching an anime TV Show called Avatar: The Last Airbender ... Never would have guessed I'd like it so much.
I think I've seen the movie
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Ardi41 wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
Ardi41 wrote:
do it ! haha ! give it to me :silly:
Well, if you insist :P For comedy I would recommend: Monty Python's Flying Circus, Chappelle's Show, South Park or Arrested Development, I also found ALF quite enjoyable... Sci-Fi : X Files, Firefly, Taken, The Twilight Zone, The Lone Gunmen(very underrated, it was actually very light and funny)... Drama - The Wire, Oz, Breaking Bad, Dexter, Twin Peaks, House MD... War: Band Of Brothers and The Pacific... and of course, Walker, Texas Ranger, just so that we don't piss him off...

There is a lot of great BBC documentaries too, and also, Into The Universe With Stephen Hawking or Through The Wormhole are quite interesting, though the latter dwells more in the waters of theoretical science, so you have to watch it with an open mind.

BTW: How far through have you gotten in Prison Break ? I remember being obsessed with it, watching one episode after another, like 3 years ago :) it was quite a good experience, loved the ending.
Druska wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:Started watching an anime TV Show called Avatar: The Last Airbender ... Never would have guessed I'd like it so much.
Well, according to most people who have seen both, the film and the series, the film is weak as fuck, the fans of the series hate it. I can't speak for myself though, I haven't seen it, and most probably will never watch it.
Ardi41
Dr. Rocco

Post by Ardi41 »

FuckT41182 wrote: Well, if you insist :P For comedy I would recommend: Monty Python's Flying Circus, Chappelle's Show, South Park or Arrested Development, I also found ALF quite enjoyable... Sci-Fi : X Files, Firefly, Taken, The Twilight Zone, The Lone Gunmen(very underrated, it was actually very light and funny)... Drama - The Wire, Oz, Breaking Bad, Dexter, Twin Peaks, House MD... War: Band Of Brothers and The Pacific... and of course, Walker, Texas Ranger, just so that we don't piss him off...

There is a lot of great BBC documentaries too, and also, Into The Universe With Stephen Hawking or Through The Wormhole are quite interesting, though the latter dwells more in the waters of theoretical science, so you have to watch it with an open mind.
Thanks ! I've already seen some of those and heard pretty good things about some of the others. :glad:
FuckT41182 wrote: BTW: How far through have you gotten in Prison Break ? I remember being obsessed with it, watching one episode after another, like 3 years ago :) it was quite a good experience, loved the ending.
Prison Break is just ... it's hard to describe ... it's so fucking addictive and definetly one of my favorite film experiences ever ! it really is the most thrilling series ever ! but i kind of stopped watching after the brilliant second season. Season 3 seemed so forced to me, as if they were trying to continue the series just because of the money ... Still I want to finish it one day, cause it really is one of my favorite tv-shows.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Ardi41 wrote:Prison Break is just ... it's hard to describe ... it's so fucking addictive and definetly one of my favorite film experiences ever ! it really is the most thrilling series ever ! but i kind of stopped watching after the brilliant second season. Season 3 seemed so forced to me, as if they were trying to continue the series just because of the money ... Still I want to finish it one day, cause it really is one of my favorite tv-shows.
I had the same feeling at the beginning of the third season, I was tired to see another prison break-out, but I struggled through and it was good, it will bring something new onto the show, Michael will reach a different state of mind and the prison itself will be quite interesting, there's a big difference between the prison in the first season and the third season. I didn't feel any drop in quality throughout Prison Break, although some people really don't like the 4th season ...
Resident Skumfuk
All Killer No Filler

Post by Resident Skumfuk »

FuckT41182 wrote:
Druska wrote:
Well, according to most people who have seen both, the film and the series, the film is weak as fuck, the fans of the series hate it. I can't speak for myself though, I haven't seen it, and most probably will never watch it.
it's awful
Gutter Dreams
First name: Sarah
Twitter: sarrrwhite

Post by Gutter Dreams »

The cartoon series of Avatar is the shit. end of discussion.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Gutter Dreams wrote:The cartoon series of Avatar is the shit. end of discussion.
Have you watched the sequel also ? The one where some girl is the avatar ? I might wanna watch it after finishing with The Last Airbender series ...
Jables
Chuck
First name: Jables
360 Gamer Tag: The Sinful Baby
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Bouzouki

Post by Jables »

Frank Turner and the Sleeping Souls were amazingly, wonderfully brilliant yesterday, as were Jim Lockey and the Solemn Suns and Tim Barry :glad:
If we were a few feet to the right, there is a good chance he would have been on top of me when he did a sort of half crowd surfing thing :L